Name a better album than Revolver

Name a better album than Revolver.

Abbey Road

Pet Sounds

What a shit opinion

What a shit opinion

This and most Beach Boys albums (which is/are also better than the Beatles' entire discography)

everything they did in Abbey Road they did first and 10x better in Revolver...

I can't

The Dark Side of The Moon is better 8)

top kek

What a shit opinion

nice!

What a shit opinion

What a good opinion :)

What a shit opinion

I will say that besides Pet Sounds, no other Beach Boys album is as good as the Beatles' 3 or 4 best albums. However, The Beach Boys discography >>>>>>>>> Beatles discography

what about Smile, Friends, Love You?

>implying that's possible

Sgt. Pepper's

>There's a case to be made that the Beatles went on to do Sgt. Pepper's because there was nowhere else to go but too far. With Revolver, they had mapped out the pop universe so perfectly that all they could do next was tear it up and start again.[194]

Yuh

>The Beatles made shitty flimsy pop music that screamed "we're British! fuck you!". Audiences ate it up while Brian Wilson tossed and turned, knowing very well his output was superior. With Revolver and Sgt. Pepper, they had destroyed good pop music in favor of British nationalist propaganda.[195]

revolver is harder and less gynocentric than anything the beach boys put out, who are you fooling? brian wilson made soft music for soft audiences

i think you mean brian made soft, sensitive, beautiful music for soft, sensitive, beautiful souls

Rubber Soul

I genuinely think the Beatles wrote catchier and just overall more listenable music than the Beach Boys while still being able to experiment (granted they had larger budgets). Also, The Beatles just sound a lot more timeless than the Beach Boys to be fair.

why do you enjoy it then?

The main difference is that the Beatles made music that appeals to all types of people. Brian Wilson wrote a lot of music which, depending on your personality and music taste, can either be a fucking downer or speak to you in the most profound way. I think that's part of why The Beatles are more popular, and why the appeal of a song like 'Til I Die can be lost on someone like Mike Love.

you think a song like She Said She Said appeals to lots of people? the beatles had weird outsider introspective songs, too

):

Skinny Fists desu

What the shit, its an opinion

so you are sensitive then?
I'm sure you're soft and beautiful too, even if others don't see it.

the white album
Abbey Road
Rubber Soul
MMT

yes ):

I'm insecure