m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJXIyRQI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=72jqaN_OsXA
youtube.com/watch?v=-m1hecZxs0M
youtube.com/watch?v=KQIhAlMJPss
youtube.com/watch?v=6XU6DnRMrZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yo

Conan O'Brien went to Berghain lmao

and did fucking standup outside. imagine walking out of berghain after a 12 hour + stint and seeing fucking conan o'brien doing a standup routine.

what a dork.

ffs

desu Conan O'Brien hasn't been good since he wrote for The Simpsons' golden age

berghain is nothing special. fabric is much better

Smooth Like CoCo Butta

anyone check out the new segue album

do u guys brew ur iced tea in hot water and let cool or steep for hours in cold water?

Sup Forums is being incredibly ignorant about this right now lmao

lmao "muh super sikret klub" fucking autistic techno hipsters

did they really let him in?

k

why was black madonna so mad about this

something like omg berghains a safe exclusive space for gay people and conan broadcasts to millions in america who voted for trump

just done a line of some left over coke in my room and feeling gooood
hehe
might do another for bants, but don't wanna get carried away

>black madonna
more like piggy donna lmao

you know, cause she looks like a pig fat etc

she is rather sizeable

Quite large.

of course not

why is she allowed to be called "black madonna" when appropriation is such an issue?

its ok when middle class white girls do it dont you know

still open to offers for someone to be my qt /bleep/ bf~

what show is this?

Tfw weed man isn't responding
Ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=5X-_7M5phHA

which womyn DJ has the biggest tits?

ones that you would buss a HUGE nutt all over looool

why is it always fat ugly and frankly DISGUSTING women who care about this kind of shit?

>aurora
>black MADonna

literally disgusting

not interested in girls thanks

would rather have ben ufo jizz on my tummy 2bh

i fucked aurora AMA

loooooooooool

>dissin aurora
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

dan the LEDGE would have a word with you fa.m xD

>Untrve

sup dan (aka fabric man)

stfu

Summerfam, you don't even know how much you embarrass me desu

about what kind of shit?

im no summer, senpai

i'm disappointed in you adtbg, i thought you wouldn't indulge in this cringy r9k shit

that SJW stupid ass shit

getting offended on behalf of someone else

being regressive as fuck

need i go on?

Laurel is uggo family

i bet her hair smells nice

would still buss a FAT nutt on her face desu

especially if she was being all sassy like

y'know?

is objekt gay? he's really cute

>that SJW stupid ass shit
you sounds very vague. am i right to assume that you think wanting women who works in the scene to be comfortable and generally supporting sex equality is "SJW stupid ass shit" and "being regressive as fuck"?

youtube.com/watch?v=xlJe56tnIxs

i'm straight but the man is handsome as fuck, kinda jealous honestly :3

go and ask him

alright then you fucking idiot lemme MANsplain to you what is going on

you have fucking idiots like them two

>black madonna
her name is literal "cultural appropriation" (of which i don't personally believe) but if she wants to yap her fat fucking mouth about CA then she has to look at the mirror first (hard task, i know)
and then to get upset by conan for comedy outside berghain is so pathetic. MUH SECRET CLUB. late night talk shows have been on the decline because people have other forms of entertainment other than TV that they do before they sleep (wank to vids on their phone as an example) and they all rely on v1ral marketing. so for her to open her disgusting foul smelling mouth on this topic is funny because it's the streisand effect.
and also, she's such an average fucking DJ it's unreal. she's only booked because "yeah we need a disgusting stronk womyn to play so the SJWs don't get upset. this feminism fad isn't going away and is like a scourge so let's just book the fattest, ugliest, typical SJW angry-at-everything womyn we can find"

>aurora
disgusting. not even gonna comment. just look up 'the seven deadly sins' and know that gluttony is one of them

did you really just write such a long post about such bullshit lol

are you unhappy in life mate

>disgusting. not even gonna comment. just look up 'the seven deadly sins' and know that gluttony is one of them

someone link that fat slag to this thread

yes

when will it be my turn to get a gf

might take you up on this bae

youtube.com/watch?v=SfWusX-K6LY

>ask for a reply
>get it
>have nothing to say
>"h-heh y-you upset bro?"

you're the type to be a "feminist" because you think it'd get you laid

just go gay

>post intelligent jungle tunes

Why do people say stupid shit like this

jungle a shit anyway

lol ok m8, for your sake i hope you don't embarrass yourself that way IRL (i.e. spouting senseless rants on whatever is on your mind, nobody cares)

that wasn't me, and i haven't asked for a reply, simply for an explanation of what the fuck you were about, to which you responded to with more stupid shit, good job lmao

soon enough m8, soon enough

anyone got a /bleep/ chart or list with labels and artists and genres and shit, also, rec songs with good distorted 909s

conan is always better when hes outside somewehre.
dont even know why american are so desperate to hold on to that late night fomular

Might be the best night of my life, srs

>bait this quality so early in the thread

gonna be a good one, lads

>replying to when someone asks you to is a "senseless rant"

who are you trying to impress, bro?

hate tumblrists like her but she made a couple decent tunes

I like them unironically

hey i'm a clubless virgin but at least i attend cambridge

actually they're probably the most criticised, m8

>lol ok m8, for your sake i hope you don't embarrass yourself that way IRL (i.e. spouting senseless rants on whatever is on your mind, nobody cares)

/bleep/ is such a great general because it's full of people so buttmad about things but instead of debating they take the "mate I'm soooo above this stupid shit and I feel sorry for you" approach rather than have to explain their viewpoints and get rekt

:OOOOOOOO
FAMOUS MAN OUTSIDE MY FAVOURITE CLUB
WHATTHEFUCK
THE COGS OF MY LITTLE FAGGOT ZONE HAVE STOPPED WHIRRING DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF A STRAIGHT WHITE MAN
FAMOUS MAN GOES TO FAMOUS CLUB
X-OOOOOOOO
WAAAAATT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
YOU MEAN TO SAY BERGHAIN ISN'T A SECRET CLUB FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE?
IM OUTRAGED

If you're looking for flowcharts and other horseshit maybe you should visit the grimes general

they love making dumb explainers

Lads I went to jail for a dui when I was sober broke my toe went to a raging party that got shut down and had a mad time at my place. Raving mad XD

15 DJs

One night!!!!

youtu.be/WVl66gXUhmY
Hey /bleep/
what do you think of my new song
let me know :-D

lads i broke my fingernail and i went to the hospital and i was in a lot of pain and so a doctor came to see me with headphones in his ear and he was listening to jungle oh and he was also a paki i told ninja to fuck off hehe

/bleep/ takes their shitty taste as something sacred and that nobody can know about without proper context.

it's basically the Sup Forums version of the black madonna rant

To do what though senpai?
youtube.com/watch?v=B1zy0j5x2mU

chav

this is a good thing and the only reason these threads are tolerable compared to the shithole that is Sup Forums

elitism benefits communities

"tolerable"

>i want a new bf heheh
>any man in haha
>innit
>lad
>pard
>paki
>dan the absolute ledge
>loooooooooooool
>aurora hahaah
>s/t shitposting
>hahahahah
yeah fuck you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJXIyRQI_w

ok

yeah mate totally agree, lets abort thread before these fucking british chavs ruin it like every time!!

doesn't really matter, both are nothing special. Destination clubs who attract entry level crowd who want to go just once to see how the club looks from the inside. Zero community ergo zero character.

but the tunes are good and original mostly

even though the memes are repeated, there aren't currently 20 OPs related to blemes on Sup Forums atm with the same album cover and word perfect ironic posts

what level of irony is this post?

>/bleep/ is such a great general because it's full of people so buttmad about things
how many rants/essay have you seen in /bleep/ about "SJW" or the aforementioned girls?
how many rants have you seen about, say, people who debate who is the best-looking among female DJs?
to make it completely clear to you, the "people so buttmad about things" here are not what you'd call "feminists" or "SJWs" (sigh), but rather the other way around.

sometime i explain my point (which i've made here more than once), sometimes i don't. when i'm busy and/or i'm talking with a dude who can't write two coherent posts in a row, i don't. (i mean i ask a man what he thinks about sex equality in the scene and he's off to write a fucking essay about conan o brien, i can't follow...)

leave if u dont like it lls im the leader of the new youre welcome to stay but stfu!!!

/bleep/ isn't so much a sound as it is a situation

I personally think that opinions are a personifies or personally preferable persistent pattern pertaining to pertinent issues

most pards still think jungle means shitty hi-NRG neurofunk

youtube.com/watch?v=72jqaN_OsXA

Donato Dozzy & Tin Man

more like donato shitty

techno is and always will be an architectural analogue

youtube.com/watch?v=-m1hecZxs0M

Hmmmmm

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you did really well there

keep it up friendo

yes

polar inertia is absolutely killer

props to dj nobu in his dekmantel set for introducing me to them/it etc

if you see Polar Inertia posted in this thread its probably me!

youtube.com/watch?v=KQIhAlMJPss

I don't listen to much techno or edm but I really like this song

youtube.com/watch?v=6XU6DnRMrZo