Lets guess things about each other based on where we're from. Things like political leanings, favorite foods, hobbies...

Lets guess things about each other based on where we're from. Things like political leanings, favorite foods, hobbies, things people did today, etc
I'm from the Pacific Northwest but I'm going to school on the east side of the state. Guess things about me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-l4bt8agqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a leftwing faggot

Prove me wrong

you like gay anal sex and big penises like any other gringo

You rooted for Bernie, you own a MacBook and collect vinyls.

I'm from Schleswig-Holstein, the most northern German state.

> a leftwing faggot
I may be a faggot but I am not left winged. I purposely chose to go to college somewhere besides the west because all those schools are retardedly liberal to the point where it's insane
>implying I've had sex

> bernie
always hated him. I always liked Kasich and Rubio.
>macbook
custom gaming pc
>vinyl
I have an old box of my grandparents records in some closest somewhere

>Schleswig-Holstein
You're daughter has been raped by refugees and there's nothing you can do to stop it

You're basically dutch, so you probably like trains and hookers

> You're daughter has been raped by refugees and there's nothing you can do to stop it
no
> You're basically dutch
L.O.L. no
> so you probably like trains and hookers
Trains yes, hookers not really.

>L.O.L. no
what are the differences between you and a dutch guy?
Europe has some pretty neat trains. The us doesn't have much

> what are the differences between you and a dutch guy?
I think you confuse Dutch and Danish people.

You have German or Irish heritage (or both)

I live 200 km away from Finnish border, guess me

My family immigrated from the netherlands a few generations ago. I've always been told Germans are very similar to the Dutch. Is this not true?

> I've always been told Germans are very similar to the Dutch. Is this not true?
I don't know a lot about Dutch people but people in northwestern Lower Saxony are probably similar to them.

Your grandparent is a WW2 veteran and you're very proud of your Soviet roots. You're also a Commie.

>You have German or Irish heritage (or both)
Damn. On my Dad's side it's full Dutch but on my mother's its mostly German and Irish with some swed and english.

200 km away from Finnish border
Your name is Ivan, you live in a communal apartment with your parents a sweet babushka. You don't care about politics because you know your opinion won't do anything.

pedojew

professional shitposter

I'm from the United States but am in India for the seventh time.

Also, not a hippie or into temples and spiritual stuff.

Guess me!!

also you know finnish for the sole purpose of memes

accurate

No veterans in my family actually, well, as far as I'm informed. Not a communist for sure. Actually not a single drop of Russian blood in my veins.
My name is not russian, I live in the same house where Lenin lived, in the same flat even, dead center of Saint-Petersburg. All of my grandparents are dead. I care a little about politics, but yes, I don't think it will change anything.
(You)

>dead center of Saint-Petersburg
are you still ethnically russian? do you have the patronymic middle name?
St. Petersburg seems like a really cool city. I hope to visit it someday. does it really have the best theaters and museums? My russian professor always talks about how great it is but she's from there too so she's kinda biased

>you will REEEEEEEEEEEEE when people asume your gender.
>Not muh president.
>War with Russia is good.
>But she has a vagina, so she's the better president.

You don't have to be "ethnically russian" to have patronymic, you just have to be born here, so yes, I have one.
I guess Saint-Petersburg is kinda cool, historical center atleast, if my memory doesn't fail me we had one of the largest tourist population in Europe during this summer

I'm pretty much the opposite of all these things.
I voted for trump

I think those names are pretty cool
according to my professor st petersburg is one of the few cites in russia that has a growing economy. plus putin is from there to right? I know he at least went to school at st. petersburg state university

You're either a rich Christian with Western hobbies or a poor Muslim who grows cannabis for a living.

you are doing God's work, desu

In may he had a rally in my town. It was weird because our population is only 12,000 and usually his rallies have double that in a giant stadium.Ours was in the little place were we have our demolition derby. We were the only place on the west side that would take him. I had the honor of dusting the benches off beforehand

you go to the US for business trips and you're probably rich in indian standards. you probably have liberal and capitalist beliefs mixed together

i live in a growing city around 150 miles from the mexican border. guess me

You are a son of immigrants form latin America , who have had it fairly good living in a suburb of said growing city , you have mixed feelings about the wall , you are afraid that you might never see aboelita again

central (leaning to north) kazakhstan

you like alcohol, your gf and all your friends love alcohol too, cheap, expensive, doesnt matter

and/or

you like speed and salts

Northern Germany, no shitskins neighboorhood, student. Take a guess anons

I know one person from there and I'll assume you are like them

you are of Mongolian decent, anti government and call yourself russian

lelwat, absolute horseshit

to clarify, im a kazakh dude.

also I think people you speak of are buryats or something. you know, asians in cold parts of russia, their own little states that are still subjects of russian federation and just another russian area.

I'm from rio, rio

youtube.com/watch?v=n-l4bt8agqw
you're like this guy

awaiting abuse

uh, you're a fucking white male! probably normal generic german family, and you're normal generic german dude who studies engineering or something. if you're not 100% autistic Sup Forums retard mlp r9k robot forklift simulator autist, you probably go to drink beer with your mates every week, friday or saturday or both. most of the days you also have beer with dinner.

nah, I think you're like that guy

awh you got me

I'm from Northwest Mexico a.k.a. e true north

street smart, quiet in public

on here so you're an introvert but most brazilians are extroverts

have seen a murder at least once

10/10

bolbi your mom and I are worried about you

> have seen a murder at least once

probably not, but might have seen fresh aftermath of a murder, like dried blood. or learned that somebody was killed meters/minutes away from his home/work/other place he frequents. or maybe he has some distant lowlife cousin who is a low-level thug

I'm fine dad. people like my clap dance don't worry

francis of the filth just uploaded a new video, have you seen it yet?

>street smart, quiet in public
Yes
>on here so you're an introvert but most brazilians are extroverts
Yes
>have seen a murder at least once
Thankfully, no

I bet you hate beaches, but love beer and hot climate. Has a few friends you sometimes drink with
>or learned that somebody was killed meters/minutes away from his home/work/other place he frequents
Kinda, yeah.
> or maybe he has some distant lowlife cousin who is a low-level thug
Think one of my distant uncles was actually involved in some shady stuff, yeah

>i purposely chose to go to college in the east

Translation: I didn't get into U Dub

You are all shitposting faggots who will spend all day refreshing this site and not do anything

Did I guess?

I haven't yet. I'll check it out right now. thanks for the tip
oh no he knows. I didn't even apply to uw. also I'm studying political science and I didn't want an overly liberal education
psh. no, I bought groceries and played fallout new vegas earlier. also my bedsheets are in the dryer

probably had a few family members migrate north

Far northwest, Montana/NorDak area

>I bet you hate beaches, but love beer and hot climate. Has a few friends you sometimes drink with
apart from the beach you definitely got normal people kek i don't think i'm a good measure

You're a country town guy
German OR Scandinavian heritage

I live in Victoria, little town in the west

Even you are from Rio, you've never gone to festival, only watched it from your window or some street close to your home.
You hardly ever leave center of Rio unless you want to swim. You study or already finished some kind of bussines degree. You live in the flat. You are centrist with some feelings into fascism because of your impression made by subhumans from slumses and poor parts of the town.

Greater Poland here, 30 km from Posen.

you hate sandniggers and think islam is cancer

you dont like/care about music, maybe you used to listen to linkin park 7-10 years ago

wow that was difficult

You live in a small house in a small town. You have few close friends who you sometimes go to the local bar with. You are working as a car mechanic. You dont care about politics, but have mixed feelings towards ukrainians and lithuanians. Also a potato enthusiast

(You) are all faggots. Doesn't even matter from what country you are.

I live in Baltimore city
Guess what I am like

>you hate sandniggers and think islam is cancer
true, but i don't blame them

>you dont like/care about music, maybe you used to listen to linkin park 7-10 years ago
I actually don't listen to music, but if i had to choose i would pick techno, nightcore and modern piano f.e. "Riverflows in you"

I live in a big house in very small village. i do have few close friends - correct, but i hardly ever go to a bar. I am studying chemical technology, i don't even like cars. I do care about politics and i actually like Xoxols, but i've never met lithuanian. I eat potatoes almost everyday.

You live in Talin and you are atheist. You have some kind of IT education. You hate Russia as a state, but you like russians who you've met.

Fatty

I am learning thermal power engineering, but everything else is true

>Baltimore
You're a nigger

Yeah. I saw him on the news.