Top quality Jap post

USA is ruled by assassination

learn to defend your own country gook trash

>jap with gemran
>jap with american
but i dont...

White mutant go home

OP is not Japanese, retard

No. I think Trump is American version of Yeltsin.

People want a powerful boss for new era.

Gorbachev (end of pax sovietica) -> Yeltsin
Obama (end of pax americana) -> Trump

Looks like the Japanese are getting taller.

Oh shit, you're right

They are big guys

hes the american version of ishihara. they are very alike. not only their policies but behaviors, looks. and those cabinets who hes selected resemble those who abe did. which is based on a totally alt-right climate

no surprising trump and his surroundings get on well with abe

read this

dont get it. have your own argument

Not a fan of Trump but what did he do or say that liberals always associate him with Hitler?

Hitler gassed 6 million Jews, started the most gruesome war in human history, is responsible for the starvation of millions of Soviet children and called out for the genocide of Slavic, Baltic and Romani people

What did Trump do? Made a joke about women? Wants to send back illegal immigrants? Yeah that's literally the same as what Hitler did.

then which country gonna bomb you ?

Even if he was literally hitler, he wants to kill Muslims and no one cares about muslims. Not even other Muslims. Now if only trump could remove you from Japan

I think they used to until someone nuked them and forced their own military bases on the island

he said some things that weren't nice about brown people. thats it. it wasn't even racism it was just "mean". and then he won an election despite being an underdog. oh and nazis and the klan kinda love him but thats just because they're as dumb as the liberals.

white piggu go home