Did Beiber just say the n word

Did Beiber just say the n word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N2HlzYds388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that wasnt beiber

>Beibs in the trap
>Not Beiber

should i give this a try if i fucking loved days before rodeo but thought rodeo was complete garbage
call me a shit taste pleb or whatever if you like but if you could also answer my question that'd be tight

I only heard rodeo so I cant really answer desu
I'm like halfway through and I'm digging this, if I had to bs a term to describe the sound then I'd call it progressive trap

Yes senpai.
I wasn't huge on rodeo, but Birds is absolute fire. Really loving it so far.

i guess youre trolling, cool..... i guess

>the "n" word

its not even fucking racist anymore, only people who act like its a bad word and make it a taboo makes it racist

reel em in

>white people

i had to delete that kid cudi track from my folder so i can listen to the ablum in its entirety

>deleting the best track

>dude moans and psychadelics

kid cudi is so shit and prevents the album from being great from start to finish

its pretty racist in the land that has a history of slaving ethnical minorities coz its the word riches used to feel privileged about the lesser kin

It was a Canadian rapper named Nav on the feature you fuckwads.

It was Nav.

oh okay I admit ignorance
why is it called beibs in the trap then though?

bieber means cocaine

it's regressive t.b.h., every trak is just antidote-lite

It's used in a derogatory way

Thread theme

youtu.be/N2HlzYds388

not white :^)
not in hiphop, if you go to a concert and the song has "nigga" in it and you skip it youre fucking retarded
"nigger" sounds racist pretty much anywhere but yeah it depends on how and when you use it

You don't understand. "Nigger" by default is derogatory. You don't greet someone by calling them "nigger", unless you're black and use " nigga". Get off Sup Forums once in a while.

im talking with real life experience i dont know maybe it depends on people

Yeah, depending on if you're surrounded by all white people then you say it