Average income of Mexican Americans is $38,000 a year

>average income of Mexican Americans is $38,000 a year
>GDP per capita of Spain: $26,823

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/01/hispanics-make-up-more-than-16-of-the-u-s-population-but-own-less-than-2-3-of-its-wealth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>average income of Indian Americans is $101,591
>GDP per capita of India: $1,498.87

CHI

CA

GO

>being poorer than a beaner who mows lawns for a living
top wew

Which begs the question, why don't southern and eastern Europeans migrate here when our standards of living are so much higher, even for the bottom of society?

i live near chicago

im so sorry to hear that

GO

Which is precisely why you need to go back.

least i don't live in it.

What do Mexican Americans have to do with Spain? Also if you make less than the average in the US you're more of a loser than someone that makes less than you but average for his low COL area

Southern Europe doesnt actually have a low standard of living. Whatever you heard in the news about debt and shit doesnt change that its still first world.

Eastern Europe is way worse and still probably better than the US for poor people to live in since its Europe after all, I guess, never been there myself though, but for the more westernized like Poland, Slovenia or Estonia I bet it is.

Why are all the indians in america so rich? they all drive porsches and bimmers around here

>be indian
>be redpilled on degeneracy from watching street shitters
>promise not to engage in degeneracy
>make new life in west
>work hard and get rich

Those are probably software developers, and not the cheap kind

Why are Spanish so poor??

I used Spain as the basis of my comparison to show your indio rape babies have a better standard of living than you.

That makes sense but wouldn't that same logic apply for most immigrants
>Somali immigrants
>central americans
>middle easterners
>pakis
>slavs
They all come from shitholes and used to see degeneracy around them, so why aren't they as rich as indians/east asians/aussies in America

More like

>rich/skilled/intelligent enough to escape their shithole
>ensure offspring retain the wealth and/or become skilled

they dont pay taxes.

i shit you not.

several dealers around here are from bangladesh or some weird place thats not americanized and they brag about not paying taxes.

This, hence why india is so shit. Brain drain. is real yo.

Bangladeshi is some poor muslim shithole that has refugees. its literally somalia but further east
Indians are different. something about them (besides the smell), you can just tell they're different.

All of them have to go back.

why are m*xicans so bad at making fucking money, average in the country is like 44k

>only the rich or smart ones can leave india
>come to America and work high skilled jobs with high pay
>live the American dream
Brain drain.

t. parents are immigrants from India

alot of the ones that come here are usually upper caste.

its the difference between black americans and african immigrants. black americansare from America and grew up with its culture that is poisonous to people of color due to the systematic white supremacy, civil rights have only been around for 50 years. african immigrants dont have to deal with negativity that america has,

>average income of Mexican Americans is $38,000 a year

Average household income for mexican americans is $ 38,000. Not average income of one person.

Source:
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/01/hispanics-make-up-more-than-16-of-the-u-s-population-but-own-less-than-2-3-of-its-wealth/

But that doesnt make sense because less money in Spain gets you a higher standard of living. Probably in the more developed countries of eastern europe too. Also they're making.more than us but for the COL of the area they're in they are poor.

alot of their income is off the books.

fy faen fåvæ
we r first world

>2011
Colombia in charge of recent tables

> Amerikanere som prover seg på norsk

Fy faen ....

You have to breed

det gir jeg faen i?

kan du få en big mac fåvæ

But I am

Some people here unironically avoid taxes too and arent even ashamed of it

You forgot to mention that things are cheaper here, we don't have to waste a shit ton of money in healthcare, etc etc

I'd rather earn nothing than be a chicano

>it's Europe after all
that's what leftards throw at you when they try to cope with the fact that America is superior to the way they think life should be

>healthcare

You live in shit small houses too. Also, cars and gas are expensive.

When I find a virgin white girl, I'll get right on that. I don't see it as likely, though. Tell women to close their legs until marriage.

Nei

indios and cholos, what'd you expect

Also, soak those figures in every country's numbers. There are few argentinians and peruvians in the USA but there are swarms of mareros and tacos there

>You live in shit small houses too
>Brazil

Also no, most spaniards don't live in houses, but apartments.

>but apartments

Way worse. Everyone nows average middle class "houses" in Iberian peninsula look like pic related

>virgin

I had a friend from India and he said he has like 20 supercars at garage back home. Only rich people can live in America I guess

I'm impressed with peru

I bet you have a lot of friends and are a well adjusted person in real life.

Because they are animale like you

>virgin white girl,
kek

>it's abnormal to desire a chaste wife
Illustrating my point nicely, user. Well done.

What's south korea like?

What's your bmi?

yo atacó con la ferocidad de un animal manos sangrientas espíritu violento mato cualquier a machetazos cadenazos porque Soy argentino y eso es ser una maldad soy marero argentino malicioso cuando llegué al infierno Satanás dira otro argentino

Lmfao triggered Manolo

>GDP per capita