Is there a more delusional forum (Internet or otherwise) of music in existence than Sup Forums?

Is there a more delusional forum (Internet or otherwise) of music in existence than Sup Forums?

yeah

>the incredible string band
why it's even there? i can kind of understand why the other records are on the chart

somewhere maybe

to make you butthurt :)
u mad brah? u mad little pouseour? r u le mad??
do you think you're so much better than me brah? look at me listening to carly rea
does that make you mad, cool guy? are you butthurt because I like pop music and not avanteen trash brah?
stay mad pleb, while I listen to lil yatchy, which I actually like, instead of the music you pretend to like, brah
because unlike you, I don't care if the music is popular
that's why I only listen to what is popular, unlike you, who listen to random shit like your pseudo avant string band
*goes away whistling 'she suck my dick in a plane'*

lil criminal

This isn't a cringe topic but thanks for the OC.

You spelled poseur wrong.

A couple, yeah. Statistically speaking.

kek
also where's In The Aeroplane Over The Sea?

Probably, the fact that unwound is on that chart still makes me laugh

what you gonna do bout that, lil poueureouer? uh? gonna cry your way back to roddit? gonna download some morgan feldman to pretend to be better than me (who listen to pop rap and not classical because idgaf lol)?
I don't care about what you think, that's why I blast thugger all the way to your neighborhood, to make you mad, that's how much I don't care I'm not inferior brother, stop saying that, I like what I like, unlike you.. I'm not inferior,I'm not
pic is me listening to waka flocka flame, chillin, while you're mad, assblastedI don't care, anyway

This is what atheists actually believe.

A Wacka Flocka Flame track has more work put into it than most lazy ass avant garbage so good on you.

I doubt it. This place is filled with retards who think obscurity = good yet don't even realize they do it. They write off entire genres. As soon as something gets too big it becomes a "meme". They think entry-level and Sup Forumscore are mainstream things that everybody in the world knows, therefore making them bad. I really don't know why I come here. I guess because there are some good threads sometimes.

bait

This is actually true

why but I do agree, my fellow pitchfork reader, fantano watcher, mu drone, tiny mixtapes follower, kanyetothe poster, trap rap listener, meme poster, banger solicitator, charli xcx fapper, thugger admirer, duck spammer, frog saver, fedora tipper, badroom producer, underage genious, right generation born, avantshit trasher, daily hater, proud 4channer, album exclusiver, hype builder, death grips noided patrician!

maybe if you don't know anything about composition sure

Well, yeah. When I am all that at least I am far more interesting than a narrow minded avant teen pretentious dipshit.

>various layers of production and signal processing isn't somehow superior to some faggot turning on a recording device and playing very basic guitar lines in some attempt to appear deep because nobody in their right mind would try to genuinely sell something so simple and boring as actual music forget that music being experimemtal

bait

checked

>When I am all that
I know.

All of Sup Forumss problems come from one single delusion:
That your music taste matters to someone other than yourself.

why me, pretentious?
you should know that I blasted at least 4 albums today, all them full of TRAP BANGERS, do you even know what's that?
picture this: PITCHFORK loves what I love
FANTANO replied to me in a meme review with a death grips line
SCARUFFI gave my favorite banger an 8.5/10
and you still call ME pretentious? AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH *points at you* I'm now pointing at the delusional asshole who don't even know who that poppy is
I pity you, fellow avant teen, for I am the true conossiour, poly math, master of all trades superior patrician
I'm the best because I like bangers
checked

/r/music, /r/indieheads, /r/aphextwin

MOOOOOOODS