There are men on Sup Forums who've been in relationships

>There are men on Sup Forums who've been in relationships

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

I held a girl's hand before on a (the only one I have ever been on) date. Does that count?

>wanting a relationship

retarded

you've already surpassed me

I like this /r9k/ meme a lot

My relationships usally fail because I always want what I don't have.
If a girl is too clingy, it annoys me and I want her to give me some space and to be more distanced. If she is too distanced, it annoys me aswell and I want her to be more clingy.

I have lost a 10/10 goddess because of that. I regret it so much. I will never have a girl like her again.

>tfw no clingy gf

Well, you like a girl, you approach her, you start dating, you have good times, you have bad times, then you broke up. Rince and repeat. And one day you reach men age and you marry and settle down, you have kids, get old and die.
The end.

just be yourself

This
Came here to post the same thing

How do you approach her?

Currently walking to gfs house for prediscussed bdsm sex.
Ama

Not being fat has worked pretty well for me so far

Stop dating our girls here, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Slowly, with no sudden movements and without a creepy false smile.
Never dated a full russian in my life desu.

Well you see the problem with people who post here is probably the fact they are bit too much "themselves"

What about if myself is not attractive at all?

Don't point it out please. It hurts.
She was ready to do everything for me and adored my like a god, but I didn't pay enough attention to her.. I dumped the perfect girl.

Why don't you just get another one

Thank you for all the questions, I'm at her house now. Enjoy your day.

Get yourself a cute girl from a poor country

Are you a cute girl?

I do not have the money to afford to buy a gf.

Do you at least have a basement and a duct tape?

>Why don't you just get another one
What part of "I dumped the perfect girl" didn't you understand?
I actually did get a new girl. But it's not the same. I still miss her.

>There are women on Sup Forums who've been in relationships

No.

I'm not even a cute trap. Yet
Come on, if you live in Austria you must have savings. You can always get some Eastern Slav girl

I have no savings. I have 100 euros in a positive bank balance, I have been paying off debts I got while in university.

Spread your boipucci, finnish buttravager is on its way in.

>You can always get some Eastern Slav girl
Who will dump him as soon as she gets in Austria.
Great life lesson desu, but I think he's better without it.

1. Stop caring about being loved.
2. Talk to a girl and don't think seriously about her. Just play as if you were.
3. Don't let her words hurt you, women may initially resist you, this is part of the game, you just have to show her that you still want her.
4. They will eventually accept you.
5. Then stop talking to her for a short while.
6. They will start to miss you, and that's when you come back.
7. You can slowly start to feel things again.

>t. psycho

Just be yourself.

I don't know how I have a gf. She started speaking to me and by the time she found out I have bookshelves of manga and watch anime with cute girls it was already too late.

Also this, I know what would happen if I did that. it is pointless to use money to get a relationship, they do not actually care for you and will leave you just as quick as you got them.

It's easy actually just get Canadian exchange student and fuck her with your big dick :DDDDDD

Wow. If a student here works hard, he can get into a uni for free and evade conscription this way.
Pls, no. You can have some Spb boys though.
Not a slut from mail-order bride site, just travel over there and meet someone. Youngsters here love foreigners

Dont be an autist desu
Its that simple

Think about it for a minute, m8.
He goes to somewhere poor, meets a girl and she's fascinated with him since he have money, european manners and etc.
He takes her back with him and one day she realize that there are literally thousands of them around her now, and some are better. How it will end?

just be yourself

I will destroy Bulgaria.

>one chance at life
>born a manlet virgin
this game was rigged from the start

just b yourself

> he have money, european manners and etc.
Dude, we aren't that uneducated here. MSK and SPB lads have manners and money too

she'll hurt you
bad

You don't deserve to be hurt that bad, user. You'll agonize over her for weeks, months, maybe even years while she's out fucking other guys. Then you'll talk to her again eventually and she'll act like nothing happened, maybe even brag about all the guys she's fucked and wonder why it hurts you because she doesn't get it.

Don't do it.

My boyfriend was really drunk when he asked me out.

Can't you get back together?

I have a boyfriend and touched a man's penis + butt

Mine came from simple spending, too expensive in Vienna.

Not too difficult, take care of your look, don't be an autist, make her laugh, some sexual innuendo but not too obvious or too frequent, take it easy, be confident, sometimes even bold, but not arrogant, avoid being needy etc...

It's easy to find girls to fuck, less easy to find girls who wants a relationship, even less easy to find one you still like years after the beginning. But stil, it's quite easy, nothing to worry about

Come on russki lets do the buttnasty.

>It's easy to find girls to fuck
I can't even tell if these posts are serious anymore

>tfw the girl you fell in love with changed and she doesn't exist anymore

I can't tell if you are serious or not.

You're obviously not good at it to think it's not easy, girls are like men, they want to fuck, it's easy to find one willing, but most of them will be ugly, it depends on how high are you standards

He is. It only sounds hard if you're scared.

NOOOOOooo

*fondles you* meow :3

Maybe if you're some sort of turbochad who's got game and can speak to women without freezing up.

She sent me a picture of her boobs but I was too much of a beta cuck to get a full set of nudes which she gave other guys

No, she is absolutely tired of me. Since we broke up, we havn't talked. It's several months ago and she isn't even interested in how I am. My pride already is hurted by her due to that. I will not fall on my knees and lose my pride completely. If she came up like "what do you think? should we try it again?", I would probably say no to her.

This.

It sounds hard because it is hard. I do not know how people can do it.

>tfw you already met the one you wanted to spend your life with
>tfw she got away
>tfw every other woman doesn't compare to her

kys

Mmmm, it's cold over here

how to make her laugh if you have super autistic humour?

"turbochad who's got game"

I'm far from being that and i never had problems with girls, but if you start defeated it's no wonder you can't do it. Even if a girl is interested by you you'll be oblivious to it, focused on how it's impossible for you. And if you're afraid of talking, kissing and more, it'll be harder for you as most girls still wants the man to do the first steps.

*unzips dick* Soon things will get very hot.

Not being a beta leaf helps.

You forgot to mention the part where you but the girl for goats

From my experience, it depends on the person. Some women want to date people for their hobbies, they're the smartest. Some are just in it for money. And some are in it for looks. Look women usually wear too much make-up. Money women usually wear expensive clothes and act like hipsters. Hobby women are rare.

>tfw can only pickup guys
am i gay?
i mean i even had girls shouting something at me (like: "Look at that guy") but i always ignore them

female friend introduced me to other friend who wanted the dick

I have super autistic humour, some girls like it, others don't ( a girl told me i had a "fucked-up personality" after i made a joke about cancer, but i think it was more of a cultural clash than anything)

Just be yourself ( i know it's sounds stupid but it's true ), maybe you won't be able to seduce the girl you wanted but seduce another one, or maybe it'll work, you don't know, just act normal and you'll see.

>there are girls lurking and posting here right now

>Even if a girl is interested by you you'll be oblivious to it
I am like this, but only realised or was told a long time afterwards that they liked me.

Im a cute girl :3

;)

I'm trying to give you advice so someday you'll wake up and won't be lonely anymore.

I don't think so.

>>I have super autistic humour,
iktfb
lost a date the other day because she was reading the news about someone trying to run people over with a car and I asked if it was the annoying protesters in a sarcastic tone
bitch instantly got all bitchy and that was that

>not saving some money then paying some debt

noob. You will be ruined if something happens to you.

I live with my parents still. I am not about to go bankrupt.

control your powerlevel

this is what i fear

not my fault normies get fucking butthurt over everything now

You know, there was a finnish regiment that fought in our liberation war and they have a memorial.

But if you want a gf just be yourself man.

thats why i like our dark austrian humor
can disguise being a nazi with jokes

You shouldn't though, cause if a girl doesn't like your sense of humour you should just forget about her, that just means you're not made for each others

>tfw no bf to play vidya with and cuddle

i like swedish boys desu :3

I know, right?

that is gay

gayyyyyyyyyyy

women are on their collective period right now in USA b/c hillary lost
shit's not even worth it until next year

Just don't be autistic, it's that simple.

I am a manlet and average looking. I feel body language really quickly and find the appropriate things to say. I had a gf for about 3 years earlier and now I'm with a new qt for a couple of months. Just go out and socialize, I was a fucking sperg in my teens too but I recovered from exposure to social settings.

no, u

y-you too [spoiler]tfw no bullying irl[/spoiler]
what 2 do

I'm happily married.
>secrets
I don't view women as better or lesser than a man. They're just people.
Also, I'm older. You're probably under 25, and think you're actually done growing up.

/thread

I'm 25 and feel young as fuck
I thought I'd have a lot more shit figured out by now, but I guess it's a journey.