What's wrong with becoming a muslim?

What's wrong with becoming a muslim?

I have never met a muslim in here but there are no muslims in Mexico so I suppose that becoming one might make me popular with the ladies.

>What's wrong with becoming a muslim?
nothing at all

"islam is bad" is just an internet meme

>t. Jamal

Here's your answer
Memes

So just christianity in more boring

This. Islam appreciation general?

Here's a mosque built here by our """"secular""" Turkish brothers from the West.

>No pork
>No alcohol
>Ramadan is retarded
>Their view on women
>Being confused as a AL-Qaida member.

Shiggy diggy stop being retarded pepe.

ofcourse its coming from a "swede"

t. Somali rapist

>What's wrong with becoming a muslim

Absolutely nothing, you actually should. I've been thinking about it for a long time.

Forgot

>Pray 5000 times a day so no one will employ you.

I've always said muslims are manchildren.

Lol what nonsense. Maybe cut your arm off there are less people with an arm missing, ladies love that.

Btw you should be born a muslim. The ones who become a muslim are usually very retarded, especially when it's not even done because they fell in love with a muslim.

t. abdul

Not him but, too bad he had to join ISIS. I wish new converts weren't this misguided.

when isis members make that finger gesture it always reminds me of dumb weeaboos making the victory sign

You're hopefully not one of them bro?

>it's a swedish flag
SVEZIA

what the fuck, pk?

Converting may be good for a one guy, but will always be step back in civilization.

My arguments. You can agree or argue:

1) Point me a one sharia country that actually achieved anything and brought any progress to modern world beside selling fossil fuels.

2) Had everyone converted we would live in global Pakistan tier shithole ruled by few Saudi elites getting 99% of wealth.

3) Also Islam does not guarantee you women, if one male can get more than one woman, that means that there will be woman shortage in society since the wealthiest will take the most of them.
That's why they tell their low class beta males who can't get any puss that they will drown in pussy heaven afterlife if they only go to war and die. That's also why many of them learned to fuck little boys and goats instead.

If you are beta fag, you won't get a good life, you'll be only a martyr for disposal by the theocratic elites fucking your sisters.
Being a neckbeard on west does not sound that bad then.

Nothing wrong with it

That fucking flag.
Everytime.

No. I am christian minority.

Actually they are kinda well, just human. It would be better if muslim stop taking everything in face value.

>point me one X country that actually is/has/is going/became X meme

That's not how the world works Poland.

>Name me one Slav country that isn't a shithole
>Name me one American state that doesn't have high obesity rates
>Name me one stable country where America has brought 'freedom and democracy'
>Name me one country on Sup Forums that doesn't have shitposters

That's not how a hypothesis works.

Slovenia

And compared to any average muslim country, all Slav countries are utopias

Besides this 1st argument he's basically on point.

>2) Had everyone converted we would live in global Pakistan tier shithole ruled by few Saudi elites getting 99% of wealth.
That real?

I don't know, Bulgarian turks are just there and do little besides growing tobacco.
They also vote for a party people dislike but that's it.

>muslim countries getting rekt# all over the world beside Saudi Jews and Iran Persians
>hunger, war and aids, especially in African ans sub-African ones
>escape en masse to superior secular western countries because your civilization is done for

>we conquer for teh Allah!

or let me put this other way

>smugglers promised free money and lots of puss on the west
>bet your all money for transport, leave your family and kids, risk your life to swim across the sea to west, hope to get refugee asylium treatment
>you find yourself locked at the bottom of society, jobless or serving fries and swiping floors for infidels at haram McDonalds
>It's not what my Jihad promised
>get frustrated, radicalize
>blow yourself up at some metro

or even else
>Go to Sweden
>hate degeneracy, homosexualism etc.
>aim for feminist Swede woman
>she dates you because coal burner and cultural marxist
>now you have to sharia, try to make a housewife out of a hoe
>she finally gets sick of this exotic tolerant relationship and wants to go back to fucking around as a proud independent Nordic upbringing taught her
>get mad honor kill her by setting her on fire

>Name me one American state that doesn't have high obesity rates
>Name me one stable country where America has brought 'freedom and democracy'
>Name me one country on Sup Forums that doesn't have shitposters

So what you're saying is that it's impossible to name one muslim nation that isn't a warmongering shithole?

Czech Republiv is amazing, don#t know about the states.
We are pretty good now, except being to nice, after they brought peace and freedom.

You are grasping for straws.

Basically yeah. There is a country named Malaysia, has an actual Sharia etc. I've been there, it's a nice place, not perfect though.

Indonesia another country with a lot of muslims, is also not bad.

Despite a lot of memes here, Turkey is another country that is not bad. I think Istanbul is a pretty fine city with a lot of things to check out. Their Aegean sea area is also decent.

What I am trying to say is, he is trying to use the most obvious arguments to prove a point. Most muslim countries are destabilised, not because they have islam, but because they have oil and geo-politics. Anyone saying something else, is a neckbeard without an international degree.

Muslims are literally the worst human beings that time has ever known. It's dindu nuffin the religion and the only girls you'd get as a Muslims are ones that are so incredibly dumb that you'd be better off without them

Tldr; once you convert you are no longer human and deserve only death

What about the argument that muslims treat non-muslims worse than vice versa?

Malaysia and Indonesia are a good example...

I am not mad right now, had a wonderfull breakfast., just poiting out stuff I wonder about.

jew pls

>mexican sandniggers
Thank God for Donald Trump

At least that is a decent argument

Muhammad it's obvious your a dirty mudslime, I wish I could remove you from your home and live there right now :D

>Muslims are alpha!
>lost multiple war to refugee Jews
>have to resort to rape to get sex

Dune coons out

>be jew nearly wiped out in an event that never happened

So why are most civil wars fought at the moment happening in muslim countries?
Oil and geo-politics don't really matter in Somalia or with Boko Haram

>jews performing their own holocaust on arabs

Really makes you think....

muslims have great respect for jesus though, his name is even mentioned more than mohammad in the Quran

I studies islamic science for a bit at university and know a bit about islamic history and theology, don't ask for my arabic though thats gone.

Thing is, Islam was actually pretty tolerant, in comparison, when it was founded.

That is why so many "heretic" christians in MENA supported them or were happy that they now ruled and they did not get persecuted by the byzantines anymore.

Sadly that changed fast, for example when..i believe it was damascus , was conquered the ruling muslim class (very few compared to the christians they conquered) made a deal they leave the St peters church alone and they would pray next to it on the open market.

70 years later they tore down that magnificent church and errected a mosque there, as they had solidified their power-base. They did have the manners to offer money in exchange, which christians didn't, but that is just a fig-leaf.

All in all, the "protection" of the people of the book is basically a religious version of "the white mans burden" in uplifting the poor unbelievers but ends up degrading them.

For example, the mosque they built to replace St Peter, same as that big Mosque the palestinians care so much about in Jerusalem, were built by christian architects.

The whole idea of the golden age of Islam was grounded on christians and the knowledge they themselves carried over from antiquity.

In that, muslims did a very good thing I have to admit, as the religiously motivated christian countries cracked down on ancient wisdom in comparison...

But with the end of the Mutazillah and the stronger conservatism after the destructive mongol invasion...this early renessaince died as well.

I am just saddened that Muslims seem to care so much about western imperialist dogs in their home countries when they forget they conquered the cradle of judaism and christianity by fire and sword and now act as if that somehow wasn't evil.

I blame it on lack of education.

Because we can use the same argument.

Diaspora jus thates us , even though we allow them to live so much better.

As Lebanese you should know how bad stuff goes, as christians get replaced by muslims in your country and the resulting struggle made your country worse than it was.

I blame the french for putting historical muslim areas into Lebanon to rule those people better instead of founding ONE christian state in MENA.

>geo-politics don't really matter in Somalia or with Boko-Haram

Why not? Keeping Somalia weak and instable is a good way to preserve western influence in Eastern Africa. They will basically remain dependent on western resources/supplies and funds, while the west decide their politics and other things in the region.

Same thing goes for Boko Haram in Nigeria. But then for West Africa. For North-Africa it's Libya and Egypt. They were actually busy with Tunis as well.

Other countries are Greece, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen. All face difficulties for different reasons.

And then you have Ukraine, which is being basically being cucked to stand up against Russia. Russia doesn't want a NATO base in their backyard, is this hard to understand?

I went to Egypt for scuba diving couple of times and it was pretty much the most chill and safe country I've ever been to. Too bad arab spring fucked all that up.

Ask the Copts about that...

I wish my country was as homogenous as egypt, I guess.

Merhaba Mehmet.

sen yarag kafa

>Be muslim
>no accomplishments and lose to refugee Jews
>lol well you almost got killed by people also superior to us! How got you!

Very good Muhammad, and yet we still beat you. Really makes one ponder...

That's weird did the holocaust also increase the European Jewish population and give them higher quality of life? Muslims just cry genocide when ever someone isn't bowing to the shitslamic ways. Palestinian population has grown 6 times since he state of Israel and their HDI has been the fastest growing of all arabs...try again my pedo loving friend

nothing wrong to be a muslim unless they bomb and claim to force their dogma

Depends on what branch you're joining and if you're willing to follow the everyday muslim routine or be like our "muslims".

The only thing is wrong in this world is pissrahell. Hope Iran removes you from this planet gay faggot

Moses was retarded as hell

Feels good to not be criticized by society for being a virgin and not having an gf.
Also we don't have problems like alcoholism

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Just stop Schlomo.

Haha here is the perfect example of how inferior Muslim are. This little shit skin is in Australia and yet Israel consumes his life. Much like most Muslims he's nothing but a brainless chimp brainwashed to repeat the same pissrahell line and faggot was about as good of an insult as he could think. This is why we will continue to remove you subhumans and there's nothing you can do about it. Nice try with the Moses insult but unlike subhuman Muslims we won't blow up at anyone for insulting him. Stay mad pedo

I'll stop when every last Muslim is dead