/NFL/ General

objectively and statistically

SEA:Baldwin: Seahawks going back to run game
FA:Titans waive backup QB Zach Mettenberger
FA:Boykin lasts just two months with Panthers
ARZ:Report: Mathieu set to become highest-paid S
SF:49ers RB/ST Jarryd Hayne retires after 1 year
FA:Knowshon Moreno '80% done' with football?
TEN:Green-Beckham slowed by hamstring issue
JAC:Jaguars lock up second-round LB Myles Jack
SD:Vegas mayor: Chargers are our backup option
FA:Report: 'Fins have discussed Hall, Cromartie
NE:Rob Gronkowski to grace 'Madden 17' cover
MIN:Vikes' Laquon Treadwell inks his rookie deal

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PFWeekly/status/732281694749896704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chiefs

Go Raiders

I like the "Aaron Rodgers is elite" meme, not as funny as Tony Romo is elite, but funny nonetheless

This 2bh

Flacco isn't elite

kek butt flustered mexitard detected

Anybody else is looking forward to watch the jaguars play?
Blake Bortles is fun to watch besides they added a lot of pieces to defense and we'll finally get to see Donte Fowler in action.

stats since 2007, often considered the start of our current passing era

Brady
Touchdown Percentage-5.94%
Interception Percentage-1.52%
Completion Percentage-64.6%
Yards Per Attempt-7.7
Passer Rating-101.5

Rodgers
Touchdown Percentage-6.4%
Interception Percentage-1.59%
Completion Percentage-65.2%
Yards Per Attempt-8
Passer Rating-104.3

Romo
Touchdown Percentage-5.7%
Interception Percentage-2.6%
Completion Percentage-65.2%
Yards Per Attempt-7.8
Passer Rating-97.2

Brees
Touchdown Percentage-5.6%
Interception Percentage-2.46%
Completion Percentage-67.89%
Yards Per Attempt-7.7
Passer Rating-99.3

Ben
Touchdown Percentage-5%
Interception Percentage-2.36%
Completion Percentage-64.4%
Yards Per Attempt-7.85
Passer Rating-95.3

Rivers
Touchdown Percentage-5.32%
Interception Percentage-2.57%
Completion Percentage-65.1%
Yards Per Attempt-7.81
Passer Rating-96

Peyton
Touchdown Percentage-5.88%
Interception Percentage-2.47%
Completion Percentage-66.7%
Yards Per Attempt-7.72
Passer Rating-99

Flacco
Touchdown Percentage-3.98%
Interception Percentage-2.5%
Completion Percentage-60.9%
Yards Per Attempt-6.96
Passer Rating-84.6

Palmer
Touchdown Percentage-4.5%
Interception Percentage-3.1%
Completion Percentage-62.3%
Yards Per Attempt-7.35
Passer Rating-86.9

Eli
Touchdown Percentage-4.85%
Interception Percentage-3.15%
Completion Percentage-60.7%
Yards Per Attempt-7.3
Passer Rating-86.5

Stafford
Touchdown Percentage-4.41%
Interception Percentage-2.65%
Completion Percentage-60.8%
Yards Per Attempt-7
Passer Rating-85.8

as you can see Romo is just under the elite 4 along with rivers ahead of Ben and far above Eli, Palmer and others """people""" call rivals to Romo

Elites in no specific order
Rodgers
Brees
Brady
Peyton

kinda elite
5. Romo
6. Rivers
small gap
7. Roethlisberger

>cities on bays

He was.
Not anymore.

Yeah, they do look promising.
Don't trust Bradley to lead them to a division win, though.

So 0-10 Mettenberger is officially cut. Now that Mettenberger apologist poster is officially wrong beyond a doubt. Mettenberger will not be traded from the Tits to the Eagles and I do not have to stick a football up my ass.

>elites in no specific order
>peyton

>since 2007

peyton is a top 5 QB of all time

>the literally interception choke machine
>peyton manning
>elite

HAYNE?

That's some good news famalam

I still want Foles to be cut by the Rams. Really don't wanna go into the season with Mallet as our backup QB although he did play pretty well against the Steelers last year

wait le selfie man was still in the league? thought they axed him after mariota was not shit

>SEA:Baldwin: Seahawks going back to run game
Who will be cut and who will be the new BeastMode? inb4 RBC 4ever
>Thomas Rawls
>Christine Michael
>CJ Prosise
>Alex Collins
>Tre Madden
>Zac Brooks

>INT king Roethlisberger at 3

dropped

Divisions Ranked by Difficulty

1. AFCE
2. AFCN
POWER GAP
3. AFCW
4. NFCW
POWER GAP
5. NFCN
POWER GAP
6. NFCS
7. AFCS
POWER GAP
8. NFCE

>1. AFCE

Jesus christ m8 way to fuck up a list. 2016 division power rankings as they should stand

1. AFC West
2. AFC North
3. NFC West
4. NFC South
5. AFC East
6. NFC North
7. AFC South
8. NFC East

AFC South finally moves out of the cellar with some great off seasons by basically every team. NFC South rebounded from a shitshow 2014 in strong fashion last year. AFC West takes the top spot from the AFC North/NFC West due to the roster talent of all 4 teams

> Baldwin: Seahawks going back to run game

Which goes to show, Wilson is just another game manager who does nothing for his team.

NFCE gonna beast this year and prove you fags wrong

ehhh

luck literally did nothing for his team last year

How come guys like Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, and Ben Roethlisberger can all get away with sexual assault, and nobody questions their legacy, but Tom Brady gets crucified over a little air pressure?

Wilson is great for his team.
That Luck is responsible for the entire offense almost as Manning is just proof that Indy is a terrible organization.
There isn't a one man team without a shit and lucky front office involved.

Says the Andrew Luck nob gobbler

I actually like both the Giants and the Cowboys to make the playoffs this year desu but the coaching staffs for all 4 teams are either unproven (McAdoo, Pederson) or extremely average (Garrett, Gruden) thus their fair 8th ranking

Until we see at least one serious contender emerge they deserve every ounce of flak they get

Because Brady cheats at the sport. Raping while off the field isn't cheating at the sport.

idc about deflategate but sexual assault has literally nothing to do with football so it really doesn't affect their legacy as players, whereas perceived cheating does

>it's a Brady can't win Owls without cheating episode

you guys are massive pussies

what the fuck happened to /nfl/

All the pats trips left and this place died, now its just a few fake trips that have been here for 2 months. Board has been dieing for a few years now anyways

Who ever wins the NFCE is going to have a below .500 record

The whole division is going to be a shitshow next season

I wouldn't have noticed because I have every trip filtered, as should you, Board is much better now..

>Pats trips leaving is a bad thing

Manning barely did anything, Favre sent dick pics which is hardly assault and Roeth was suspended 6 games which was then reduced to 4 for some stupid reason

If that shit came out about Roeth now compared to 2010 he would have missed a full season I bet. I still remember how close Steelers were to trading him to the Rams when it happened

>Old gay leaving is a bad thing

Implying implications

sean was less annoying than old bay and thats really saying something

t. reddit

butthurt bombston 18-1ers are what's wrong with /nfl/

Manning barely did anything.. thats why he has lost 3 defamation cases?

High hopes my dudes.

Stay obsessed faggots, nice to know I live rent free in your heads

Barely anybody from Boston even posts on here though, thats the thing

everybody just gets upset when boston is brought up, even in normal context

its your guys fault for letting that city get to you

No for real, every thread thrives without some retards opinion with his name in all caps stretching out the page, it's so satisfying not having them around. Thanks 4chanX

no, just when you show up im reminded how retarded baltipoor fans are

Compared to raping a drunk girl and trying to rape another like Roeth yea I think sitting on a trainers face isn't quite the same

So what did Boykin do to get cut in Carolina? Something smells fishy about the whole situation

he did your whore of a mother

That's pretty reddit of you sounds like you'd like it there where you can downboat opinions that trigger you

Peyton has retired so now Romo is a part of that top 4 which means Romo is in fact elite

and that fishy smell is your whore mothers rotten slit

Lol, good one kid you sure showed me

Reminder that the Panths were a product of a weak schedule

They won't make the playoffs.

>weak schedule

Maybe if they hadn't shit on both the Seahawks and Cardinals in the playoffs you'd have a point but come on the Panthers are an objectively great football team right now. Losing Norman hurts but the fact remains there isn't a defence in the NFC that can stop Cam Newton right now

Teams will adjust to him. He got every DC butthurt with his dancing.

Yes they will.

>Teams will adjust to him

If you haven't noticed the NFC as a whole is a pile of shit at the moment defence wise. Seahawks are outstanding every year and the Panthers took them to school twice last year. Cardinals are up their and the Lions have their moments but the conference just doesn't have the balanced rosters of the AFC

>2007
>the start of the passing era

Try again newfag

Hed get away with it too faggot. The sexual assault things are off field anyway, bradleys transgressions pertain to the sport itself.

Too bad we'll never find out because Brady isn't hellspawn like the rest of the league.

But pats tripfags are literally cancer

>implying he wasnt bred from the dark lord himself

>panthers sign Boykin
>let him go shortly after

Why

can only play slot corner
doesn't do it that well

>implying deflategate was the only time the cheatriots cheated

the same regime getting caught cheating multiple times, who knows what they got away with since cheating is clearly the culture of the patriots.

>"For me, it's a process," Petty said. "Just watching film, I'm seeing things. I played Madden the other day, and it's not just picking run plays anymore. It's like, 'Oh, they've got an under front (on defense).' You start picking up things differently. That's exciting for me." We wouldn't exactly consider it encouraging that Petty mentioned Madden when talking about his supposed improvement. All signs still point toward Petty being the odd man out if the Jets re-sign Ryan Fitzpatrick. GM Mike Maccagnan didn't even mention Petty when discussing his quarterbacks earlier this month.

You have no proof, just bitterness for a team that is constantly winning, so sad.

nice

check'd
Is that a real story?

>his team plays in the NFC East

G-go puckers...

>Andrew Luck over Russell Wilson

>His team doesn't play in the division with the most superbowl wins

So jags are taking the AFC south this year?

>Meme teams
>Cowboys trip
>Past super bowl appearances somehow relevant even though his team plays like shit

living in the past

Still got my money on the clots to take the division Jags winning a few more games

post those stone hands boys

got the ol dickeroo slurp today

I could still catch if my hands were made of rocks, as long as they were hand shaped rocks

but you would still fumble the ball upon getting tackled

> money on the Colts
> after seeing the massive offensive upgrades the texans made

Why? Miller is a quality back and Os will have no trouble becoming the starter with Hopkins to throw to

Hmm maybe my hands aren't that big either, I would have a vicious stiff arm though

who let Dez Bryant into Sup Forums?

But that's what they call butterfingers, stone hands is about catching.

Stiff arm that mother fucker into the ground, the fuck you talking about getting tackled? I got stone hands bitch

>people are afraid to admit Wilson is a great QB
Not even a xehawks fan but come on

LAQUON COMIN'

True, only a xehawks fan would say he was. Everyone else knows what's up.

You may be Right, Texans have made a lot of big moves and all signs for them point up but to me Luck is been proven to be good and same with their HC and the division was theirs till Luck went down. It will be far from a cake walk afc south will probably be pretty competitive

We dem boyz son
No f the cowpies

Texans used to have a top 5 OL but have declined a lot recently. Brock has been criticized for holding the ball too long. Thats where I imagine the Texans faltering.

Colts actually drafted OL this year which is good for them but they still have Frank Gore starting

Jags WRs are great. They went heavy on defense this offseason and also added Chris Ivory which should help. TJ Yeldon can carry the ball 25 times a game and still be fine but he only gets like 2.5 ypc

twitter.com/PFWeekly/status/732281694749896704
lel

>Shaq Lolson