How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

>$5 million a year
What was the point? The average man on the street wouldn't get a stubhub tattoo on his forehead for $100 so why would an nba owner ruin the uniforms for so little money?

Pretty depressed because you know this is just the beginning. It will get worse

At least with commercials we live in the age of DVR so I can skip all that shit. Now I actually have to look at it during the game. Fucking Jews

Because it's Philly. Owner probably did it to generate some stories because no one gives a fuck about the sixers. Now articles are being written about them.

He thinks bad publicity = good publicity

desu i could care less.

You sound like a massive pussy

It's small and inoffensive. Unless they take everything off the front for a giant ad like faggot divegrass, it's fine by me

You sound like a massive faggot

Bet you love that big black nba cock up your ass right now

lol
>canada

nice black cock obsession faggot

they will start adding more ads later

>filthadelphia

don't they already have enough commercials playing every second a ball isn't being dribbled

Nothing. For something that small for an alleged $5 mil a year is a steal.

Indifferent, never cared about the Sixers anyways

k

>Stern refused to even put the Adidas logo on the jerseys
>this baldhead Jew puts ads less than 3 years in charge

Daily reminder you can buy decent quality Chinese jerseys from Alibaba for about $20. Don't give your money to the NBA unless it's for tickets to a game,,

fucking weirdo baka

and even then pay for nothing else
>$8 for a hotdog
FOH

this desu I only buy merch from minor league teams who could actually use the cash.
>not loading up a 64 oz growler with vodka and chugging it in the parking lot

is that sixers dodgers crossover?

triggered

People really will get mad about anything these days. The ad's fucking tiny. Besides, it's the god damn Sixers, why does anyone even give a fuck?

its one small ad for now

sixersfag here

makes me feel great because we're probably going to get #1 overall picks back to back now for being silvers good little goys

Haha

>imblign

He'll keep fucking you guys

because the sixers are a pilot program for jersey advertising so the league can gauge the backlash before all the teams who actually sell tickets jump onboard.

K

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i find it funny they are advertising stubhub when the 76ers stadium is empty during regular season

I think your tinfoil hat might be a little too tight

>BRA7-1L

>stadium

It makes me feel like this isn't a real Iverson jersey

It makes me phila sad, Luigi.