I want to go back to the time when immigration wasn't as rampant

I want to go back to the time when immigration wasn't as rampant.

Who's immigrating into Sing.?

Also

>Don't we all.

Uncultured Chinks and Poo in the Loo Indians. Everyone's shitting up this formerly beautiful and clean nation.

Asia is the Anglo man's land.now anyway so suck it up.

>Uncultured Chinks and Poo in the Loo Indians.
What are they like? Do they bother you?

Got back to Sup Forums and that's it.

>Poo in the Loo Indians

Is there any other type?

If only we knew how really bad it would turn out.

That sucks. Yeah, poor people tend to migrate to their richer neighbors. It makes sense, but the problem is that they bring their customs over that ruined their old poor nations, and repeat the process in their new rich nation

Wrong. Parliament's slowly consumed by Poo in the Loo.
Imagine sitting on public transport. Poo in the loo sits beside you stinking shit up. Imagine sitting in a restaurant. Chinks talking fucking loudly. You tell me.

>being a racist

But without immigration, you would just be another shithole province of that shithole Malaysia.

Ok with anglo-cized Indians. At least they learn to not stink up the whole place.

t. Muhammad
Nah man, Singapore went from a third world nation to a first world metropolis without immigration. Thanks based LKY. Hope he can serve us for another 4 years I'll be happy.

kys you dumb cunts

You have no value to society and you will soon be replaced by these "dumb, stinking" people.

>Hope he can serve us for another 4 years I'll be happy.

m8...

I mean going back further, the Chinese in Singapore didn't come from nowhere. Without them, you'd be just another part of Malaysia.

At least I'll go down without debt.

Dk what you implying. I meant if he can live 4 years longer. He'll know what to do with our problems.

You're literally nothing without your Chink and Curry masters tho.

Yea, I probably wouldn't exist anyways. Good, better not to exist being part of a shithole.

That's true, they're all dentists and doctors too strangely.

>tfw recently dentist was an Indian girl I went to school with

Strange thing is though she doesn't really integrate, her fb page is just of pictures of her with Indian people and all the people commenting are Indian.

t. Stelios the Greek who wants out of his poor country.

You're literally fucking sheeps without us. No one around your region has any ties with you except us. You think Britain's gonna travel halfway across the world to babysit ur sorry ass?

You are a fucking Chink you moron.

Yea a chink that is educated and knows how not to shit up the whole place.

>You're literally fucking sheeps without us.
I'm not a New Zealander dum ass.

> No one around your region has any ties with you except us.
>what is the USA

> You think Britain's gonna travel halfway across the world to babysit ur sorry ass?
" "

No that only. It's probably one of the literal memes today. Indians want an engineer, a doctor and a lawyer in their family.

Funny how you say that now considering Trump wants to pull his influence from Asia.

Where do you work?

genetically is there any difference between Han and a Singaporean (ethnically)?

Han have a shitty accent when they speak english that will literally make you cringe. They also have the average small eyed stereotypical asian look. We have a fluent understandable english accent and we're in a way more westernized that the Hans.
In education, hopefully by the end of everything a doctor.

You mean Sup Forums joseph watson