"Baseball is our national sport"

Can't win a world championship.

Players are too focused on the MLB to play cooperatively internationally.

K E K
E
K

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_sport
youtube.com/watch?v=fDd3_i35I_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cricket
>dominated by pakis an indians

>rugby
>dominated new zealand
is there a more cucked continent than australia?

>Players are too focused on the MLB to play cooperatively internationally.

No shit.

There is no good money to be made by "representing your country" in baseball.

Our players don't care and the league actively discourages top players from participating. It's really disappointing. Our last "national team" only had 4 All-Stars on a roster of 30, it's like if the German national soccer team only had Muller and Hummels, and the rest were all guys from mid-table Bundesliga clubs.

if you had one of the best pitchers in the MLB on your team, would you let him go play in that tournament?

Please watch our sport

>basebore
>national sport
This isn't the 1800s grandpa.

tbqfwy baseball hasn't been the national sport since like the 70s.

It's the only non-cucked sport niggerlips.

it will always be our national pastime. it's like our version of soccer, you don't need a bunch of fancy equipment to play it you just need a ball, a stick and a field. kids grow up playing it and variations of it (kickball). you can change it into something more relaxing to play with your buds (softball). it's a perfect sport and as an american you should be proud of it.

>our national pastime
Being this delusional.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_sport

It's still behind football, it's number 2 for a while now, and it'll be that way for a while longer. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate baseball, but football is America's game.

it's number 2 in tv ratings. but everyone here can play baseball, everyone here has played baseball, even at a very low level they still have played it on an organized team. everyone knows who derek jeter is, but everyone might not know who tom brady is.

Hey Americans which has higher participation rates, baseball or american football?

baseball has higher precipitation rates.

mostly due to the outdoor nature of the game.

precipitation is difficult indoors at an NFL game.

>boom

i'm glad my baseball team isn't a domecuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDd3_i35I_0

>basebore fans are literal faggots
Color me surprised.

We only send D league college players and low single A players to IBAF events, and MLB teams don't let big stars play in the WBC

a baseball player fucked your crush in high school, didn't he?