How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=k0wLCGwYZ3g

>in before incoherent misogynist rage

Would never happen irl besides being a publicity stunt. It's probably going to be unrealistic SJW garbage that paints men as the villains for being realists

Who knows though

What am I supposed to care about?

If they don't have a story arc about her doing steroids it's a terribly wasted opportunity 2bh

Looks fucking terrible

>the state of the Padres

I feel incredibly motivated and inspired by this movie. If a black woman can achieve something then everybody else on the world can too

is she a knuckleballer or am i supposed to believe she gets through an inning against a major league team with a 70 mph fastball?

screwball

>padres will now be cursed then on forth
screencap this

Just fuck my arm up family

>African-Americans playing baseball in this generation

So they took that one futurama episode and made a whole show about it? The premise is basically the same....

could be a plot point, like sacrificing her wrist and elbow health for a couple of seasons of pro ball

B L E R N S
A
L
L

It's a twofor

Target the black audience and female audience at the same time and you still have the white baseball interest. Two for one for the new different audience. Hollywood Jews are pretty smart

At least they went with a team so inept it's believable
Not like draft day that chose the browns to be the super front office nonsensical traderaping machine

I'll be making sure my wife's black son watches this.

oh fucking god dammit

Also she's a relief pitcher.

It always kills me when someone can't understand simple concepts and then turns around and immediately can't understand another simple concept. Like, fuck me, right?

ONLY ON FOX

>would never happen

WNBA players have been throwing down in the NBA All-Star game for 15 years. Women are refs and sports commentators. There are female high school football players, who can't hack it in 2016, but every generation gets a little better.

This will happen before your wife's son graduates high school.

k...

And it will be a publicity stunt just like I said...
What's your point?

>2016
>Screwball pitcher

Might as well make her throw an eephus, knuckleball, and forkball for the ultimate meme pitcher

Doesn't look bad. At least they aren't having a special once in a life time athlete chick. It's about a 1 trick pony.

>tampa bay got eastbound and down
>san diego gets pitch

goddammit

Just when you thought AJ Preller was done making ridiculous roster moves...

>Padres

why? tony does not deserve this

Wut? Women are refs and sports commentators because they don't need to be the top 0.1 percent of the crop in terms of skill/athleticism to be a pro athlete.

A couple of female kickers at low levels just means that we "MAY" see a female kicker in the next 30-40 years, but even then with the emphasis on athleticism all over the field, a female may not be able to cut it with kickoffs or punts.

WNBA players would get shit on, because there's no position in the NBA where you aren't going to have to have both top-level athleticism and skill.

Baseball is theoretically possible. It's a skill game moreso than an athletic one, so if you can hit/field a ball consistently, a woman could theoretically be a baseball player, maybe a 2nd baseman, or a pitcher. But that's probably not going to happen in the next 30 years. Maybe if she hops on gear.