>have 5 inch dick
>see image of Santonio Holmes penis
>realize the bbc meme is true
>realize that I cannot please a woman as good as a black athlete

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
time.com/2950943/a-scientific-explanation-for-our-obsession-with-sexy-soccer-players/
healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html
cirp.org/pages/anat/
foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285532,00.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00070.x/abstract;jsessionid=E233A9E106A9A6D724B4E3606446784E.d03t01
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06646.x/abstract
english.pravda.ru/science/health/27-03-2006/77873-circumcision-0/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14979200&dopt=Abstract|
msnbc.msn.com/id/22096758/
bigeye.ug/circumcision-exposed-human-foreskin-is-used-to-make-high-end-cosmetics-and-lipstick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

frumb dogposter

>see image of Santonio Holmes penis
post benis

In other news, lads I found a tick on my ballsack and didn't get the teeth out. Will I die?

dont google greg odens penis

we should have just killed all of the black people instead of freeing them.

Made me Kek out loud tbdesu

Pictures of penis where?

Where da bbc at

Nice

Also check my dank capcha

If you had done that there would be no american sports

it could always be worse: you could have the same 5 inch dick and be black

It's OK, girls won't date/marry a white guy expecting him to please them. That's why you have black bulls over there

>One of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.
>This finding is consistent with racial–beauty exchange theories in that white women who do not meet conventional standards of beauty (in terms of having a thinner body type) are more open to dating black men, who may be considered a lower status group.

Source:

White Women:
96.2 Exclude Indians
94.7 Exclude Middle Easterners
93.4 Exclude Asians
90.5 Exclude Blacks
86.7 Exclude Native Americans
76.5 Exclude Latinos
4.0 Exclude Whites

>Lower attractiveness and higher weight in White females is associated with greater interest in Black males. Higher attractiveness and healthy weight is associated with almost exclusive interest in White males.

Source:

>White males are the most attractive to all races; black males are the least attractive.

Source:
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

why do white woman hate non-white men so much?
what went wrong?

Where........ is da bbc

poo in loos BTFO

White men are the master race and invented modern civilization.

POO IN LOO
T
F
O

it sucks being good looking and having a small dick

dating and fucking are 2 different things. i would fuck any race of girls but i wouldnt date all of them.

This

I could slay so much pussy but I have to always hold back because I am only 6 inches and thin

>why do white woman hate non-white men so much? what went wrong?
what do you mean wrong? they don't hate them, they simply don't want to fuck with them

Try being ugly and having a small dick...

Through some miracle I've had sex with a handful of women...I think it might always be sympathy sex because they think I don't get any though...I dunno

kill yourselves.

why do females prefer football/"soccer" players over other athletes?

let's ask science....

>It's not just a beautiful game. There are biological reasons so many people prefer footballers over other athletes.
>If the dozens of hottest soccer players lists on sites like BuzzFeed, Jezebel and Elle are any indication, Americans have finally fallen for international “footballers” like Cristiano Ronaldo who have been global stars for years. The ogling has become so pervasive that writers are debating whether it’s okay to objectify male athletes.
>This isn’t your average love affair with the athlete of the moment. It’s a full fledged crush. Americans have searched “hottest soccer players” more in the past 12 months than they have searched for “hottest football players,” even though the viewership for American football dwarfs that of soccer.
>So why are Americans swooning over soccer players more than athletes in sports that are more popular? TIME asked evolutionary biologists, psychologists and sports medicine experts to weigh in.

>Postma conducted a study in which he asked subjects to rate the attractiveness of the faces of various cyclists, and found that people rated the cyclists with highest endurance most attractive. This is good news for soccer players, who are not only strong but must cultivate endurance in order to survive games: soccer players run an average of seven miles per game, compared to the 2.5 run by basketball players and 1.2 run by receivers and cornerbacks in football (players in other positions run significantly less). “I think that unlike basketball and football players, soccer players might have the ideal combination of strength and endurance,” says Postma.
>Our evolutionary biology then dictates what our culture sees as the ideal male form. “[The soccer player’s body] is probably a little closer to the average person’s mental image of what beauty looks like,” says Dr. David Geier, a sports medicine expert and orthopedic surgeon. “When you look at ancient Greek and Roman sculptures of the ideal person, they look more like what soccer players are. They’re pretty regularly proportioned: they don’t have huge upper bodies and small lower bodies, or vice versa.”

time.com/2950943/a-scientific-explanation-for-our-obsession-with-sexy-soccer-players/

so women are actually biologically programmed to be sexually attracted to football/"soocer" players

interesting....

>tfw beautiful, chisled, and big 8 inch dick
I-I don't have so much success with women

This study is racist

because the pictures they see online don't let them know how short they are.

amerisports btfo

I wonder how black dudes with sub-5" dicks feel

Like, the only reason girls want to fuck you is for your BBC and then you pull out this average-small looking thing. I bet it's humiliating

>1: Women enjoy uncut cocks more than cut cocks.

Source: healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html

>2: Fapping feels better with a non-mutilated cock.

Source:
cirp.org/pages/anat/

>3: Circumcision lowers sensitivity.

Source: foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285532,00.html

>4: Despite the reduced sensitivity, cut men last just as long as uncut ones when fucking.

Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00070.x/abstract;jsessionid=E233A9E106A9A6D724B4E3606446784E.d03t01

>5: Cut men have a more difficult time fapping.

Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06646.x/abstract

>Which was the reason it was promoted in the USA in the first place

Source: english.pravda.ru/science/health/27-03-2006/77873-circumcision-0/

>6: Cut men have an increased chance on suffering from erectile dysfunctions.

Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14979200&dopt=Abstract|

>7: Circumcision does not lower chance on getting AIDS

Source:
msnbc.msn.com/id/22096758/

>8: American baby boys are nothing more than production inputs for the cosmetic industry.

Source:
bigeye.ug/circumcision-exposed-human-foreskin-is-used-to-make-high-end-cosmetics-and-lipstick/

wow, so men who are circumcized will never be able to experience real sex!

shame on all those american, jewish and muslim parents for ruining their sons' chances for good sex in their lives

I pray to God every night thanking him for cutting my foreskin off. Feels good man.

>cut men have a more difficult time fapping
wanna race me, Hans?

Don't do it, man. I het he has cp scat videos that can make him jizz without hands

gonna need some sauce on that

No self respecting man marries a white woman, I've had my share and yes they're good for sex but marrying one is idiotic
You guys can keep "your" women, not like they want you anyway, enjoy my cum

>spring break
>friends ragging on me for not being uncirumsized even tho it literally has no effect on it's appearance because based genetics
>girl in room that has fucked a few of us comments that my dick is bigger and she didnt even know i was uncircumsized

felt good man. thank you dutch girl

found the mad chicano. feels good being white and hispanic with based european genes. can speak both the languages and im exotic to everyone (when im not awkward as fuck)

no one said anything about marriage. why don't white grills wanna date you jamar?

How high are you

There's no Mexican in me at all, delusional """" white"""" spic

>Jamal
lol no, it's just funny to always see these insecure kids whine about women who are not good for marriage and have no interest in them either way
>white american woman
>moral values
Kek

>implying the men care about consent

>tfw you'll never be an 8in bbc bull
>tfw you'll forever be an 7in dicklet

should never have brought them here in the first place

would've been cheaper to pay potatoniggers to pick cotton

im whiter than my white friends. and lol if youre asian

It could be worse. You could always be americ-

>I'm whiter than my white friends
lel, this delusional spic

hey man that not funny at all you du-

Hey guys do you know about Candlej-

What is with Americans and their cuck complex? Why do you lot have such a fixation on black dicks?

WE WUZ SPANIARDS AN SHEIT