ITT Overrated albums

ITT Overrated albums

Wrong

Why do so many people rip on the wall anyway?

Your favorite album

Because its a meme to be contrarian and hate masterpieces

/thread

Agreed, OP.

Roger Waters ruined Pink Floyd.

It's not about being contrarian. It's just not a good album. DSOTM is godlike by comparison.

Because it's a good album that some considered a masterpiece when it certainly wasn't. It's a non issue really but it tends to trigger some people idk why.

But WHY is it a bad album?

>Roger Waters ruined Pink Floyd.

this meme has to die.

Wrong

Pink Floyd is shit after 1972 anyway

The interesting, experimental prog psych band gets replaced with the most stuffy, droll, lethargic songwriting ive ever heard outside of slowcore

Agreed!!!!

It is kind of overrated because everybody overlooks of all of the half-assed 2 minute tracks, but even those tracks usually have a good musical idea like a strong crescendo or some memorable lyrics. Its still a great album even if its blown out of proportion.

it's good, stop attempting to fucking turn something of quality of memes

The wall is way better than DSOTM

Wrong

yes
yes
pretty close to being overrated

Now I hope you all underage faggots don't think overrated = bad, because if you do you need to leave this board immediately.

they both suck

The Velvet Underground & Nico
>overrated = bad
True, however, this is overrated and bad.

All pink Floyd except pic related lol

So much b8 in one thread holy shit

>implying

it's okaaaayyy

Bitch what

I like nearly everything else they did more.

people that say this are literally either huge cunts and genuinely bleive this, or are trolling

and i don't even like pink floyd

Bait so hard

true

>pet sounds is overrated
>the wall isn't
you need to reevaluate your life desu

I think this a lot when listening through Sung Tongs, Strawberry Jam, STGSTV, and their EPs. But when I listen back through it I realize why it's such a stellar album. I don't want to call it overrated, I just think their back catalogue is a bit underrated.

y

n

There isn't anything Travis does that Thugger doesn't do better

I'm not

I still don't like the album

>he thinks syd is better than roger

Rodeo was basically Yeezus 2. Nothing Thugger has made is even remotely close to Rodeo.

This is my experience as well. Exactly

i love this album shits so sleepy n shit

Think about what groups of people make up Pink Floyd's fanbase: you have pretentious stoner faggots and high school band geeks.

Their back catalog gets overshadowed by Animals, DSOTM, The Wall, and WYWH; so of course they're going to flock to the more obscure releases like the hipster faggots they are.

I think you underestimate the scope of pink floyd's fan base.

Listen to this guy, he just graduated highschool

You can too if you set your mind to it, Jamal.

He's right tho

Am i the only one who never got why everybody has such a big boner for Pink Floyd???

No one likes Pink Floyd. People just hoard their merchandise to appear intellectually superior.

The only thing Travis has that's better is his instrumentals, and good instrumentals are a dime a dozen.

Kill yourself

>Sgt. Pepper's
>bad

Careful with those edges little man

Sorry, looks like you'll have to find a new band to pretend to like.

Dude, I have never met anyone as edgy as you, like holy shit

I bet you roll up the bottom of your jeans

>Dude
>like

I've never met anyone clearly over the age of 18 who uses the vernacular of a 13 year old.

yeah
yeah
no
nah
nah
nah
yeah

>Attacking method of speech and not content

>edgy

You're attacking me using a term perpetuated by the likes of Buzzfeed and Gawker to save face when visibly offended.

>Roger Waters ruined Pink Floyd.
Pfffffffffffffttttttttttttttfftft!!! The man gave them the only edge they ever had. Look at the Clapton tier muffin trucker rock they put out after he left.

isn't me, you're just talking shit

Whatever you have to say to convince yourself that your phony taste in music is legitimate, I guess.

So pretentious

go suck a good opinion nigger

I like Pink Floyd. It's just good background music. Driving, sleeping, doing some stupid phone game. Just nice to have some pretty sounds in the background.

lol

So insecure.

This thread is bowel cancer.