To anyone who possesses any real knowledge of beer and experience of its consumption to any reasonable degree, it is...

To anyone who possesses any real knowledge of beer and experience of its consumption to any reasonable degree, it is, without a doubt, the truth that American beer is superior to British beer in nearly EVERY category.

shan't be offering a real response to this bait thread

Nah

honestly brits on suicide watch 2bh senpai

You are certainly the smartest guy on the short bus. Well done *pats head*

thats only true if you like IPA:s and have fishing lures attached to your face

Canadian beer is the best beer.

>muh microbrews

Its true if you like IPA. Or stout. Or porter. Or any pale ales, barleywines, old ales, pilsners, or really anything other than, perhaps, bitters. 90% of yuropoors are dumb plebs who, in response to the OP, are only capable of spouting tired, outdated memes from their jew-owned globalist media.

Brits do Ale, Americans do Lager.

There's no conflict. It's raisins and dates.

Brits make ale far inferior to American ale, in all categories but bitters. You just havent tried more than 10-20 beers. pleb.

Deschutes beers are god tier

That porter is better than any British-made porter. And that isnt even the best American porter.

>if it isnt pisswater made by a kike-run international monopoly, it isnt REAL beer
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Beer snobs are worse than wine snobs.

>muh microbrews

it isn't the 1700s, ingredients and procedures to make good beer are found all around the world

the biggest brand of beer for a country is usually pretty bland

whatever your taste is most countries can make a specialty that appeals to it

>yfw an american asks a bartender for 'a beer'

Anglo beers are sub part to Belgian ones, even if they have better craft brewers.

i unironically like budweiser

there was a promotion where you got an armband for every budweiser bottle you drunk and it was freezing so i kept drinking them until i'd improvised a jumper of sorts by lining them up along my arms

can't remember much after than at all but times were good

>Britbong believes everything he sees in the movies