I am getting confused by the constant memeing and bullying. Whats Sup Forumss honest opinion about this country?

I am getting confused by the constant memeing and bullying. Whats Sup Forumss honest opinion about this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_II_of_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never heard of them

who?

What?

You mean eastern sweden?

You have wrong map

We are talking about fingol.... finland here

never heard of it. must not be very important

>petsamo
>saala
>viipuri

that's not a real country

good country

>Suomen Lahti
What

Ungrateful and aggressive towards ruskies, so I don't know what to think. Basically northern Poland

It's not all bad blood. Tsar granted us independence partly because we behaved so well under Russia, unlike for example Poland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_II_of_Russia

>These reforms could be seen as results of a genuine belief that reforms were easier to test in an underpopulated, homogeneous country, than in the whole of Russia. They may also be seen as a reward for the loyalty of its relatively western-oriented population during the Crimean War and during the Polish uprising.

There's been good stuff and bad stuff between Russia and Finland. Of course there'll be people to distrust Russia, there was a huge war that could have resulted in Finland getting genocided or becoming a communist hellhole.

If you declare there's only been good stuff between Finland and Russia, you're not only a troll hired by your government, but an insane and incompetent one as well for revealing yourself so easily. Give your job and salary to me.

based ruskie killers

>It's not all bad blood. Tsar granted us independence
Daily reminder that Soviets granted us idependency with equal ballot and chairmans vote counted the final decision. So you should thank this guy :DDDDDDDDD

Where is Rosenlev brand fridges made? Is it good quality compared to chink made shit?

>Where is Rosenlev brand fridges made? Is it good quality compared to chink made shit?
After joining the EU and bringing glorious capitalism to Finland the factories are closed and moved to somewhere else. Rosenlew as an brand was sold to some big company who in turn moved the factories to China. So Made in China

It was sold to Electrolux.

>I am getting confused by the constant memeing and bullying.

You're probably the one doing all the memeing and bullying.

>constant memeing and bullying
Embrace it, brother. Nordics we never were, Slavs we cannot become, so let us be Mongolians.

WTF I hate Estonia now

>tfw finland will never notice me

BUILD

we have noticed and reviewed your appeal, unfortunately our choose wasn't you this time.

My kang brotherz..

Best neighbor by far