Is it true that westerners don't mind giving their family shame and dishonor

Is that suprising?

not surprising
just unforgivable

well liberal capitalist society works along the lines of not giving shit about anyone else including their own families. While rational - from conservative standpoint - unforgivable - which I agree with.

>westerners
>family

kicked out at 18
"married" at 36
divorced with a half black "son" at 41
marry with an immigrant at 52
divorced again at 60
dies of cancer a couple years later

I guess it would looks like it for Asian eyes.

The only reason for that, though, is that pretty much half the actions a human can do on this planet can be interpreted as shameful in an Asian society.

MUH HONORURU
I MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU FOR BEING LEFTIST

Yup it's true

don't you want your dad proud of you

How would I dishonor my family if the most important thing to them is that I am happy?
Assuming I'm not making my self miserable.

still better than being a cuck

if you're over 18 and accept any obligation or responsability related to your family whatsoever you're a failure

Western honor and values have been in decline ever since the French revolution

>don't you want your dad proud of you
>dad
t-thanks, user

>Living your ONLY life doing what others want you to

Good cuck. Make your overbearing mom proud, remember not to think for yourself or else you're dishonor grandfather senpai who must overlook everythign you do

Here's how average western family looks today

To be honest, with scum and dishonorable people no ones wants to talk with and have a relationships. So seppuku might be a easy way, but hard working and go farther no matter what and fixing your mind are for hardcore players.

So naive

Never surrender no matter what. Honor and dishonor are just a little troubles and lessons on the way to the ascension.

It depends.
Some are more conscious about it, while others just don't care.

He can be proud in heaven m8

My family is dead weight. I ditched them as soon as I could and I couldn't be happier that I did.