She is Mexican, but also white

She is Mexican, but also white.

Pero como es posible!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OrkQUvY-A60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how did you move to germany amigo?
I want to move to the african horn, and I'm guessing that plane tickets should cost about the same so, what airlines would your recommend? and do you know something about african horn's paperwork to stay there? I'm sure that they are not as strict as in germany but I want to be sure.

No soy mexicano, soy aleman que halbas espanol

>halbas
*hablas

>Pero como es posible!
easy, she's probably upper class

she looks like an arab

she studies in germany, so she is hardly a dump dweller

she looks like a rab

She's fucking heinous and you're really pushing the boundaries of being "white" with her.

She's ugly granted, but she could pass as white easily, not snownigger whiteness maybe, but still white

>heinous
she has nice lips

she looks like ahab

she looks like a lab

in Latin America the higher your social class, the whiter you are, for the caste system

same here

Verdaderamente ? Me parece extraño que despues siglos de mestizaje todavia existe una diferenciacion basada sobre la color de la piel

>black Russian

b-but I thought russians were white?

>despues siglos de mestizaje todavia existe una diferenciacion basada sobre la color de la piel
eso depende mucho del país, he oído que en países como Colombia o Brasil si no sos blanco o de piel muy clara no tenés acceso a ciertos trabajos por ejemplo

>white

whiter than your average southern euro

Todavía existe pero principalmente porque la mayoría de latino americanos blancos (en el caso de mi país) no son descendientes de los españoles pero de otros inmigrantes (con dinero) que vinieron del norte y centro de Europa en el siglo XIX y XX.

>he oído que en países como Colombia o Brasil si no sos blanco o de piel muy clara no tenés acceso a ciertos trabajos por ejemplo

No lo sabia, en Francia se dice que el racismo no existe en paises de america del sur porque todos son mestizos.

there are no whites in argentina anyway, if you want to see whites you must go to uruguay or south brazil (Nordic viking germanic whites)

she clearly isn't white and it seems she has amerindian blood

irrelevant

>en Francia se dice que el racismo no existe en paises de america del sur porque todos son mestizos.

>baguette education

t. jujeño

IRRELEVANTS

True, she looks like an Arab

>baguette education

A lot of people in the medias see south america as france's future racially speaking, so i suppose they'd rather say it's all good and the cure to racism than the opposite

hahahahah enjoy the sudaca tier, jean pierre cucké

>A lot of people in the medias see south america as france's future racially speaking

here we have according to the social status:
-upper class: white (germanic, northern italians, etc)
-middle class: mostly castizos, maybe some whites and mestizos
-low class: mestizos and amerindians

>this is how French girls will look in the future

I'm glad

There's also white lower class and brown middle class, the Bolivians that own the vegetable store near me are pretty well off
youtu.be/OrkQUvY-A60

more loke rio girls with their vast sub saharan population

yes, just

Porque te ries ? Tu sangre es lleno de mierda mora y tus nietos ( si algun dia follas ) van a ser literalmente sudacas de piel y de sangre.
Tenemos el mismo futuro Juan-Marco Morilla Castañeda Gonzalez Morisco

Wow most of them are hot.

BTFO

>white lower class
are you sure these aren't castizos?, but yeah there are some, although they're not majority
>brown middle class
these are mostly mestizos

no tengo intencion de tener hijos, ahmed. son una lacra y una carga. mi sangre es pura como mi gran raza. tu no eres mas que un hijo de puta cobarde frances y voy a partirte la cara, payaso.

No shit bro. The subtle beauty of "White" mestizas is the best.

le chican

Coño que tonterias estas diciendo ? Eres español entonces un chupador de pollas sudacas y moras y un taburete perfecto por los cojones franceses. No puedes ser otra cosa, sin nobilidad ninguna es el "pueblo" español, tu madre y tus hermanas son juguetitas sexuales por el mundo entero

>mi sangre es pura como mi gran raza
>le moro face