How can this hack call himself a musical genuis?

If he really was a musical genius, he would be below him. If he was a genius, he would surpass hip hop and have products on more than one genre. If he was a musical genius he would create music that's original and not just using a part of another better song dumbed down enough to make it easier to rap over. He isn't even that good at what he does and even if he was it being a genius at producing hip hop isn't saying much at all on musical talent since hip hop is the laziest way to make music. All he needs is one song for the main part of his track that most of the time isn't even changed, it just has rapping over it, completely average rapping at that. His voice isn't anything special and most of his lyrics are disposable trash and have no substance and sounds like he just rapped over his track because he feels like he needs to. So, why do you fucks like this trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

rapanalysis.com/2014/05/rap-analysis-kanye-west-monster.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jGyIXJ4KG8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No words? Then I guess I'm right

Yeah, he's pretty much a retard that somehow managed to convince even bigger retards to believe he's some sort of genius.

look op whatever youre saying is wrong, you can delude yourself into thinking hes bad but tel me what are your favorite 3 rappers?

the reality of this post
>he only makes one kind of music
(not true, by the way)
>sampling isnt real music!
>hip hop isnt real music!
>sampling isnt real music! (again)
>he can't rap!
>his lyrics aren't good
(kind of true now, but definitely not true overall)
>he only raps because he likes it!

he's 2deep4u

it's ok though, you'll understand one day

*hip hop would be below him
would have *projects on more than one genre

Then what other kind of music?

electro pop, r&b, experimental pop, art pop.
not to mention industrial hip hop, his maximalist rock sound on MBDTF, etc.

And how does him only playing Hip Hop not make him a genius? i'm not necessarily saying he is one, but thats a stupid reason. The Beatles "only" played rock, does that mean they weren't geniuses?

A true genius would never call himself a genius.

this is a stupid point. if you know you're good, why act like you aren't.

Y'all talking as if there was a fixed set of rules for how to be a "genius". This word and the very concept is pretty much the same case as the idea of art which is different for everybody. Nobody gets to ultimately say what's art and what's not.

I legitimately feel bad for people who don't understand Kanye's greatness

>R&b
the only difference between hip hop and r&b is one has singing and the other has rapping
It doesn't even matter how many of these so called different sub genres he does. He still raps and what the fuck is experimental pop even? And if you can't yeezus as some other genre let me remind you that people count death grips as hip hop. Also, the difference between rock music and Kanye's music is that it's music that anyone can make. Just because Kanye has the status and the money to pay for all those royalties in his samples doesn't make him on a higher level to someone else musically.

*count

>musical genuis
That's just a gimmick

rapanalysis.com/2014/05/rap-analysis-kanye-west-monster.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jGyIXJ4KG8U

make something like this if its so easy.

Yeah, also called a meme.

He's alright. Weird how he can get something so right on one album, and flub it up on the next. Credit is due to him for actually trying to reformulate his approach, despite no one ever asking him to, or wanting him to.

Nice OP

I legitimately feel bad for people who think Kanye is a "genius".

>good beats
>progressively lazier and lazier lyrics
>great production

pretty alright, been better, not GOAT

The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing