>italy team full of literally whos
>germany team has 1 (one) striker

It's our year isn't it lads?

Fuck I can't believe it's actually happening... football is finally coming home

Rooney is going to fuck it up somehow.

You'll still bottle it.

you just jinxed it, nigel

better luck in the world cup

yet any of those players has more talent than any of the overhyped England's brave players.

Good luck getting more than 1 (one) point

talent's no good if the good lads haven't got good legs

>Wheelchair + Hendo + Lallana + Milner + Sterling + Rooney Will start

Even sadder is the fact that this is the best they can offer.

Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy scored 25 and 24 goals each in arguably Europe's toughest league this season.

You've got one striker, Mario Gomez, and he's been playing the Turkish League. THE TURKISH LEAGUE.

ahem

yeap, but only one of those will start, and will be feeding off service from a selfish pace babby, a workrate man who only passes the ball backwards, and a guy who has played 120 minutes of football in one year.

>It's our year isn't it lads?

Yes, of course. Just like every other year before, every tournament before. It's coming home. The hype is real until you won't pass the group stage or lose in the quarter finals on penalties.
Then the media and everybody will sing the "We're shit and we know it" lullaby for the football fan crybabies to go back to sleep until the next major tournament.
This has been a constant entertaining factor for me at all times. I can't wait for it.

they played in premier league not in la-liga.

>there are english people who genuinely think Wales won't humiliate them

England + potential for embarrassment at the hands of world class player. You know what's going to happening. Every single fucking time. You thought grandpa Pirlo was bad?

>padding stats against stokes and aston villa's of the world
But can they score against Getafe on a sunny afternoon?

>actually thinking he or any other 'its coming home' poster is being serious.

I like this song but nope.

I don't think Rejavikkk is Football's home, m8

3 losses in 51 years against wales. i fancy england's chances.

is zielinski good kurwabro?

england haven't had a player as good as bale in all of those 51 years

>le world class for half a season at tottenham man
vardy is better

Top scorers by division:
>la liga
Dirty sudacas and a homo
>naziliga
A Pole and an African
>serie a
More sudacas
>PSGwinslol
Player from minor country leading by 17 goals
>Her Majesty's Premier League
Two fine upstanding Englishmen lead the way

Is anyone else even going to score in this tournament?

Are you chatting shit mate?

He see a lot, good playmaker. Klopp will make him huge.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This isn't as embarrassing as Wales' rugby record against New Zealand

it's gonna be the first time since 1986 a country outside the EU won the euros too

feels good to be english rn lads

>le real madrids second best player man

sorry

I don't think Woy will make it out of the group stages

yeah because you are such choker that you couldn't win your own euro in 1996.

we were in the EU in 96 tho

but we won't be by july :^)

At least we made it to penalties against the Germans. You'd have had the white flag out midway through the first half.

You never heard of vardy before last season

the rats always are the first to leave a sinking ship.

No, you hadn't

>strikers
>2016

>a-at least w-we played penalties

what a loser mentality

we hosted two competition, won both, plus one more in netherlands/belgium.

in 1996 we also reached semis, but no one remember because its considered as a shit result here. But im sure that semi final is in every england NT's achievements book

good job getting cucked by your german masters yet agian
you can't live without germans ruling over you rofl

1799, the last time the french had a spine

In 1973 De Gaulle veto'ed your ass when you were begging to be part of the EU.

As I said the rats are always the first to leave a sinking ship.

No go fuck yourself Sadiq.

>france saying shit about muslims

LOL

You forgot
>england squad full of literally whos and crocked players

who have been electing muslim(s) mayor(s) for the last decade? who allow burqa and shariah law? fucking eternal anglos.

I saw no end of muslim clothing when I went to France. You may have a law against it but it's clearly not enforced.

FIFTY YEARS OF HURT

Because you were visiting your family, they can wear what they want at home.

>le benchwarms for spanish teenager man
i haven't heard of bale since he signed for madrid

germans on pooicide watch

So what are you all gonna do when Switzerland or somebody keks you in the quarters?

>2012+4/2014+2
>strikers

>Europe's toughest league this season
so tough that a shit meme team literally memed their way to the title

>shit meme team
U don't no wot ur talkin about la

but it's true

It's time.

The Action of 6 May 1801 was a minor naval engagement between the 32-gun xebec-frigate El Gamo of the Spanish Navy under the command of Don Francisco de Torris and the much smaller 14-gun brig HMS Speedy under the command of Thomas, Lord Cochrane. El Gamo was subsequently captured. The skirmish is notable for the large disparity between the size and firepower of El Gamo and Speedy - the former was around four times the size, had much greater firepower and a crew six times the size of Speedy, which had a reduced crew of 54 at the time of the engagement.

The British had lost three men killed and nine wounded, while the Spanish had lost fourteen killed and forty-one wounded with the rest captured; a total casualty list exceeding Speedy's entire complement.[8] The British then secured the Spanish prisoners below deck and made their way back to Port Mahon, Menorca. Finding that he had been beaten by such an inferior foe, the Spanish second-in-command asked Cochrane for a certificate assuring him that he had done all he could to defend his ship.[7] Cochrane obliged, with the equivocal wording that he had 'conducted himself like a true Spaniard'.[7] El Gamo was subsequently sold to the ruler of Algiers as a merchantman.

> Cochrane obliged, with the equivocal wording that he had 'conducted himself like a true Spaniard'.

This was literally the moment were hispanics degenerated into spics

Nah, my squads got this

>Leave Germany to us.jpg

Your left flank with Blaszchy and Piszczek is unreal. could create problems to even the best teams. I would pressume a defensive midfielder would be used on the otherside.

Nah, grosicki is like a shitty blaszczykowski. When I say that I mean a pacy winger with heart and work rate to get back and defend. I love him, but he isn't all that good. Terrible shot, weaker crosses. His workrate carries him. Whats worse is rybus the full back, is like the exact same player as grosicki except weaker, but a better dribbler and shot. He is also short as fuck, 5'7 or something, not sure why he is a drfender other than the fact our next best options are out of form, or wawrzyniak a notorious choker, although he has been in ironically good these past few chances he has gotten.

In Poland wawrzyniak is the biggest meme player

By the way are you aware that the English Premier League is no longer what you would call "THE MOST COMPETITIVE LEAGUE IN THE WOOWRUULLD WOOHOO!!!"

Most players there are overrated. Dont you ever question why no successfull Englishman since Beckham has played outside BPL ? Becase they would be a huge flop bro. And their National Team proves it. I used to think of Greece as the worst team of the seeded ones. Now that we ve downgraded to where we deserve England NT totally earned this title.

Shiet I meant Right Flank. Thats why I said Blaszchy and Piszczek.

I'm aware, I was just describing the other flank because you presumed it's a defensive midfielder, but nah they are just as active going forward as the Bvb bros, just not nearly as good

>Best

Chatting fucking shit lad

Who was recently shot up by a bunch of mussies?

That's right, France

I like this, good post

I didn't mean the league was the toughest only this season mate, sorry I should have phrased it better

I mean it's generally considered the physically toughest league in Europe generally (not just this season), but this season is when they scored those goals.

>All this Sup Forums posting.
Go Ireland I guess...

>Ireland

Lol

>Allow shariah law
I literally have no idea where this meme came from, I've been around most of this country including the hotspots like preston, birmingham & tower hamlets & I've never seen anything about shariah law

>your mayor literally said Allah Ackbar at an event

wew this delusion

>My mayor
Assumptions assumptions assumptions my fat friend

>London is apart of Briton

Lol

Mate this picture is as old as that cum I wanked over your mom's face when she was younger

>he thinks this will work

At this point I am really confused about whether most Engelels are just taking a piss or think they seriously have chance.

>hendo
Good player
>Lallana
Good player
>Milner
Good player
>Sterling
Good player
>Rooney
Good player,

Who have all contributed greatly to their team, Liverpool has done decent in EU league

And these are the "worst" players on England, right?

>Goetza
>Mario

Yeah we should elect more isis mayors and drop less bombs in ME, just like you actually.

Germany 2-3 England

IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING

fuck off newcunt

Also keep letting those rapefugees in. We've got problems, but you guys have it bad.

>this french sperg who posts the same shit daily

please neck yourself you pathetic cunt.

This is going to be a tight ass tournament, noone really got a good squad going.

Our next PM is among those refugees.

Sois pas dégouté fils de pute.

omg, i cant wait to see England fucking up the euros. It will be the great substitute of holland not being there

>Rooney
>Not Woy for his team selection (which will probably include Rppney yeah)

Nique ta mère Sadiq

>current year
>using strikers

NYS

>hotspots like preston
wat, I live there and there's not many muslims compared to other places i've lived. huge polish population and lots of chinese from the university but that's it compared to the norm

FDP