What does Sup Forums think of people who wear band t-shirts?

What does Sup Forums think of people who wear band t-shirts?

depends on the band
if it's a band I like then it's ok
if it's a band I don't like then it's not ok

Depends on the band

Pic semi-related.

Is it alright or faggotry/disrespect towards the band?

I'm pretty sure everything goes as long as it's not an Unknown Pleasures shirt or a Misfits shirt it's fine

Well I only buy band tshirt at the gig they played so I assume most of the money goes to them and that the tshirt is not a sign of faggotry since they sell it

To me it doesn't depend on the band, it's the person wearing it. I mostly see kids wearing iron maiden shirts, fags wearing pink floyd shirts, niggers wearing ramones shirts and bitches wearing nirvana shirts, and they and while they're all shit, these dont know anything about those bands

>Pink Floyd
Don't do it.

idk depends on the person. I know a good chunk of music so sometimes I meet people like trying to test me and I rekt them everytime. so fag tried asking me if i knew what closer was while wearing my UP shirt. like cmon bro its their best album don't even try me
I even unironically wear pic related to bait more ppl into thinking I have bad taste

its a good way to make friends also

Well, I already wear it and a few people have approached to talk about it seeing it as a common interest.

I don't know if it's a good thing.

I don't see people walking around in misfits shirts anymore, it's not really a thing right now.

Why not wear PF shirt if you genuinely love their work?

Being such a popular band, you'll always risk being seen as someone who wears it merely as a fashion statement and doesn't really know jack shit about the actual music, because such people exist. If that's something you don't mind, go ahead, I guess.

Why do people take so much issue with what other people are wearing? Go back to tumblr

I see normal, functioning human beings wear band shirts all the time and don't think twice about it.

I wear a slipknot shirt regularly even though i have not listened to the band since i was 13

idk I have the famous black & white Residents eyeball shirt so for anyone who actually knows the band knows i'm letting my freak flag fly high.

I think more people should wear band shirts so I immediately know who to avoid and who might be cool to chat with

You should relisten to their first 2 albums. Given what they are in pop culture, they could be a lot worse and a lot less experimental.

Good way to support the artist and also can start a conversation.

I regularly wear a Family Force 5 shirt from my little crunk phase in middle school

Graphic tees are worn exclusively by fashionless cretins (see also: people who unironically wear cargo shorts), and fashionless cretins are always a chore to be around. So no, never wear them.

you mean most neurotypicals

No, only Dads and annoying young people wear graphic tees.

You think that but one of these days you'll mature out of the fashion phase and you will become the polar opposite of what you are today
And btw go back to /fa/

Yup. I personally dislike their 'lol fashiun is boring xD' mentality. They also wear Deadpool memorabilia all the goddamn time i shit you not

>how dare you to not dress like a retard

fashion is a joke

Don't you need to remind your Mom to pick up your trenchcoat from the wash while she's getting you a new pair of fingerless gloves?

>he doesn't think band merch can be fashionable
It's you who can't make it work

its not like I absolutely dont care about what I wear, because I do. but the modern day fashion culture is terrible. everyones just wearing expensive things that look like shit. dressing however you want to is now frown upon.

The only good graphic tees are ones from designer brands i.e. the ERD DNA and PiL shirts.

Lol I just bought an unknown pleasures shirt

You're falling for /fa/ memes so bad. Do you only buy designer clothes and think that makes you fashionable? Sure, designer is great, but you should be able to make cheap stuff work too

Hey I have that shirt

What about my Atom Heart Mother shirt?

because if you genuinely love Pink Floyd you should kill yourself desu

Not even me but I agree so much
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. I don't give a fuck. If you want to waste your time thinking about clothes go ahead but I have other things to worry about.