When and how did you discover Sup Forums?

When and how did you discover Sup Forums?

nice platty

I was on Sup Forums and thought 'hey I like music mayb this nice board'

I tell this story to all my kids

About the time /toy/ came out. Looks like 2008?

It wasn't very fun to shitpost in /lit/ so I came here.

I was going on biz for a while. And I kinda heard people say they hate mu. But one weekend I decided to check it out and I've been here ever since

i don't know but platypus

happy platy

ducc 2.0

found NMH album on YouTube and read the comments and saw Sup Forums was shitposting on the comments that day. So I paid this place a visit

Yeah, someone make a "lol ducc" gif of a platypus.

I get super interested in a board for like 2-3 months until I know all the memes and then I hop to a new board. Too bad only degenerate or slow boards are left at this point for me.

the best part is that no one eats plattys

I thought this would be a decent board to check out when I was sick of the stupid shit on Sup Forums and I didnt want to go on/a/

I was browsing /x/ as the occult faggot I was/am, and somebody uploaded the "/x/ approved music thread" and it eventually lead me here... I repent every single day

love u Sup Forums

which ones better? This?

I just decided to click on it one day after years of browsing the rest of the site. Biggest mistake of my life desu. Everyone thinks I have some strange talent for finding good obscure music and I get complemented on my taste a lot. I literally just steal music I like from here. I have to keep browsing now to keep up the charade of me being some music savvy person. Thanks Sup Forums

Or this?

lol

That. LMAO. But make sure it is better quality.

platt

Best quality I could find

My friend told me about Sup Forums, I used it for a bit, stopped, came back a year later and started using Sup Forums, I still regret it.

I browsed Sup Forums in high school because I was an edgy teen then realised there were other boards and came to Sup Forums because I liked music. Little did I know that liking music and browsing Sup Forums don't go together

T O P
K E K
B R O

Funnyjunk

I was too edgy for Sup Forums

i fell and hit my head and woke up here

Same to be completely honest

>too edgy
How?

I told my mother to get an abortion when she was prego

i was like 14 and i thought everybody on Sup Forums were tryhards so i decided to just go on the music board. 8 years later and i still can't escape this shit hole

This.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for more than 5 minutes since I was like 16.

I was looking for a good source of music recs, then thought hey this Sup Forums guy seems to always know everything better than everyone else must be the same for music
I was kinda right

QUACK

the infamy of Sup Forums brought me here

i soon realized they are literally the gayest people alive and i came to the other boards, mainly this one. not even this place is as homosexual as Sup Forums.

Heard about it for awhile and decided to come here
I get good memes from here

I think that's how I found this place. Also seeing the Sup Forums culture on last.fm artists pages helped lead me here. Can't say I regret it.

I very clearly remember my first post on Sup Forums, it was in 2006 and I asked if anyone liked pic related. It got like 3 replies before the thread died. Prior to that I had only been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I have a sexual attraction to household appliances. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. Before you call me a freak or degenerate, let me tell you why;

I was on vacation with my mom & dad in San Antonio. We arrived around 8 or 9 at night and checked in at the nearest Motel 6. Desperate to catch some sleep from the roadtrip, I rushed up the stairway to our room and in the process ripped my cargo pants.

This usually wouldn't be a problem, but somehow I had forgotten my briefcase. I had no willpower to fret over it, I could just get another pair at Walmart tomorrow. Right then I needed some sleep, so I passed out on the floor because my parents hate eachother and needed separate beds.

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs to get my share of the continental breakfast. They had a waffle iron that you put your own batter in and waited about 45 seconds until it was done. Now, being the dumbfuck I am, I decided it would be a good idea to mix maple syrup into the batter.

When the iron beeped, I rushed to open it, and in the process burnt the ever-loving shit out of my thumb. I put it on ice and then tried once more to open the foul beast, only this time with an oven mitt that the staff had so kindly provided. I was not prepared for the evil that awaited me. It was so poorly formed, so burnt in some areas and so liquidy in others.

Then it happened. The syrup that I had added bubbled up and fucking flew right into the tear in the crotch of my pants. I don't even know how it could've done so at that angle, but I did know that my dick was burning with the fury of a thousand suns. I yelped, ran up to my room, forced the door open and hopped into the shower. Luckily nobody was in there.

I tore my clothes off and turned the water on as cold as it would go. I was crying at this point, but the water soothed the pain. Then I realized that the syrup was still stuck to my penis. I had to do the unthinkable; I had to vigorously masturbate with the generic hotel shampoo

in order to save my burning dick.

I'll spare you the details, but I had the best orgasm of my life. When I was done I noticed that the scarring from the burn was shaped like a heart. It was a sign. God had directed that syrup into my pants so I could find true love. In the coming months, I could never see a waffle iron without getting an erection. In the coming years, my fetish spread to toasters and blenders.

One day, I was staying at my grandmother's house to make sure she didn't hurt herself in a dementia fueled frenzy. She started watching infomercials about pressure cookers and I just couldn't control myself. I had to recreate the magic of that first night. I unplugged her toaster and took it to the shower. My bulbous erection blinded me from the danger of my actions, but I didn't care.

The next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital bed with a nurse telling me they had found my body in the bath, next to a toaster covered in semen. I was shortly transferred to a mental health facility who thought that I had attempted suicide. They made me stay for two months because I kept telling them that I just wanted to fuck a toaster.

Anyway that's my story. I'm a little more adjusted now but still get a chubby from waffle irons sometimes.

I saw a chart and asked where it was from

the rest is history

I came here with my gf because we love music and while we were cuddling she said let's find music together, so I said okay and we googled a way to find music.
First we came to reddit and we found cool underground bands that no one has heard of like Death Grips, Radiohead and animal Collective.
We saw theneedledrop mentioned so we subscribed to him on YouTube and were impressed by his knowledge of music, lol we were such plebs.
In the comments of one of his videos someone called someone else a gay slur (we were shocked) and they referenced something called "Sup Forums."

So we googled it and it took us to Sup Forums.
We'd heard about Sup Forums and how it was so evil and depraved and we hesitated before clicking on the link.
My gf actually went home and said she'd stay on reddit and let me tell her if Sup Forums was safe.

So I went onto 4chans main page but got confused on how to search for the music board for a while

Finally I found it, but I was confused because it seemed like almost no one was using accounts. How did anyone know who anyone else was? I wondered out loud.

I entered a "kpop" thread because it had a cute girl on it and I'd never heard of kpop terminal cancer dead

Q U A C C
U
A
C
C

I browsed other boards, then clicked on Sup Forums one day when I was bored.

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!!

THOSE ARE SOOOOO CWUTE!!!

I JUST WANNA CWUDDLE WHEN OH OH OH CHOOCHIE CHOOCHIE COO

I WANT THEM NAO!!!!!

XD xDXD XD :3 :3 :3 83 C: C: c: c: C: o: O:

O: O: O: O:!!!!

the person i like came here so i started coming here too

The beginning of this summer when I was looking for places to discuss music.
And I know this isn't the best place for that but the reason I stay, is because you can find diamonds in this pile of shit. You just have to lurk more.

From meme pages on facebook around Q3 2013

For a long time I just went on Sup Forums, /r9k/, and /s4s/. I went on Sup Forums once maybe but say a bunch of people hating on metal (all I listened to at the time) so I never looked into until my friend said something about Sup Forums's metal taste so I gave it another shot. It's been my main board since them.

I usually browsed Sup Forums and then I randomly clicked this board and got here

aawwwww look at him

rym made a thread about people here gossiping about people there
didn't know there were Sup Forums archiving services, one of the main reasons i never joined Sup Forums earlier was because i didn't like the idea of all my hard effort shitposting suddenly disappearing
decided to search the archives for discussion on mekong delta, which is my gold standard for whether or not a forum is worth my time
discussion was found, so i joined

someone posted a Sup Forums essential experimental hiphop chart on Sup Forums and i thought the exm cover was cool so i googled it

now i'm stuck here and i hate my life

there are some people on RYM who always shitpost about Sup Forums in their forums, so yeah...

8.3 Best New Bait

>One child grows up to be
>Somebody that just loves to learn
>And another child grows up to be
>Somebody you'd just love to burn

>Mom loves the both of them
>You see it's in the blood
>Both kids are good to Mom
>"Blood's thicker than the mud"

>It's a family affair, it's a family affair

4 years ago, not long after I discovered Sup Forums when I was wondering where all the facebook memes came from. Did minimal snooping, came across Sup Forums on knowyourmeme and entered Sup Forums. I've since migrated to shitpost on here and hang around Trumpgens on Sup Forums.

/qa/ brought me here.