England Starting XI

Best lineup to get out of the group?
Who's gonna get injured and replaced?
Who'll get a last minute callup?
Why no West Ham players?
How are you going to deal with the inevitable disappointment?

Group
Wales
Slovakia
Russia

Next round

Euro groups:

If England are Runner Up -> Play Group F Runner Up:
Austria/Iceland

If England Win Group - > Play third place from A/C/D:
Czech/Ukraine/Croatia

m8, how can you not play Vardy or Kane up front instead of sturrshit? And woy does not play that formation, he will only ever plkay 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 diamond

I like it m8, you could swap Barkley or Wilshere for Rooney or Sterling and that would still be great, personally I'm a big fan of Wilshere and he was fucking great for us in qualifying, our best player by a country mile

OMFG CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THIS LE EBLIN DANNY DRINKWATER MEME PLEASE

HE IS FUCKING SHIT, YES WE GET THAT HE PLAYED WELL IN THE TEAM THAT WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE BUT WHEN HE PLAYED FOR ENGLAND HE WAS SHITTY

NO WAY HE SHOULD REPLACE ROONEY AND ROONEY IS A FUCKING SHITTER TOO

ANYONE WHO UNIRONICALLY RATES MA LE DRINKY DAD NEEDS TO HANGTHEMSELVES IN THE WOODS

Where is Vardy?

Just the woods or can it be anywhere?

THE WOODS SO IT WILL BE HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT ANYONE WILL FIND AND SAVE YOU

Sterlel behind the strikers?

Austria is going to fucking dominate group f

Chillingly accurate

>literally having a player called Danny Drinkwater

haha

>literally having a player called pigfucker

haha

but ozil is turkish m8

>Hart's face when he realized he plays for Uganda FC

why?

goalkeeper, back 4 and front 2 should be kind of obvious

alli (and walker too, I guess) showed they can't be trusted with any amount of pressure in the game vs chelshit

not a big fan of milner, but I have to admit he's been pretty good this season - looks like kloppo mememagic, so I dunno if he'd be able to keep it up under hodghog

drinky is an oasis of calm and he's show he's great at delivering precise passes to vardy (so he could also be a bit of a lamela/eriksen person kane's been lacking in the NT)

and no matter what you say, rooney progressed from a hothead meme (kind of like alli) to a great leader - despite not scoring his passing game has been top notch all season

Didn't realise how shit our CBs are.

>Stones
Hes the worst of the lot. We should've called up scott dann

STOP FORCING THIS MEME DIAMOND FORMATION, IT WON'T WORK WITH ENGLAND

it will either be 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 with sturridge up top. vardy will be a super sub.

Nailed on except Cahill starts over Stones. Rooney and Sterling impact subs.

>rooney
>sterling
...uhh well mate

We have zero respectable wide players though. None.

Even the most cynical England fans believe Kane has to start

Roy did actually publicly say he was going for a 4-3-3 but it won't be with wingers, so you're half right

------------------Hart
Clyne--Cahill--Smalling---Rose
------------------------Dier
------------Alli----Rooney---Wilshere
----------------------------Vardy
------------------Kane

kane - vardy - studge
alli - dier - drinky
burt - mike - cahill - nate
HEART

>which way is the goal boss?

Is this the best meme team of the England squad?

Here is the most unironic, meme-free winning lineup possible. Wilshit interchangable with drinky. Sadly that defence isn't getting any better

>Kane
>unironic
>meme-free

He's our top scorer & best striker by an absolute mile how is that meme?

>Rooney in CM

Why are people even considering this? Its not like he been good for united even once when he's played there since all he does is spread meme balls to the right wing (never ever the left for some bizarre reason) which slows attacks down to nothing to wingers/fullbacks who can't cross

_______vardy____kane_______
____________ali_______________
___ronney__drinkwater__milner

Shaw__smalling__cahill__Antonio
_________hart_________------_____

Why is Delph even in the squad? I can't actually remember him playing this season.
Anyway, right flank is speedy winger with Milner to cover when Clyne bombs on, left flank is slow buildup shit that Woy seems to like. Need to get some width so Kane and Alli have room to play with.

>It's a Wayne Rooney has to make tackles formation

I'd assume because Roy wants 2 out and out DMs incase Dier needs to rest/cover CB/injured. I really wish Antonio was in the squad though

>Stones over Dier
Nope.

You get width with the diamond through the wing backs, look at how any of Ancelloti's sides dominated using it. Kane and Vardy both play well in a strike partnership, where one can move into the channel. We don't need out-and-out wingers as such, it's a waste of a position

euros bout 2 get btfo

Are you literally autistic?

That lineup would be entertaining as fuck for a neutral fan, but for bongs it would make them pull their hair out.

make it happen, woy

for more stability i would consider taking sturridge out, moving alli wider, bringing wilshere into the hole and having drinkwater in the middle with henderson

underrated.

fuck kane

>muh hardworking drinkwater
this is why england never win anything

>smalling
>cahill
>rooney
>sturridge
out-in-the-groups-stage material

>muh shitstain arselel chokers

This is why englands future is awful

Smalling wasn't that bad at the WC desu