Who expands out of north america first?

NBA
NFL
MLB
NHL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkpDz8YyVD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully the NFL so it can crash and burn quickly, ruin Goodells career and get him fired.

you hear that, britbongs? if the NFL puts a team in your country, please for the love of all things holy do not show up to the games.

>He doesn't know about the already failed NFL Europe

i know about NFL europe, but that was an entire league. i'm thinking goodell is getting it in his head that he can manage a single team in London.

NBA, basketball is becoming popular overseas.

None of them. The player unions would never allow that kind of travelling schedule

apehoop
after they make buku bux off patchads they will start selling game locations

NFL is the only one that would be capable of pulling it off since the European franchise would only have eight home games and they have the most time off between games as well.

No apehoop or furpuck franchise is flying from Europe and back 41 times in six months

I can see this happening. All teams go to play the London franchise after playing the Knicks, get 3 days off after

The way I see it is they could have have a special playoffs where the NBA goes up against the best teams in Europe and China in a tournament. Not like the Olympics because those aren't even real teams.

I really hope there's an NBA team in Mexico in the future....I think Guadalajara, Monterrey, or DF could support a team (and breath new life into the league)

This guys knows what's up.

>is becoming

you mean has been for decades, it's one of the most popular sports in the entire world

It doesn't make sense for any league to have a team in Europe. Scheduling and traveling would be fucked. If one did them probably NFL then nba

baseball the MLB will have a Cuban team soon

I hope they try and they crash and burn so we don't get amerishit sports here. I'd rather they invest money in football.

none of them, too much traveling

there's gonna be a texans game at estadio azteca; that caught me off guard cuz i know the nfl has pretty strict rules for where they'll hold a game, in terms of what accommodations the stadium has
it must have been renovated recently or something
still remember footage of their last game there, with the fucking chicken wire all around the lower bowl

>Cuba isn't in North America

Football "soccer" not football "handegg".
And yes the stadium is facing renovations, they literally play in dirt right now, with the lower stands being in renovation.

NFL could have a team in Europe since there's 1 game a week so traveling and getting rest is possible. They'd probably do 4 weeks there, 4 weeks in the state, 4 weeks there then 4 weeks back in states so they're not constantly going back and forth.

NBA/NHL Europe team would only work if you have series like the MLB. Teams need at least a week to get used to the timing and get rest so they'd have to play 3 or 4 games against the London team or w.e there and then come back to the states.

so big european soccer teams can play four games in a week in four different timezones and not complain, meanwhile nfl teams flip out every time they have to play a game in london

Mexico will have an NFL Franchise at one point. The sport is simply too popular and there's plenty of money, plus a 100k+ stadium that would be full every single game.

Going from Madrid to Munich is nothing like going from Oakland to London

how much do club america tickets go for? my friends who went to rayados and tigres games made it sound like it was cheap as shit
nfl tickets are severely overpriced

How if America doesnt even fill stadiums?

The cheapest ones go for like 100 pesos (about 6 dollars).

Hopefully none.

NFL I guess, MLB possibly if you don't Caribbean countries as North American

>implying que el america no se va a chingar a su madre.

have you looked into pricing for a texans game? upper deck, in the end zone, will run you like 70 bucks minimum
and parking is like 40 bucks, if you're lucky enough to get a pass

It's the Azteca, you can just take the subway. Why would anyone bother driving there?

NFL has the lead so far with their out of country game yearly. Making a euro team join the league is not gonna hapoen though, the time difference would be unbearable. So most likely they will open a league over there.

if tickets went from 80-2000 bucks I don't know if they could actually sell out 8 home games a year

I would think NHL would be the most feasible as there is already a concentration of countries in Europe where the sport is popular. Which means much less travel. Teams could have a away game series road trip. NA teams would visit all EU teams and vise-versa. We already have many European players in the NHL which means starpower.
Plus the international and junior tournents are already televised and largely watched. So it's not a jarring idea to anyone either.

Obviously it's still a financial risk to the leauge. But far less than the NBA or NFL where the sports popularity internationally is either broadly spread out, no star power or just non-existent.

The NBA could do it the soonest, but I think the NHL would be the most financially stable

Also who's the funny guy in the OP image

Mi carra cuando Dios Bettman puse un equipo en columbia.

Viva el sur

a league in europe you say? what a novel idea.

why did it fail bros?

Not enough 0-0 ties

yuros didn't care to watch minor league nfl

Honestly if they want Europeans to fall in love with football they just need to start showing big college rivalries. Iron Bowl, Notre Dame v Pitt, TCU v Baylor, stuff like that
Good fans, better commentating than in the nfl, and completely unpredictable outcomes

Don't worry, after the novelty has worn off we won't.

They have no attachment to college football and trying to convince people to watch a second tier product is always going to be a tough sell.

I can't honestly see this working for the NFL either, but it's the only one I can even see as a possibility

Only way NFL succeeds in Europe is getting Mudslime oil tycoons interested in owning teams.

This is why people think we're bad at geography

Is that Emory Zhao??????!!!?!?

NFL is the only one that would work logistically.

It's not second tier it's so much better lol
youtu.be/XkpDz8YyVD8
You'd never see that in the nfl

aka Kawhi's Hands, yes I think it is

>implying recently drafted players wouldn't want to go to europe or asia and bang all that tight pussy