Keeps being called they are Romans,Greeks,Egyptians,Caucasians

>keeps being called they are Romans,Greeks,Egyptians,Caucasians
>no we are descendants of Illyrians, you know,those dudes which literally did nothing,were a state of criminals and pirates,had a queen(maximum cuck) that lost to Romans, and they even backstabed Macedonians later to be invaded by Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

illyria.proboards.com/thread/32321
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language#Proto-IE_features
i.imgur.com/SyRrY0w.png?1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never seen you called any of those things

Yeah,things like:
-Romans assimilated you so you are Romans
-You are just northern gGreeks
-You are just Egyptian slaves rome brought
-You are ethnically Caucasians that came here

i tend to judge people from their look, Albanians arent Illyrians because they're too small, they are tanned and hairy which means they are turks.

>Illyrians
>tall
>white

>Turks
>a real ethnicity
Turks are just Muslim bulgarians

Can you provide links to me proving the Illyrians aren't white and tall ?

illyria.proboards.com/thread/32321

Most of the statues found in Illyria were not taller than 1.70,the helmets are slightly smaller than the roman ones,they were native in west balkans and southern Italy and were sea ppl so logically they weren't white.

OK....Um what?

I don't think Albanians are pure Illyrian, if at all. The origins definitely point to the Balkans since a lot of the words for costal life are loanwords, but a lot of ancient Greek, and pre-vulgar (I may be wrong) Latin words exist in Albanian. However, there's even an explanation for that.

Read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language#Proto-IE_features

What's with the sudden influx of Alb*nian posters these days?

Is it not enough for you roaches to invade my country, but do you also have to invade my precious safe space known as Sup Forums?

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE. GTFO. REEEEEEEEEEEE

Then why is everyone in the balkans 190cm~ except for Albanians whom are 173cm~

that's a proxy polack

>-You are just northern gGreeks
well, your south is pretty much Greeks and Albanified Greeks

There are only three excepted theories.Illyrian,Thracian or(this one almost obsolete but still)dacian

Yes, I know. Un jam Shqiptar. I just don't really care too much since there isn't a lot of evidence to conclusively say one way or the other our origins.

Yet,the problem is YOU are not greeks

hoooo boy, I'm pulling the ejection cord on this one. Greeks and Albanians arguing? Nah, I'm good.

lol ok mate

to me you are just turk

Because Albania is not in the dinaric alps.

whatever you say
i.imgur.com/SyRrY0w.png?1

>pure
Next to no group is pure anything bro