Clipping. - Splendor & Misery

Anyone streamed/listened to the leak of this album yet? Is it any good? Not sure if I want to wait for the release to give it a listen or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!zlslAQKY!EVoWYMmtCRLOyWnFIbeDOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm currently listening to it again. It's not just good, it's fucking excellent. Definitely give it a listen.

Been listening to it for the whole day. Shit is amazing.

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

ITS A LOOONG WAYYY AWAYYYY

>And I'm all alone
chills man, amazing album

who here /vinyl preorder/

OP here, I did so just yesterday. Based on the feedback, I'm pretty excited for this one.

I have listened to it probably 20 times since Friday. I think it's incredible, but listen to it for the first time in the highest fidelity you can manage. It's extraordinary, latered, subtle, puzzling, momentarily frustrating, brave, inspiring. It's a sucker punch you might not even feel

Chillax.

I get the FLAC on the 9th, and my record is coming a bit later. Should I wait for the record or just listen to the FLAC?

did anyone solve the morse code/ ascii puzzle in it yet

What.

Gonna need to give it a few relistens, but it definitely lives up to their last LP. You won't be disappointed.

It surpasses everything they've released so far easily.

FLAC is on SoulseekQT

somebody put it on mega pls

just get it from soulseek shawty

AOTY?

im honestly too retarded to know how to use that

it has like 5 songs with a bunch of interludes but is pretty good

I really dug it.

yes

Is it actually true lossless or is it a transcode?

I don't have the FLAC on Mega, but I've got 320 on there

its honestly soo fucking easy. It will save you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much hassel in the future

Would you mind posting that? I found the flac through this awful soulseek app but the songs arent tagged correctly and some are cut short

Here's the 320:
mega.nz/#F!zlslAQKY!EVoWYMmtCRLOyWnFIbeDOw

Story 5 filled me with dread and is among the most terrifying musical experiences I've ever had

Thanks

All you niggas are memeing. There is no possible way this thing is that much better than midcity or clppng

Unless you're waiting for the release, you could always find out now.

did story 5 tie into story 1? At the of the song they talk about a taxi crashing, just like in story 1.

just listen to the flac