Why are asian girls so feminine compared to white girls ?

Why are asian girls so feminine compared to white girls ?

Asian girls are delicate, sweet, very feminine. Perfection for women.

Asian girls with a lot of makeup look more feminine than white girls. Otherwise it's a tie.

Low test girls for low test men.

>he fell for the asian womyn meme

lel just lel

not as much body hair?

It's kind of a myth. There are some mean stabby bitches in Fuzhou and - I would presume - the rest of China.

>tfw you'll never wake up to your asian wife

Awful Weeb bait.

Asian women are beyond ugly. I'm a /trv/fag and have traveled to several dozen countries over the past two years. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Thai women are typically unattractive, androgynous, and have boring personalities. No curves and weird fashion sense.

If you want feminine women with actual personalities and good looks, go to Eastern Europe, conservative parts of Latin America, or South Asia. Even if Indian village chicks usually aren't too hot, there are plenty of interesting, good-looking women in metro areas. The same goes for countries like Mexico and Colombia.

Also, Ching-Chong travelers are the worst. Maybe every one of ten is not autistic enough to have a conversation.

Shit, i didn't mean to reply

>mean stabby bitches

definition ?

>Even if Indian village chicks usually aren't too hot, there are plenty of interesting, good-looking women in metro areas

Pooloo please

Salopes violentes.

????
Have you seen the average Asian woman?

If you marry her she will completely dominate your household, children and finances.

Not to mention, unlike white women, they are good at math, so everything they do is a calculated ploy.

Good then.

Yes, but do they cheat and do their vagoos come pre-worn out like white women?

Oh dear.

The vast, vast majority are 2-4/10 at best. The odd one (the ones used as models) are top tier, but they won't look at you unless you're rich.

Did a year of university in China. I know.

In 1 year you did not fuck at least 1 top tier chinese girl ?

>Have you seen the average ____ woman?
This has never been a compelling point

I didn't say I wasn't rich.

I just don't want to get your hopes up.

>compelling point
Stop fancy words please, you're texan, not londonian.

Not a Poo, just somebody who actually leaves their fucking country every so often.

Home in a week, though.

French "education"

je suis kansan

Race bait thread? Whitewashed Black women > Asian women > white women > latinas > ghetto black women

>This delusion/escapism
No wonder shitskins are overtaking your country, it's full of fucking weebs. How about you fix the problem instead of ogling zipperheads all day?

Litterally just make up. Asian pussy is a meme

ill tell you about asians
the father of a friend married an asian, she was qt a s fuck when she was young
years passes, my friend grew up and the asian bitch became a cunt towards him and his dad
she is overprotecting as fuck and became fat
the husband left her
asian are crazy

which city did you study in?

how many girls did you fugg

Whitewashed black women are God's gift to humanity

this tbqh

>tfw i will

You must be missing your 'Troit 'Za, Michigan-man.

Arab women > all

Cheesebread is good.

Have no idea what a 'Troit 'Za is, though. I live in mid-Michigan. I've been to New Delhi and Istanbul more times than Detroit, although I was starting to take a liking to the city before departing for the trip I'm currently on. Mexicantown has some great restaurants.

One week and I'll be back to cheeseburgers, Tex-Mex, and fat white girls. Can't wait.

Hmmmm

How do you know someone's personality just meeting once?
It sounds someone being salty because he had bad time in asia.

All races have qt women, except for maybe abbos and such

>all white women cheat and have worn out vaginas

It's true tho

Go and watch "that japanese guy yuta" (or something like that) videos on youtube where he asks japs on the streets questions from his (mostly western) youtube audience. 9 out of 10 are beyond ugly. Straight-outta-innsmouth tier.

Don't believe the azn meme guys.

The only attractive (hot even) azn I saw irl was a girl who was half jap half croatian.

Let me tell you who you can date or not. Your happiness don't mean Shit to us concerned white guys.

>he's white
>doesn't want a white gf

Fucking kys yourself

>fuck asian woman
>get a beautiful feminine doughter or a feminine faggot son

>fuck white woman or black woman
>get ugly daughter but alpha son

Chose carefully.

A son is all that matters, daughters are literal abortion-warrant tier

Why are you such an angry stereotype?

t. Da Phoc Nguyen/Hirohito Yamakasi/Han Wang

look it's an indian flag posting salty thangs from his seven eleven laptopz

Ferme ta gueule trou de balle.

t. Francóis Muhammad al-Shabab

>Francóis Muhammad al-Shabab
You mean François maybe ? Bad meme : muslims don't allow their childs to have a french name.

Je présume que tu es cette personne ?

Tu es attardé ou tu as un problème psychologique ?
J'ai remarqué qu'il y avait un français qui postait dans chaque thread crée par un français pour insulter l'auteur.
Mon gars il faut que tu arrêtes, ça devient risible

nice feminine armhair.

>Je présume que tu es cette personne ?

Non, c'est pas moi, mais ton caca postage me casse les couilles.

That's from a French word.

>they are good at math
Hot.

>arabs with French names

Nope, Tyrone.

Seems just like white one, except she's bad at math but still calculates as well.

I knew an arab in school he was named Jean-Paul. Jean-Paul Rahmani or something like that. Fucking ridiculous little manlet person btw everyone bullied him. At first i didn't so he started worshipping me and trying to follow me everywhere, so i started bullying him too so he would leave me alone. Well. Jean-Paul if you're reading this, kill yourself.

Rude.

Some Asian women are very coarse and uncouth .

It doesn't really matter through, I've only ever seen the low tier Asian girls go with white men.

>Asian-Americans
Pffft XD

French genocide when?

That was a terrible thing to do, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

the actual asian women are not like your animes user, they are disgusting shrews, especially once they get into their 30s

>tfw I ktf
>tfw I also bullied a bullied guy

their fake, sugary, cutesy behaviour is disgusting

Nuking of france fucking when?

Don't worry user, you'll grow out of the asian women meme when you get out of middle school.

he will go straight to being a worthless NEET though, and will worship them even more

dont even have to go to china if you are a bong, I studies at a british university and around 50-60% of our group were chinks, they are ugly as sin

This

so much butthurt

s-sorry

butthurt? how, I am just saying that asians have this really childlike, cutesy demeanour which is fake and annoying. Especially considering how vicious and cruel they actually are

the singaporeans are the absolute worse in that sense

No one would talk shit about anything like "people X are shit! don't trust them. I'm expert of them!!" unless he's butthurt about it.

How do i get an asian gf

The same way you get Finnish gf

Pathetic

Asian americans are disgusting, more news at 11

Asian men are also more femenine than Western men. Also, Fucking kill yourself weeb

>American talking about shitskins overtaking European countries
you are 60% white you retarded nigger, white minority in 10 years

>Why are asian girls so feminine compared to white girls ?
HAH
It depends on who you're friends with.

But seriously that strong "feminism" in the west needs to stop.

Femininity of a woman depends on a masculinity of a man.

finnish women are ugly i dont want a finnish gf

Why is Azerbaijan so based?

> Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Thai women are typically unattractive, androgynous, and have boring personalities. No curves and weird fashion sense.
...complaining about women that don't squeeze their fat asses into yoga pants whenever they leave the house...

> be brit
> 1 year university in china
> didn't bang a qt
Captain Retardica: The First Wizard

Slanted eyes ruins eveything.

I think they are still qts except for Japs notorious god awful teeth. Christ they make Britbong look good

I'm Korean, mate. They may be cuter but that also has downsides. A Korean woman would never fix anything herself in the house. She also would rather have her husband spend all of his money on a handbag for her rather than save it.
I'm really glad I escaped them.

Yeah no, more like the nose. Many asians have big flat nose

Black woman's body + white woman's face + asian woman's demeanor = the perfect woman?

Eurasian girl = the perfect woman

I wouldn't like it.

On what grounds?

What do you mean

On what way are eurasians perfect?

Well to begin with, they don't have ugly faces and fat disgusting bodies like blacks.

>eurasians don't have ugly faces and fat disgusting bodies

Never been to Russia or central Asia have you?

I've been to Kazakhstan