Apologize

Apologize

sorry kobe

Durant should apologize to Westgod for almost blowing the game.

reverse curse incoming

beasts

Durrcant needs to get a handle on his game. I said this before the series started and I'll say it again... OKC in 6.

colby bryant my idol

cleveland okc finals? I'm ok with that

I'm sorry

APOLOGIZE WESTGOD LET ME LICK YOUR PENIS

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

sooooooooo sorry kobe san and durant san

preese forgive for doubting

Sorry that travel wasn't called Westbrick sick 7-21 performance bro enjoy getting swept the next 4 games and losing Durant in the offseason although he was like 5-30 so maybe that's a good thing nice team you got there

WE DIDNT LISTEN

>meme state """""fans"""""

Just hop off the GSW wagon already and you won't feel so shitty about knowing nothing about basketball and bandwagoning the #1 seed every year.

Is that Lil B?

Newsflash. Goldenstain still would have lost if that travel was called.

>Apologize

I will be glad to as long as OKC doesn't hand LeBron another ring.

I'm a Celtics fan but they won't have a deep playoff run until next year so I'm rooting for my second favorite team the warriors. They're a better team with better skills and better shooting no iso-ball 12-59 shooting between two players every game. even shit teams get a lucky win against true greatness sometimes but that's why there's 7 games series thunder fans pissing their adult diapers tonight thinking about the remainder of the series

I won't cause I picked them to win the title this season unlike you bandwagoners

>westbrook and durant shoot 17-51 from the field
>Still win

kek

I love Durant and Westbrook and hope they get a title together, they deserve to be remembered as the dynamic superstar teammates they are

but I still lol when I think of gifs like this one even if they don't make as much sense as they used to

>my second favorite team

>my second favorite team

Durant was trying his damndest to choke away the game and OKC still won lel

Westbrook.

Sowwy Westbrick
Sowwy Durcant

:/

sorry

that adams didn't start playing this well till now lel

get fucked, durrcant

I love it.

This is real competitive basketball.

These games are going to be lights out fantastic.

its not over, GOAT Curry will show themm

Pretty sure it's Lil B.

Warriors had way more than 14 turnovers, they were jacking up fucking retarded shots that were practically turnovers. Klay fading away in the corner with a hand in his face, Green shooting a 28 footer with 18 seconds on the shot clock, Barnes shooting at all when Curry is wide open, and that is just the tip of the shitberg.

Kek

all white americans need to apologize for slavery

Mostly this. Was disappointed with the quick, unnecessary shots outside of the normal offense. Dubs' didn't play their game in the 2nd half. Happened a few times during the season; didn't expect it in the playoffs.

Your welcome,
University of Florida

lol durant choking all game and gets one lucky jumper at the end

>He's not nothing I haven't seen
>not
>nothing
>haven't
>seen
jesus christ

>Not cancels out haven't
Translates to: He's nothing I've seen

>le 3 point manlet mvp
>9-22

It's sad how you need to bandwagon #1 seed every year to feel relevant you fucking virgin.

>being this mad as a bandwagon fan

>autism

We're all aware nignogs can't speak correctly. The point is he's going to shit on curry and make you eat it.

>westbrook shooting going 7-21
>durant shooting an abysmal 5-30
>still win
this is actually more embarrassing for GSW than anyone else

Little B BTFO

sorry, you quick little fucking monkeys.

They've gotten 63 FT in the past two games combined while their opponents have had 30.

OKC has been getting a lot shit calls. Not even even a dubs nor spurs fan.

>my second favorite team

>my second favorite
neo spuh is here

For what? I said that they'd give the Warriors a run for their money before the series.

Do I have to apologize for that?

Oh I get it le trollface man has less wrinkles because of the skin cream! Lol!

>my second favorite team

go take your antiretrovirals you diseased faggot

1/10 i replied

>Little B