>>67644832

>maid cafe
wew, didn't know about this. Sounds beta as fuck and actually degrading towards the workers there.

>stupid ching NEETs crowdfunded this woman's venture
lel

However she's pretty cute. I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't pay for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38021909
youtube.com/watch?v=95E4bOxWdl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=My638YOcKmg
youtube.com/watch?v=fyYrsaWwZw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute. :3

How does it feel to be such a cretin? You somehow make judgements on what is degrading to other people and then judge then by whether you'd fuck em.
Kys, you sound obnoxious

>Youjo Senki

Not that you're wrong about Denbtsguy, but maid cafés, cosplay and shit like that IS pretty damn pathetic. I can understand why women are into it, it speaks to their sensibilities I'd imagine, but any """"man""""" who's into this shit should probably an hero asap.

>"""russian""" themed maid cafe
>worst possible setting chosen for it

Japcucks are simply pathetic. Race of asexual virgin robots - they are called herbivore men.

She looks like 35 and she is cosplaying a 12 year-old girl?

Russia Russia

Pathetic sure, thats sunjective, but degrading? Fuck off

Kawaii is justice.

pls show us the appropriately russian styled cafe

I thought this was a 35-year old russian woman.

>degrading towards the workers there.

Russian women enjoy this sort of work and they're proud of it.

If you browse VK for a single day, you will notice Russian women do anything for attention, including posting their buttholes on the internet for everyone to see.

So stop being a cuck Western boy and let the bitches earn money.

She's only 25.
This is actual 35 years old Russian woman.

Good luck to them I guess. But to me it looks like a desperate attempt for some average grills without any skills to stay in Japan as long as possible by using the only asset they have as women. If the whole thing takes off, good for them, if not, they'll be deported back to glorious motherland.
The biggest turn off is the fact that they don't actually have any experience in cooking.

Why do Russian posters hate Russians in foreign countries so much?

Jealousy

>25

No, Russians don't live that long.

Because this is a very big trend among (usually young) Russians - they all whine about our country being shit and want to run away from it instead of improving it. They want to enjoy benefits of a more developed society without doing anything to create one. Thus they are no better than border hopping Mexicans or "Syrian" "refugees".

I have no ill will towards foreigners, but Russians who dream of nothing more than fleeing the country deserve to fucking die.

It's not exclusive to Russia though
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38021909

>instead of improving it

This country is fucked up beyond repair, it can't be fixed or improved ever.

Not with that attitude.
Our country keeps being fucked up beyond repair for it's entire history, going from one bloody crisis to the next, and yet somehow we endure. There has to be a way to build a better future.
Putin isn't eternal you know, the time of changes will come.

>The biggest turn off is the fact that they don't actually have any experience in cooking.
I also thought this. Russian cooking can be very hit and miss.
It all depends on who cooks and how it is cooked.
Same recipe can taste good or bad.
In my family (Russian) the cooking is always delicious, but when I visited a friends house, I always had to pretend that I already ate, or wasn't hungry at all, because the cooking of their family was horrible.
If the girls don't know what they are doing I feel kind of bad for the customer.
It would suck if they think Russian cooking is bad because of one bad experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=95E4bOxWdl4
They ain't even cute, what the fuck are they doing there

ITT they are doing it wrong

For Asian men they're 10/10s.

You don't need to be 10/10 to work at the maid-cafe.
Majority of people aren't beautiful. So are maids.
The important thing is how you entertain visitors.

do they have nyash-myash?

It's finally happening. Whites being reduced to slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>entertain visitors

I'm Italian and I'd still pretend decent food at least
everything else is second

>Russians
>white
youtube.com/watch?v=My638YOcKmg

Russians have been slaves since forever. The Soviet Union just kept them as local slavs. In the 90s is where things blew up and Russians become slaves all over the world. Can't really blame them though, Jews got complete control of the resources and economy, so the country they call "Russian Federation" is not even their country anymore.

t. Khabib

You are not Russian.

I am. My parents are from the Northern towns of Russia

What a shame !

>My parents are from the Northern towns of Russia

It's not imperial Russia anymore. Soviet Union moved a lot of Kavkaz up there.

>lemme tell you about your cunt
My mom is from Vyborg and dad is from Arkhangelsk. There are little to none Kavkaz immigrants over there

Any western woman is like a goddess of sex to the japanese population.

Her Taiga cosplay is the best.

Why would a poor man that has been wronged and cheated so much by his "fellow" nationals try and fix the country?

If I did care about them, I would try to change the country.

But I see no reason to waste time and resources to fix a corrupt and disgustingly selfish middle class that I have nothing to do with.

They might as well drop dead for all I care.

>poor man
Kek. Most of the ones trying to run away from Russia ARE the well off middle class.

> read comments
> second from the top is a ukrainian rant about borscht not actually being a russian dish
kek

Yeah, that one got me too.

the one middle one is a qt

>a qt russian girl dressed as a NKVD commissar will never pee on me while calling me capitalist pig

That's cringy desu

>katyusha
>not a loli
Gross.

>If you browse VK for a single day, you will notice Russian women do anything for attention, including posting their buttholes on the internet for everyone to see.
b-but muh orthodox values
west is the degenerates

>they all whine about our country being shit and want to run away from it instead of improving it

I can totally go against the retardation of 41.45 millions Argentinians, I can totally make a difference, yeah, is not like the last 80 years in this country everything went downhill fast enough to not be able to change course

I'd leave this burning country in a nanoseconds

>expecting to find decent people in social networks

>leave
And go where?
The only decent places left are Iceland and New Zealand. And they won't let you in easily.

russbros give me one (1) russian gf now and nobody gets hurt

>brand loyalty
This is why nationalists are retarded. The entire fucking virtue of having nations is that if one goes to the shitter you can flee to elsewhere. This is the argument against globalism. So what fucking point is there if suddenly you have to have some kinda arbitrary team loyalty? If netflix doesn't show programs I like I'll unsubscribe. I won't get mad at netflix, some people like it, but I don't, so I'll go where likeminded individuals are.

>And go where?

anywhere where the law is respected, I can't even leave my door yard open (something I did for years) without the chance of some Amerindian nigger breaking in

also, I don't think about it, I'm poor as fuck, I'll never be able to leave, I'm trapped here

no way

i think the argument is that if you don't at least try to change things, the entire world will go to shit and you'll have nowhere left to go

based greek

weeaboos bfto

That' the only non cute one in your pic

>no rl katyusha gf

actually our immigration laws are pretty lax. government wants working age immigrants, especially if you are qualified or can work skilled labour, so it can keep paying for social welfare and the pension with a rising average age of the population

>pathetic beta weeb virgins WILL eat here

i would desu senpaitachi

the Japan should see 'lifeofboris' channel

japan can take our women
we have plenty to spare

>tfw Russian gf
Feels good.

Is there still a wordfilter on this place?

cuck desu senpai

that filter is stupid tbqh

thanks for the (You) mate, much appreciated

how's your day in sunny Russia?

>Japanese style maid cafe in the US is better

Do japanese men like cute african girls?

OH BABY

>military shirt with red shit
>Butterbrot zakuski
youtube.com/watch?v=fyYrsaWwZw4

NIPPED.com

I'm pretty sure average Russian women is strong enough to rape average Japanese man.

hmmm

"Oh I'm so desperate for attention I attention whore to get lonely men desperate for female interaction. Watch as I basically pimp my self out to earn a few sheckles in a shitty jo ".

For men it's

"i'm so desperate for female interaction instead of just fucking prostitute/ lowering my standards or actually try and give it a go and improve myself I'll just go to maid cafe's for a shitty gimmick".

Imperial Japan was strong and it soldiers were brave i know it
also RARE

Poo in the loo.

>average Russian X is strong
lel nope

What about it?

Nice and has all her Order of Lenin medals for tripling her output at the state shoe factory in 1971.