Is your country cheap to live in? I've got $100,000 in my bank account and am feeling like retiring...

Is your country cheap to live in? I've got $100,000 in my bank account and am feeling like retiring. Do you think it's doable for me to live in your country for the rest of my life happily with those monies? I'm 32 btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-dostavka.by/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

depends on your diet

>retiring with only 100 thousand dollars

no

Unfortunately for me Japan's not cheap enough to live as a NEET for the rest of my life just with $100000.

Netherlands seems pretty expensive to live though.

I meant like third world countries where things are cheap as fuck.

No that doesn't sound like a sustainable amount to live on

Why not buy a few small holiday houses in Indonesia and rent it out for tourists. I would if i had that money.

No

With this amount you can easily live for 10-15 years here in major cities, in smaller ones even more.

>first world countries
Figured as much.

Now that sounds like a plan. I will look into it. Thanks bro.

That's a bit better than Japan but not cheap enough. Russia seems like a cool place to live in though.

>. Russia seems like a cool place to live in though.
absoutely no

You could retire in Bulgaria but I doubt you will be able to have a heigh standard of living if you want this to last you the next 60 years
You will probably also develop some expensive to treat diseases when you get old.

>2 500 000 Kč

No. Atleast not if you plan on buying a place to live.

>That's a bit better than Japan but not cheap enough
don't worry, 10-15 years will be all you need for the rest of your life ))))))))))))

You can probably retire in the phillippines and get a philippina gf
>don't worry, 10-15 years will be all you need for the rest of your life ))))))))))))
what did he mean by this?

invest in some property
live out from the rent in some low income countries
sell off when you're old
??

Nepal, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Algeria, Albania, Macedonia are all countries with low prices for living.

this is basically what I'm doing right now, I'm 34 and "retired".
I have $150,000 in real estate though. that's three studio apartments, two of which I'm renting out.
All things considered, I'm constantly living on the verge of poverty and I'm dumpster diving because I'm bored and poor. But being terminally lazy carries a price of its own, though, poverty would be one.

Thanks for the info bruh.

I guess it's time for me to join the SEA master race.

Shit nigga, that sounds cool. I just want to live as a lazy neet for my whole life. Life in Japan tired me out.

yes but that means living on 400€ the whole month. I'm eating rice every day because I run out of money really fast. 1KG of Thai/Cambodian rice costs €1.

you could live off of interest in Bulgaria, especially outside the capitol. I recommend renting a beach kvartira or a mountain lodge.

There are in fact a lot of GB pensioners that just come and buy a house in the countryside.

I eat rice every day already so that's not a huge deal. Now I should just find some property to invest.

Providade you only eat salt and drink filthy water from the sewers, you can retire with that moni.

You are welcome to give it a shot, japas r smar, you figure it out. ;3

But dude if you buy a house in a third world country beware of the laws and the nieghbourhood. Now a guy who has a house far away and when he came back the roof, windows and door was stolen. The laws are important to know if you rent the house out on long term because it can be difficult to get the renters out

Welcome to Detroit, Michigan: your new home.

Men, even in Brazil you can retire with it this. Unless you live in a favela of course.

You could maybe retire on 100k to a really poor part of the deep south.

What really saddens me about Detroit is that it gives the rest of the state a bad reputation. Rural Michigan is really pretty.

Hahahaha
No.
You could last 5-7 years with that.

depends on how much longer you expect to live

Invest it, get 7% per year, live comfortably off ~$500/month.

Living costs are nothing compared to japan but the quality of life is slightly crappy

Japan has dollars?
100k is enough to live for two, maybe three years but not close to enough to retire

>Kč
>Chechz count their moneys in krautčhans

Yeah, buy a house or flat on balcan coast, preferreably Montenegro or Croatia. They are dirt cheap.

1. High quality healthy food + basic utilities: 300$/month (excluding housing)

50yrs*12months*300$=180k
even with half the price (ie 150$/mo, Botswana peasant tier life) you still can't make it unless you die young.

Sydney, one of the most expensive city to live in. Can't wait to move to Brissy.

No

only in Cambodia

You can in Bulgaria or any other balkan country.

>Is your country cheap to live in?
Many live in the $ 150-200 per month, and 500 is considered a very good salary

its your country safe and comfy?
i get 1200 euros a month for a pension....how could i live there with this salary?

easy to fuck qt girls?

You can live as belarus king for 1.000$/week

1000 week? this is 4000/month...i only get 1200

>its your country safe
the highest number of police per capita in the world
>comfy
it will be very unaccustomed for you
>i get 1200 euros a month
e-dostavka.by/
to know the price in dollars, simply divide it by 2
>how could i live there with this salary?
>easy to fuck qt girls?
your pension is more than the salary of 90% of the population of my country