ITT: Sad albums about not having a gf

ITT: Sad albums about not having a gf

why bother? why not just go and talk to a few girls? they're genuinely all the same dude you'll find your talent soon enough

Because it's 1:00AM over here. I'm not getting a girlfriend tonight so I want to feel.

Got anything else? I've already chewed up and spit out every single Radiohead album.

>in b4 Muse

this is one of the worst things you can do, is just wallowing in your sadness

be a man -- be accountable for yourself and respect yourself before any woman can respect you, i know thats a platitude but most problems facing this generation of men could be solved by them owning up to the fact that they tend to blame themselves rather than trying to fix their problems in a healthy way

You're implying he wont do this later.

Sometimes you want to wallow in your sadness, and it's healthier to do that and THEN pursue a relationship than simply jump back into dating.

everyone WANTS to wallow in their sadness and just give up, but thats never the healthier route than trying to fix the problem

It's okay to do it from time to time. It's healthy to let yourself feel it every now and then. Again, you assume that's all he's going to do for the rest of forever. He'll get back out there when he's ready.

I agree that doing nothing but wallowing in sadness is wrong. But it's perfectly human to get sad and want to cry every now and then, and music is a good medium to cry to.

>again, you assume that's all he's going to do for the rest of forever.
Have you heard of this board called r9k?
or maybe mr.elliot rodgers

the worst thing you can do is make a woman feel that you cant live without her, that will never make her respect you and you will never respect yourself

and i disagree, its pretty faggy to cry to music.

>its pretty faggy to cry to music
Wanna know how I know you're insecure?

im insecure because i dont cry to artistic mediums? get real, youre projecting

>le projecting
Keep telling yourself that.

not him but you seem like an angry person user
seek help.

You can tell what kind of person I am based off of 2 posts on Sup Forums?

it's not that easy my dude
some of us are just not very attractive

unless you were born like the elephant man or crippled, you have no excuse for not lifting and being the best shape of your life...

Lifting doesn't do shit if you have an ugly face.

in all seriousness. boyfriend broke up with me last week because he wants a fresh start at college. very sudden & out the blue. i spent two hours on thursday piss drunk with my head in a toilet crying to Present Tense over and over again. the song was always sad, just all the feels hit at once