Did the Sixers trade their last shred of dignity to Silver in exhange for him rigging the Draft and handing them #1 and...

Did the Sixers trade their last shred of dignity to Silver in exhange for him rigging the Draft and handing them #1 and #4?

If they did, it's a fair trade. The ad is subtle

stop overreacting, its not that bad

I'm just worried that it's only a matter of time before they go full Euro-style with a giant logo in the middle of the jersey

>implying liverpool carlsburg jerseys arent the shit

I'm surprised it hasn't been done already given how many Jew owners there are.

fuck you

Their number-crunching hymies probably did the math and determined that they'd make less money due to decreased jersey sales

Only a matter of time.

OY
Y

VEY
E
Y

yes, literally have been saying this since they fired hinkie. the jersey ad might have just bought them two first overall picks. also the ad is tiny because they are easing you goys into it. if there isn't a massive shitshow then expect other teams to start cashing in on all that jersey real estate. remember tiny ads mean you can fit more.

I hope this causes jersey sales to fall off of a cliff

they already have something amazing and dumbfounding, they have convinced people to show undying loyal to a fucking corporation, to buy replicas of their fucking work clothes, and now they're trying to double dip.

its not gonna be on the jerseys they sell in store

not as bad as it taking 20 minutes to get through one minute of game time for the Sprite Time Out or some bullshit

Can anyone give details on whether they are or aren't
I keep seeing both, none, yes, no, maybe

Anyone have a straight answer

Philly fan here

There I fixed it

[This post was brought to you by StubHubâ„¢. Next time, buy tickets to the game instead of shitposting about it online!]

There is going to be the option of buying jerseys with or without ads

>sixers game
>buying tickets

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would anyone buy them with ads

I say that but then you see people in public wearing Coca-Cola and beats by Dre and apple tshirts. Some people I swear

Because they'll want to wear the exact same jersey that their favorite player wears

Jerseys with ads are probably gonna be cheaper to encourage you to buy them Im guessing. 100 for ads 150 without ads

I read a report that says the shirts sold nationally will not have the ads on the shirt. However the shirts bought at the sixers basketball arena will have the ads on.

Literally kill yourself

It'll probably cost more for ad-less

Philadelphia? Dignity?

Just how many Jewish owners are they're in the NBA?

Lol