New Study Claims American Millennials Are The Most Useless Population In The World

>The ETS study tested individuals aged 16 to 65 across 23 countries, and measured Literacy, Numeracy, and “problem-solving in technology-rich environments.” Across the board American Millennials scored a ‘feeble wet fart’ on the competency scale when compared with their foreign counterparts. Long thought to be the most technologically savvy and educated generation in history, American Millennials (people aged 16-34) just can’t hack it when it comes to the skills employers are looking for.
brobible.com/life/article/american-millennials-most-useless-in-the-world/

Americans are stupid. Are the msot stupid people in the world. AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

Other urls found in this thread:

brobible.com/life/article/american-millennials-most-useless-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not cool

Are you an american in Hungary?

>"OLD PEOPLE NEED TO BE KILLED BECAUSE THEY VOTED FOR TRUMP!"
t. useless millennial who has never had a job

No,
It's just not cool
These people will be responsible for a lot of things in a few years.
Hell,most of them are already adults.

Coincidence?

Soon

>the """skills""" """employers""" are """""looking""""" for

as an elderly millennial, i can attest to this

>be graduate student with some work experience
>surrounded by new grads and undergrads
>deplorable work ethic
>think way to highly of themself
>poor understanding of material
>nigger tier quality of work

gas the millennials as far as i am concerned or send them all off to war

These are the useless shits who will pay for all of Trump's spending and entitlements.

We are fucked.

>Brobible

>U.S. millennials with a four-year bachelor’s degree scored higher in numeracy than their counterparts in only two countries: Poland and Spain.
>tfw dumber than an american
Blyat

This is what you get when feelings become more important than competence. Y'all just need to quit watching tv.

Jewish liberals made America stupid.

Pidor jebanyi.

and millenials voted the least for trump

coincidence?

It's ETS, stupid ape. Learn reading first.
Brobible just published it.

They just didn't fucking vote.
Coincidence?

They are too stupid to vote.

Is it a coincidence that 46% of millennials in the USA are non-white?

>54% are white

Nah, they are all dumb as fuck.

What are "millenials"?

faggots aged 18-35

So, basically, most of this board?

quit tv and videogames

ye

Every american you meet on /int is a silly moron.

Nah, it's 40% at most.
Rest are good.

Stupidity is a social construct though.

Entitled little special snowflakes who have never experienced hardship or loss. Now that they can't find work they make excuses like "my parents need me to help" and "I want a tiny house to I can experience life."

Literally their parent's kids.

>brobible.com/life/article/american-millennials-most-useless-in-the-world/
>Spain is even worse
I am not surprised at all

I think of them more like not voting (or doing anything for that matter) while hoping the results will confort their point of view
once it doesn't they start crying but STILL won't do anything to change (I'm fairly sure they won't vote either in 2 years)
it's more of an apathetic and self-centered way of life they have made and they won't quit util someone kicks their balls in and break their bubble (which, sadly, Trump won't do)

yeah, probably the most coddled of generations. coddling, not good!

Its pottery. Baby Boomer employers have millenial workers. They deserve each other.

yeah, except regular working people inbetween will have to pay for both once millenials won't be in school anymore and will be state-funded because they don't want to work too hard / too ealy / too late / for regular wages (they're to good for those)

I don't envy Gen X one bit.

Yeah. Social security will go tits up just as we reach that age. Meanwhile we will have higher taxes to pay for all those programs the millenials create for themselves because they are so useless.

impossible

but it's society's fault if they don't have 5h/week jobs with 5000€ salary ! what are you gonna do you scumbag, treat them like some kind of spoiled brats ? these kids, unlike you, know what it's like to struggle for life and what it's like to wake up in a cold room without knowing if they will eat in the evening. you could take some life lessons from them you arrogant bastard

>a ‘feeble wet fart’

IN

THE

MART

regular working people will have to pay for millenials because they are greedy shits who keep working long after they should have retired, blocking the generational change in workplaces in an environment where no new jobs are being created.

Yeah, that fucking old greeter at WalMart needs to hurry up and die. I want to make $11 / hour saying, " Welcome to Costco. I love you."

s-sorry you're right

you're confusing boomers with working people
it's a common mistake, but try to not do it again

If you isolate white millenials it's probably good still.