youtube.com/watch?v=1aazT6-uon4
youtube.com/watch?v=hCKDsjLt_qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INDIANesia

DESIGNATED
CHINKING
STREETS

lol being asian in 2k16

why is malaysian girl so perfect for breeding?

malaysians are brown ugly fat smelly mudslime manlet chink

why do you lie on internet?

Itik gembo gembo

Hngggh, who's that semen demon?

aye kedek kedek

>>>kaskus
>cak

holyshit malaysian boyband

Post more cuties in jilbab pls

Why are Indonesian Muslim girls with girlstaches so cute?

now post her nudes

Andai dapat ku undur masa...

I looked in the mirror today and I feel like an indian with pale skin.

brehhh...

Hello how do I become a western sexpat if I'm incredibly poor?

why would make her my GF in an instant she is really cute

Hijabs make SEAgirls really attractive

Just be my slave

go to malaysia

malaysians love bule
you may easily get a qt girl for free there

Indonesians throw themselves at bule cock even more than Malays do lmao

Why don't we have any representation in hollywood? Asean isn't small.

Be fit and white, you don't have to be rich, in fact you'd get more pussies if you act like poorfag surfer wannabe with tanks and sunglasses

#NoMakeUp
#NoFilter

irrelevant, but the movie anaconda (2004) takes place in malaysia

t. ashraf abd. aziz

Never forget that if you have a sister, this is literally her 10 minutes after meeting a Bule on the street.

Michelle Yeoh? Joe Taslim? Tony Jaa?

We do - and usually by Thai, Viet or Flip
All depends on how big each respective diaspora is in US

I meant in the movies.

you now remember tata young

i'm in love with a Malaysian girl but she has a boyfriend and she's living with him in a rented apartment in Singapore. What should i do lads?

Bang her boyfriend.

report to her to malaysian sharia police for doing zina

get an indonesian gf instead at least someone in your """caliber"""

why not sharia police in s'pore?

Muslim? Report her boyfriend.

Look at this snitch ass nigga over here

ok i need to to clarify something, we're all Chinese. i'm pretty sure i can give her a much better life than her boyfriend who looks like a punk

Chink huh? Well that's easy. Show her the money. Pick her up when going to uni. Just show up her boyfriend whenever you can. Then bam. You rape her.

Make em both your girls.

>who looks like a punk

That's why he has a gf. You just save enough money to buy a Viet wife, okay?

Elliot?

bruh
girls love bad boys
good boys get nothing

if thats the case then show her the money or else ur ending up like this lanjiao
youtube.com/watch?v=pHHIId0zO1U

she's a really nice girl. she's not a gold digger and very down to earth. fucking rare species. i don't even think of fucking her, just seeing her smile makes me happy

We all say that user and still we don't make a move about it...

Here have a Filipino music. It's about a guy singing that he can take care the girl more than her bf does: youtube.com/watch?v=1aazT6-uon4

So, you need motivation to rape her? Wow, you're a needy boy. Alright, first you see the girl. You try to gather everything about her. You spy on her. See if she had ever fight her boyfriend about anything. If you fund one exploit it. If not, try to find a secret. Or set something up so you have a secret on her. Then you blackmail her. To get your motivation, remember that if you don't you will never have her.

this general is a fucking joke

can we get our own philippine thread without these asean circlejerk faggotry on it?

Make a pinoy thread, there's nothing stopping you. Besides, you got the number.

yes please

then go to Sup Forums is it really THAT hard? it just a few clicks with your mouse m8. are you new?

Go to sleep Jose Rizal, you got school in the morning.

yes i am new

previous threads are just people throwing schoolyard insults with one another while roleplaying like everyone has a fucking brain damage. how the fuck is that in any way related to asean?

why are /asean/ languages so weird?

welcome to 4chang

at least were not German

i agree

this general doesn't need you pignoy cumstains flooding every single thread with your banana politics

now begone

why do you expect on topic discussions on a general?

give me Thai gf and no one gets hurt

hindi ba pwede may sarili tayong pakana sa bayan natin? gumawa naman kayo kung kailan may mga kababayan na sumusulpot dito, punyeta walang kabisahan tong mga paksa na nakikita ko dito

i just want to discuss things about this country other than politics although i am open about it

why are you accussing me like i committed a crime? go fuck yourself up in the ass you piece of shit

the question is why not? asean is composed of 10 countries, each with different histories and cuisines with must-have delicacies and souvenirs. we can even discuss regional events since most asean are open for being more integrated

Literally why

>without these asean circlejerk faggotry on it?
Enjoy your Marcos fag & Du30 fag shitpostings 24/7 then.

because that's not how general works
you will not get topic for discussion 24/7
and when we have none all we do is shitposting

I tried but these threads are full blown faggotry, you find nothing but local politics which no one can relates too, or people masturbate while pretending to be anime girl

i just post whenever good topic comes up now

>asean is composed of 10 countries
With only 7 of them with an actual internet access.
>we can even discuss regional events since most asean are open for being more integrated
Mostly pinoy poster only reply to other pinoy poster while M'laysia, Indog, Chinkapoor, & Borneo are shitposting to each other.

>i just want to discuss things about this country other than politics although i am open about it
>pinoys discuss about culture
>ends up an arguing whos better tagalog vs bisaya
>pinoys discuss about country
>argues about separation and which state is 1st world when they're all clearly glorified slums
>pinoys """openly"""talks about politics
>another episodes about DU30 being chink puppet, marcos F. Christ, yellowtards literally throwing shit at one another

in the end pignoys dominate the board and how many times i click the report button they keep coming back. i had to leave this site for 3 months and almost gave away my virginity and still i find remnants of these faggots. anyways lurkmoar faggot

>i had to leave this site for 3 months and almost gave away my virginity
KEK

Anyway, you should done that sooner though

>almost gave away my virginity
things that will never happen

Look at this kafir trying to stray my Muslim brother from the right path, I ought to kill you for this post alone.

Mashaallah brother. Don't be so mean.

"Bululs are nowadays mostly manufactured for the tourist trade, but a local family may buy such a bulul and use it for ceremonial purposes, thus in a sense adding authenticity."

>but a local family may buy such a bulul

Does anyone here knows somebody who did this or is venerating little figures something only a few minority groups do and noone else?
I remember seeing a lot of ancestorhouses in Thailand so I wonder if people of the christian/muslim islands you life on still do this.

who /nutshack/ here?

>Muslim region
Nope. Not at all.
>Christian region
Yes.

Ah thx, catholics seem to be more lenient concerning the assimilation of native beliefs.

3spoopy

Kek

We are busy Cuck jerking with that try hard Norwegian(which I think is just a flip ofw) about dutdut whlie ass kissing china and Russia on Sup Forums
Enjoy these moments while it last

I need love

Why love when you can hate?

torajans are creepy
youtube.com/watch?v=hCKDsjLt_qU

Hate doesn't give me warn doki-doki feels

its nighttime ill watch this tomorrow morning

pussy

indonesian here, we have similar couple statues shrine like that, though its used for decoration nowadays and no one except very traditional people maintain it

ye got me pham

Who /sleepy/ here?

*Whoooam

Esok ingat nak pergi jogging la

Bila dah hensem nanti baru ramai awek

>t. newfag

>hensem
?????

handsome, kacak, ganteng persis nicholas saputra

>In a statement on Sunday, November 20, Robredo's spokesperson Georgina Hernandez said messages have been circulating about a supposed recount that would lead to the unseating of the Vice President.

>One such message supposedly goes like this: "Recount of ballots from 4-5 provinces will start end of November and will finish by December, deliberations after. You can bet early next year, we have a new VP."

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAAAAAAH

Not new
I think he might be a proxy

ngelawak gan?

And they say that degrading burial was for nothing
Kek

ngeluwak gan?

based on the spacing in his posts he seem pretty new

nah. he's the same norcuck who /asean/ bullied because he got caught samefagging because his gf's picture was being ridiculed here everytime it was posted. he also shilled dutdut here for a time before he decided to immigrate to Sup Forums because noone here took him seriously.