/éire/

Not Much Sleep Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/12-best-amateur-shots-ireland-3081718-Nov2016/
thejournal.ie/poll-public-sector-pay-3091704-Nov2016/
irishtimes.com/sport/gerry-thornley-new-zealand-keep-the-door-shut-to-exact-revenge-on-ireland-1.2875239
irishtimes.com/opinion/head-to-head-colm-o-gorman-argues-in-favour-of-repealing-the-eighth-amendment-1.2277875
irishtimes.com/opinion/head-to-head-cora-sherlock-argues-against-repealing-the-eighth-amendment-1.2277880
independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-arrest-woman-after-body-of-man-with-stab-wounds-discovered-in-house-35230412.html
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/11/18/unions-urge-government-to-plant-money-trees/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpT7DByytV4
youtu.be/EUkFAHwSpIU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtu.be/1_O_T6Aq85E
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zd8XWctW6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have to do a college assignment all day today because I'm a lazy bollox who puts everything off till the last minute. Time to drink hundreds of mugs of tae and smoke a million rollies.

What course?

I stayed up all night to do my assignment so i can enjoy the day (more or less)

Business but it's an elective in radio

I would have but I was too hungover, 24 packs of Guinness goin' in Tesco for €20

This is what I always did too, only time I ever finished ones in advance is when I misread the deadline date.

we need a trump/farage like figure badly, no sign of one coming any time soon though

Móra na maidine daoibh buachaillí
>anime edition
You're embarrassing Ireland and all her children

Lucinda Creighton tried and look where it got her.

maidin mhaith, pearse died so we can watch naked drawing of chinese people

we do in our fucking hole

she's a feckin' gowl anyway

Those who post anime are not Irish at all, in any sense of the word and should be drowned in her seas and their corpses left to rot on the shores of Br*tain

what in the fuck is with this mannequin challenge?
literally the most boring fad ever

I hate those fucking social media trends, what do people get from it?

dont know
they're never interesting though, I hate normies

>Twelve lovely photos to kick start your day

thejournal.ie/12-best-amateur-shots-ireland-3081718-Nov2016/

>Have your say: Is it time for a new public sector pay agreement?

thejournal.ie/poll-public-sector-pay-3091704-Nov2016/

>New Zealand back to winning ways

irishtimes.com/sport/gerry-thornley-new-zealand-keep-the-door-shut-to-exact-revenge-on-ireland-1.2875239

>Repeal the 8th

irishtimes.com/opinion/head-to-head-colm-o-gorman-argues-in-favour-of-repealing-the-eighth-amendment-1.2277875

>On seconds thoughts, don't.

irishtimes.com/opinion/head-to-head-cora-sherlock-argues-against-repealing-the-eighth-amendment-1.2277880

>Gardai arrest woman after body of man 'with stab wounds' discovered in house

independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-arrest-woman-after-body-of-man-with-stab-wounds-discovered-in-house-35230412.html

>Unions Urge Government To Plant Money Trees

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/11/18/unions-urge-government-to-plant-money-trees/

Why is it even a thing idgi.

No work today but I've a 24hr duty tomorrow. Any good films on ?

I saw Arrival yesterday but I thought it was overrated.

Looks to be the only thing worth seeing

Hopefully the cinema doesn't rob me

seriously need a clean up lads

I wanna see Hacksaw Ridge but there's no word on if its even releasing in Europe or anything.

2017 lad

sure just throw them under the desk

How many times have you knocked all those down?

Filthy git.

what the fuck lad

People that live like gypsies are more Irish than those that don't.

maidin mhaith

at least there's no fruit flies

That you can see

went out with the biyz
didn't pull

I feel very sorry for you

Where'd you go?

There's much more to going out than pulling.

Very grown up and helpful post

just the town I live in

youtube.com/watch?v=FpT7DByytV4

>ywn become ultra chad

dude she's so random lol

Too cold out lads

Tis fairly nippy out aye. D'ye reckon we'll see a white Christmas?

is

wrapped up in a blanket, gonnae stay in

bit racist

Maybe, be kind of nice

You won't by listening to girly tweenieboppers.

They're a good band, gaybo.

I'd like it for a few days but once it turns to ice, it'll be fucking horrid treacherous indeed.

mammy heard me listening to nazi punk lads

Foreigner here.

What are the biggest political issues facing Ireland now?

Also why do crisp bags here contain smaller crisp bags?

what sort of foreigner

>What are the biggest political issues facing Ireland now?
Brexit and The movement to repeat the 8th amendment.

>Also why do crisp bags here contain smaller crisp bags?
It's called a multipack. What sort of third world backwater are you from that you didn't have those? They're not unique to Ireland.

Song is alri, video is cancer.

Scandi

It's like every bag over 150g is a multi-pack though.

>Asylum seekers are now believed to be avoiding Ireland since anti-immigration measures began to be introduced in the wake of the 2002 influx of 12,000 asylum seekers, the highest annual number of immigrants in the State's history.
>Ireland would also appear to be, statistically, ahead of other EU countries when it comes to deporting illegal aliens. Last year the State deported 3,500 people with the figure for this year expected to increase to around 4,000, about double the 2012 figure for deportations, according to figures supplied to the Dail by Justice Minister Frances Fitzgerald.

Why the FUCK isn't Frances Fitzgerald Taoiseach yet?

>What are the biggest political issues facing Ireland now?
Domestically? Healthcare and the Homeless. Abortion is just a backburner issue that nobody really cares that much about.
Internationally? The EU making a grab for our corporate tax strategy. They've been caught with their hands in the cookie jar but are pretending like they don't want the cookies.

Yeah I don't watch the videos anyway.

Swede who moved here a few months ago?

repeal the 8th amendment to our constitution, it outlaws abortion
housing crisis in Dublin. There aren't enough so rent is skyrocketing
how brexit will affect us, we've had free movement with the UK since we left it and people are afraid we'll lose that and get a hard border on the north

>It's like every bag over 150g is a multi-pack though.
Nah, the larger share bags exist. They're just not as common in Ireland as they are in the rest of Europe for some reason.

>Healthcare and the Homeless
Healthcare is a continuous issue though - it's not significantly any worse or any better than it has been in the past 10 years. And Homelessness is nowhere near one of the biggest political issues in the country at the moment.

>And Homelessness is nowhere near one of the biggest political issues in the country at the moment.
How would you know when you're not even in the country at the moment? Abortion didn't have any influence on the election campaigns or outcome, it's just a backburner issue.

>in the wake of the 2002 influx of 12,000 asylum seekers
What the fuck happened in 2002?

>Why the FUCK isn't Frances Fitzgerald Taoiseach yet?
Aren't these figures caused by policies in place before her tenure?

>Abortion didn't have any influence on the election campaigns or outcome, it's just a backburner issue.

>fundamental change to society and the constitution

>it doesn't matter

A little war in Afghanistan, maybe you've heard of it?

>How would you know when you're not even in the country at the moment?
I still keep up to date with the news.

>Abortion didn't have any influence on the election campaigns or outcome, it's just a backburner issue.
For now. I wouldn't be confident in saying so for the next general election. The leftists are getting notions.

We got that many asylum seekers based on the war in Afghanistan in one year? Jesus. I hadn't realised that it had been that high.

>What the fuck happened in 2002?
Boatnigges and Nigerian fake seekers. Gooks were popping babies out up north and claiming Irish citizenship and running off around Europe.

>Aren't these figures caused by policies in place before her tenure?
She brought in the streamlined appeals system and is making it easier to deport people that have failed, instead of spending millions on housing them, taking care of them, and funding their fucking legal cases since they've no money themselves.

I didn't say it doesn't matter, but it IS a backburner issue. It had absolutely no affect on the outcome of the elections, which is, you know, when people vote based on things that matter to them?

>Nigerians came from Afghanistan
That's a really hard thinker

the face of OP and many other paedos.

Good post

>We got that many asylum seekers based on the war in Afghanistan in one year?
We didn't. They were fake asylum seekers from Africa, Michael McDowell was Justice Minister in the aftermath (2005ish I think) and said 90% of the fuckers are fake.

>It had absolutely no affect on the outcome of the elections, which is, you know, when people vote based on things that matter to them?

Fine. But what do any of the parties represent other than "left" and "less left"?

You've probably got Nigerians from the war in Syria too knowing how these things work.

Half of those lads look nowhere near as autistic as I expected.

Sounds like we had shitty policy back then if that's the case.

Fine Gael has been stalling bringing it to a referendum for as long as possible, they've a good year or two left out of the Citizens Assembly too. After it's recommended for referendum, I can see them stalling for longer and promising it 1-2 years down the line.

Fianna Fáil's right-leaning wings are also pushing against Martin, most of them are refusing to say what side of the debate they're siding with.

You got Northern Ireland's flag wrong friend.

>Northern Ireland shaking hands with a ghost
What does it mean?

>Northern Ireland
No such thing
>Northern Ireland
No such thing

The ghost is Britain's empire.

good lad

The Dropkick Murphys are pure shite so they are like.

Is the thread for or against abortion?

>housing crisis in Dublin. There aren't enough so rent is skyrocketing
feelio

>hard border on the north
I'll admit I'm ignorant here but is there no chance of a unification? That border tickles my autism

Yes, the Swede.

I guess the extra hassle is good in a way because I haven't gotten around to stuffing my face yet.

They can make a good tune but their lyrics are horrendous

>Is the thread for or against abortion?
Against except for that 1 sleg.

>Is the thread for or against abortion?

Umm, sweety, we're like, against child murder here...?

Outstanding post

>for or against abortion?
Against, but we're not really representative of the public. It's about a 50-50 split, favouring an anti-abortion stance the more liberal it gets.

>I'll admit I'm ignorant here but is there no chance of a unification?
In the current climate, no. Neither side has any real political appetite to change the status quo - though if a hard border goes up and people actually start calling for it, you might see politicians actually push for it.

Personally, I'm in favour of it, even if it crashes our economy. I'd take back our brothers and our land than having a couple years of growth.

>is there no chance of a unification
not really, unionists are white niggers and we can't afford it, NI is propped up massively by UK subsidies which we couldn't afford.

>Is the thread for or against abortion
reminder those who are against the murder of babies are more Irish than those who are not

The single most Irish post to ever exist

>unionists are white niggers
rude

Nigger

youtu.be/EUkFAHwSpIU

One day, lad. One day.

Right lads off to work
Be good

anyone see Lobov last night?

honorary irishman

Slan leat, a chara. Go n-eirí an bothar leat.

>working on a sunday

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

can't wait for ww3 lads

fug I thought it was monday

Getting a wee bubble bath lads.

would ye fug a ladyboy

youtu.be/1_O_T6Aq85E

Shit song.

I wouldn't be able to hold an erection

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zd8XWctW6Q

if that's a ladyboy, hell yes I would

What are you studying on Duolingo?