When was the last time your cuntree had a revolution?

When was the last time your cuntree had a revolution?

24 years ago

27 years ago

26 years ago

12 days ago

98 years ago
>Ordnung muss sein

typo - 27

100 years ago this year

Russians consider the collapse of the USSR a revolution? Not even baiting, but I always assumed it was nothing more than a "Well, what the fuck happens now?" kind of thing.

Actually, please inform me how Russians reacted to the collapse of the USSR (if you can).

328 years ago

Technically, 146 years ago was one, but to be safe Ill say 164 years ago, or 168 years ago, or 186 years ago, or 224 years ago ...

That was putsch, not a revolution. Those dumb schoolers don't know shit nowadays. The last revolution happened 99 years ago.

That's right, you guys have the 100th anniversary coming up soon.

Can you clear something up for me? After the October Revolution, there was a second one, no? I think it was called the November revolution (IIRC). Was that a counter revolution, and how did the White Army play a role in all of this? I know they opposed the Red Army, so they were technically anti-revolutionaries.

Actually 164 years ago was a putch, doesnt count.

60 years ago

Thats the one that ended really badly, right ?

200 something year ago

Technically 240 years ago (give or take a few months/days). However, the south tried it about 157 years ago. I'm sure the answer is no, but do failed revolutions count?

About 100 years ago. Actually our independence day is in 16 days.

Wish us luck, 100 years of memes

Never

i shudder to think what would be if the revolution hadn't been crushed and the communists been sent to death camps tbqh

>tfw almost 3 years ago

We'd propably been a satellite state for USSR and in Stalin's sperg out we'd been russified by mass gulags like karelians.I'm fine with the current development. Only good red is a dead one.

Week before last

11 years ago

Thank you based Hezbollah

Never, we had two military coups, but the population never did really take control by force, they only protested and had the military back out.
We had also some separatist wars... But none of them were really sucessfull.

uh lad the revolution was against hezbollahs interests

1540 years ago.

I don't think 1688 really counts as a revolution, although it's called as such

It was mostly just a change of ruler. It didn't involve a huge upheaval and re-ordering of society like in the 1640s. There wasn't even any bloodshed

germanics invaded and everything changed

Samurai was the ruling class.
Some samurai groups of anti-mainstream defeated the mainstream and stopped the samurai's ruling system in 1867.

Russians have different calendar, the october revolution is the same as the november revolition. Russian just have the names bad: nobember is october in russia

Well, basically there were 2 revolutions taking place in 1917, the first being in February/March (this mess is because of old-style/new-style date systems) after that the monarch was replaced by a provisional government) and then in October/November the bolsheviks overthrew them and finally came into power. Some time after that a White Army (as a united counter-revolutionary movement) emerged and the civil war began - it lasted about 4 years (until 1922) so the rest you already know.

A long time ago.

Satsuma was a mistake. Shinsengumi forever.

Please elaborate

>ginger eyebrows
>some sort of lip stud

dropped

Oh, you know it well

2006/07 desu.

82 years ago, (79 if you count some parts of the spanish civil war)

Persian women are so fuckin plastic.

It was a hue revolution, it completely reconstructed our government. the civil war only really solidified parliaments public backing, after which the republic and restoration walked backwards until parliament got sick of it and invited William over. The key being William was anointed king if he accepted parliaments total control over everything. The passing of the bill of rights was far more constructive for England than the civil war was

150 years ago

that's one of the many that ended really badly

1918 when finland claimed independance from russia after commie revolution

all of ours did