Legit question, why isn't Isle of Mann a part of UEFA? Doesn't it have the same status as Scotland and Wales...

Legit question, why isn't Isle of Mann a part of UEFA? Doesn't it have the same status as Scotland and Wales? (same goes for Guernsey and Jersey)

Because what divegrass really needs is more """national""" meme squads that get btfo at every opportunity.

Might as well let in national teams representing The City and The Highlands so as to end up having a dozen of British NT's in UEFA.

If Gibraltar and Andorra, then why not the Manx? (inb4 "not a real country", neither is Wales technically)

>implying the Gibraltar and Andorra squads should exist
Could cut them too, wouldn't lose anything. Only mini-nation squads that need to exist are San Marino and Faroer Islands.

is there even a football pitch there lol

To be honest I wish we would just get over ourselves and form a United Kingdom side because we would beat the fuck out of everybody in the world

>Harry Kane
>Jamie Vardy
>Gareth Bale
>Aaron Ramsey
>Ashley Williams so we have another good centre back like we desperately need

Fuck's sake lads we need to make this happen

Fuck no

I'd rather watch Wales toil to a 0-0 draw with the Faroe Islands than watch "Team GB" lift the World Cup

>that need to exist are San Marino and Faroer Islands

Why do these 'need' to exist?

One isn't a country and the other is a joke country that only internet autists have heard of.

It would be like the Vatican having the team and the Pope pulling up his socks a few times a year for the keks

>Jersey

We part of the USA retard

Whales isn't a country but the one good thing about it pretending to be is watching Englel get kekked by its own principality

>>Aaron Ramsey

I swear only pakis want this.

I'd be more in favour of having a northern England and Southern England teams, don't like being associated with London FC and southerners

who would win?

white world xi vs. black world xi

I mean he shouldn't displace Drinky or Alli but he might make a good impact sub

Mates I just want to win things.

Also it wouldn't be "Team GB", it would be "the United Kingdom"

Imagine it... the United Kingdom v. Germany... UK wins 10-0... glorious.

Northern England (and midlands) -

----------------Hart
Walker --- Cahill --- Stones - Rose
----Drinky - Henderson - Barkley
----Sturridge - Vardy - Milner

Southern England -

----------------Butland
Clyne - Smalling - Terry (?) - Shaw
-------------Dier - Wilshere
-------Townsend - Alli - Sterling
--------------------Kane

Who wins?

The South

Northern monkeys go home

I dunno about you guys but if the UK wants to ruin their chances at ever winning anything even more by even further segmenting their "national" teams, I say let them. times may change, but british stupidity born out of ego, hubris, and false pride will always deserve some karmic returns.

Because this entire country and associated territories has been having an identity crisis since the decline of the empire

>poortheners
remember when they used to create the best footballers?

Still do, that team on top would win

Obsession. Did a StuKa bomb your gramp's wheelie bins, muchacho?

Walker, Cahill and Rose are all Cockneys now m9

nice crest

Who cares if their players can play for any UK nation?

Pretty much the only option considering how convenient the flag is

I don't think a Manx player ever has a chance to make the NT lol. Same for Jersey and Guernsey

>only people on the internet have heard of San Marino
And anyone who pays any attention to international football

>not knowing about Le God

When you invent a sport you can have more than one national team hans
until then shut your face