How can an English Arab non Muslim person expect to be treated in a year abroad at an Israeli university?

How can an English Arab non Muslim person expect to be treated in a year abroad at an Israeli university?
Will I get raided in my dorm and put in cages and shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Why do you want to study at an Israeli university?

Banter

>implying an anglo arab won't just blend in perfectly among the jews

Go for it

Post a recruiting poster for Hamas or a Bong BDS group on your door

>English Arab

>Bong BDS

wot

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
College students who are asspained about Israel's existence

Emphasise your non-Muslimness. Drink beer, eat bacon, wear a cross (or a star of David) on your chest. Israelis are very accepting of people who don't want to kill them (i.e. Muslims).

If you have an Arab first name, Anglicise it or use an Anglo nickname.

Again, a lot of Jews are Arabs. They won't mind your ethnicity. What they do mind is the intense hatred of Jews and Israel that 99% of Muslims (even non-Arabs) harbour.

>eat bacon
>Israel

>eat bacon

You also can't get drunk which defeats the purpose of drinking

>all you have to do to earn the acreptance of ULTRA TOLERANT chosen people (TM) is efface your previous identity and fellate the cosmopolitan oppressor
Goy of the year

Literally go to any restraunt in Tel Aviv and they serve non kosher food

If you wqnt to buy it for personal cooking then you have to know where to look.

Also what the fuck, getting drunk is almost required in Judaism

It's just a joke Moshe

>getting drunk is almost required in Judaism
Aren't there laws against impropriety?

Despite what all the retards here say, brown Jews fuck despise Arabs, no matter their religion.

>but they are arabs themselves!
Yeah but in deep denial

You best bet is only hanging around secular leftist Ashkenazim and deal with being a pet arab.

You can also try and be agressively pro-zionist, and present yourself as literally a good goy, but if you slip up and show it was just to make people like you you will be mocked mercilessly at best or lynched at worst.

Just don't bother.

>disrespect a religious apartheid regime
>get mocked and called rightwing
>with a picture of a nazi swastika
How the fuck
Do you really think anyone who criticizes Israel is from Sup Forums?
How about people who criticize Sudan or Pakistan, are they from Sup Forums as well?

>a religious apartheid regime
Good work on drinking that Kool Aid family

Nope. You aren't supposed to get drunk off cerimonial wine, but wine drinking is serious in Judaism. Observant Jews won't drink wine poured by goyim or secular jews.

Getting black out drunk isn't encouraged (except on Purim, where it literally is), but as the Tehilim verse says: יין ישמח לבב אנוש, wine shall bring joy to the heart of man

>Goy of the year
I wonder why people would think that you're from Sup Forums

Really makes me scratch my noggin

Lets see, at what university are you going to study?

The Interdisciplinary Centre at Herzliya

Nigger what the fuck are you doing there?
That's where rich idiots go to buy meme degrees.

If you said TAU or the Hebrew University then I'd advise hanging out with the Arabs, but I'm not really sure what to say. At the very least they won't be racist chavs I guess.

It's not a Sup Forums word
It's exactly the language the Zionists use when strategizing the expansion of Israel
I guess I could use "gentile" instead but "goy" seems more popular across all Sup Forums boards.
Anyone who opposes imperialism must recognize that the imperialist mindset has not died, and must be ready to criticize it in all areas of the world.
It would take the premise of the Jews being a specially privileged people to forgive Zionism.
And it would take belief in a cosmic magician named Yahweh to allow that premise.

IDK they had an international school and computer science programs and whole bunch of extra curricular apparently, how are they meme degrees?

>In 2014 the IDC Herzliya was ranked the most successful academic start-up institution in Israel and outside of the United States, ranking first in Israel and twenty one in the world. In the same year IDC law graduates achieved the highest passing rate at the national bar examination of all Israeli academic institutions. Moreover, the IDC Herzliya has been ranked first of 66 Israeli academic institutions in terms of student satisfaction for four consecutive years.

They are an expensive private college in a country where public universities are considered better. That should tell you enough.

>academic start up insitution
What does that even mean?

Just go to one of the big 3 universities.

No clue, just copied it from wikipedia.

>Just go to one of the big 3 universities.

I actually want to do my minor in Israel (seems like the most interesting country that is also civilised) but sadly no Israeli university has any relation with mine. Kind of sad.

Haifa university is full of non-Muslim Arabs, so I don't think you'll have much problem.

>Gets rekt
>Keeps going

We all know you jelly poorfag give up

I'll admit I'm jealous of people so rich that they can separe tens of thousands of dollars on a degree just because they are too lazy to study for it.

How is Technion for mathematics? Apparently I can do a minor there.

you're both semites everything should be fine

Technion is the best for engineering, and still a great pick for STEM. One of the top 3 I mentioned, along with TAU and HUJ