Harse Noise / Power Electronics General

>post your favorite albums
>recommend albums
>post your creations
>discuss your local noise scene

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merzbow_discography
ghostskull.bandcamp.com/
jizzlizard.bandcamp.com/album/long-pretentious-album-title-that-might-make-you-sound-smarter-when-you-tell-people-you-listen-to-it-but-will-probably-just-make-them-awkwardly-back-away-and-talk-to-somebody-else-who-isnt-such-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody else get into noise when shit like black metal and grindcore stopped being extreme enough? I was a fan of extreme metal, but I got used to it. Now only noise is angry enough for me.

Does anyone know an easy way to find out about noise shows? I feel like there would be a scene in my area but I'm not sure how to go about becoming involved with it

Look up "local [your city] noise music" or something, and see what you find.

Where should I go with Merzbow? I know he's one of the more popular noise artists. I checked out Merzbeat, Pulse Demon, and Venerology.

thoughts on this album? interesting that clipping. sampled it

Did anybody else get into noise ironically, and then start seriously enjoying it?

Amlux
Merzbuddha

Thanks m8

Pulse Demon. 1930.

what a terrible thread lol
it looks like everyone posting it it(OP included) discovered noise in a sharethread yesterday

for shame

Disregard Pulse Demon I clearly can't read today. But here, you go, quite extensive. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merzbow_discography

You could have posted "better" stuff but no, you clearly don't know shit either.

i'm not into spoonfeeding people and getting nothing in return, sorry

Any Masonna, Incapacitants, Gerogerigegege, Hanatarash,Boredoms, CCCC, Aube, Hijokaidan, Smell and Quim, Richard Ramirez,Violent Onsen Geisha, Mike Patton, John Zorn, Merzbow and Whitehouse of course.
An album from each? Too many.

My crap: ghostskull.bandcamp.com/

Local scene is pretty steady but, under ground where it belongs still, though it's becoming a bigger thing nowadays, recently did a live Noise broadcast on a local radio channel, and Have a gig coming up in October.

Generous soul.

Apparently Carrion Eater and Spiralssing are doing a split EP sometime soon. Thoughts?

Real subtle self-promotion there, mate.

Flare Gun is his best.

Yeah, sure, i'm fucking Carrion Eater.

Cool, I'm working my way through his discog.

>it looks like everyone posting it it(OP included) discovered noise in a sharethread yesterday

Welcome to every Sup Forums noise thread ever.
This board as a whole doesn't have a fucking clue about noise.

Not including yourself though.

hi johny ca$h

I made this as a joke tell me how fucking shit it is

jizzlizard.bandcamp.com/album/long-pretentious-album-title-that-might-make-you-sound-smarter-when-you-tell-people-you-listen-to-it-but-will-probably-just-make-them-awkwardly-back-away-and-talk-to-somebody-else-who-isnt-such-a

Do any gigs? Come to Adelaide.

wait, you actually liked that?
god help you
buy it and I'll make more, ig
not like I have anything better to do rn
idk how i'd do live shows but share ur mates and if i get enough people digging it I'll figure something ig

Some of it was passable, when more deaf people buy mine I'll buy yours.