How good are sevilla? Should Liverpool realistically beat them?

How good are sevilla? Should Liverpool realistically beat them?

After all the teams they beat to get here, would be a real shame it they ended up losing to sevilla of all teams.

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/competitions/la-liga/table
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sevilla would probably also have beaten those teams Liverpool beat 2bh. They're extremely strong in EL.

I support Liverpool but as I see it it's Sevilla's to lose, not Liverpool's. Not like it matters to Sup Forums anyway. That said, Liverpool pose the greatest threat to Sevilla in the EL since Benfica in the 2014 final.

Sevilla? Never heard of her mate

Liverpool should beat them based on the fact that they comfortably beat Villarreal and managed to get past Dortmund, but Sevilla turn into gods in the Europa League. It's a toss-up imo

Sevilla is a team buildt for knockouts tournaments and the last years they have been unbeatable in EL

Sevillawinslol

Sevillawinslol

a scouser I know is convinced that Liverpool are the better team and are favourites to win

nah sevilla aren't that good, they've been pretty lucky to win their ELs and got the easiest draw possible in this years

prepare for a liverpool win

a delusional scouser? who knew

lol he is right

but its still just one game and anything can happen

Liverpool can hold their own in European tournaments if they actually tried. The thing is they hadn't been trying since Rafa left and prior to Klopp's arrival.

But yeah now they ARE actually trying, it's harder to call now. Even though I personally think Sevilla have the edge, anything can happen in a one-legged final.

Liverpool or Everton fan? Or (god forbid) Tranmere Rovers fan?

I hate Sevilla more than anything else in the world, but Liverpool has no real chance. It's still surpirsing how bad Villareal played at Anfield.

Pretty much every betting site has Liverpool as favorites.

I believe that it is Anfield, the rest of the teams give them too much respect when playing there

Liverpool have won 1 away game in the EL all season. 1-0 against Rubin Kazan.

Other away games:
1-1 Bordeaux
0-0 Sion
0-0 Augsburg
1-1 Man Utd
1-1 Dortmund
0-1 Villareal

>you perform better at home
More news at 11

Sevillas won like 2 games away all season in la liga

While the odds are stacked against klopp, Sevilla have been unusually shit this season. I think it will have to go down to meme magic, just like city with the brazilians missing

There's performing better at home then there's being complete dogshit away. That's an atrocious record.

Because Klopp has tried park the bus football in away games due to knowing we can beat teams at home.

This won't be the case in Basel. It'll be Liverpool trying their hardest to win that cup to make it into the champions league.

Everyone has doubted Liverpool up to this point, and it seems they still are.

So basically he's tactically inept? Gotcha senpai.

They finished 7th in the league, might not even get europe next season if they lose. Though that also means all their eggs are in the EL basket. Top small club

Yes, such a shame.

>They finished 7th in the league
Nope, 9th lol.

He tried tactics with a team it wouldn't work with. He trusted the players too much and only failed against Villarreal.

Sorry 8th haha woops

Same goes for Liverpool except 8th for them.

So it's two top small clubs.

Pretty sure he's talking about Sevilla not Liverpool.

skysports.com/football/competitions/la-liga/table
???

I keep seeing Europa League called "Sevillawinslol" so I would assume it will be a tough match

He did say small club to be fair.

Both are small clubs tbqh famalam.

It's interesting that both finalists are in pretty much the same situation.

Sevilla almost lost to Athletic Bilbao. They're easily beatable if Liverpool want to turn up and do it.

Dunno m8, i would like to Liverpool to win for a change, but for them an EL title is nothing so i think Sevilla would enjoy it more.

As much as I hate liverpool, you cant call a club that has the history they do 'small'. Big club going hard times.

>for them an EL title is nothing
Lel no, for both teams it's literally the only way they can play in next season's Champions League. And chances are the losing finalist won't even get Europa League football next season.

They were big, yes. But now not as much.

Pretty sure calling them a small club is just banter anyway.

>for them an EL title is nothing
I don't think many liverpool fans feel that way, much less after beating manure, dortmund and villarreal to reach the final

Liverpool will win. Sevilla is overrated and Sup Forums is full of people that hate liverpool or English football in general.

Tomorrow you'll see a comfortable Liverpool win

what kind of small time competition has their final on a fucking wednesday

since there wont be a game at anfield, liverpool wont be able to screw sevila over like they did united (penalty outside the box, 2nd goal offside) or Dortmund (2 offside goals)

not to mention the penalty Villarreal were denied and the offside goal for liverpool minutes later
the red card was also a bit iffy but seen them given before

>Salty United fan

>CL spot
>nothing

Don't be upset that you're becoming as irrelevant as Liverpool. In fact, you'll be even more irrelevant if Liverpool wins and participates in CL next season.

english turbokozak when?

This.

Liverpool win would be an upset.

Might want to check the bookmakers lid

Bookmaker odds are made to make them money, not to predict winners. More people will be betting on Liverpool so their. odds have to be shorter.

Yes but it's still what's referred to by the term favourite

Athletic Bilbao is pretty darn good.

They almost lost to another Spanish team. Sevilla knows how to win deciding games. Clutch.

>No respect for a team looking to win their 3rd straight Europa League title
>Holy Shit! Possibly 5 out of last 10 comps!

5 out of 11*

But this.

3-1

Firmino, Sturridge, Origi; Gameiro