What do people living in the old world think of their colonies or former colonies?

What do people living in the old world think of their colonies or former colonies?

What do the people of the new world think of their colonizers?

>Azerbaijan
>Arabic

What the fuck am I seeing

Argentina is the only one cool down there. Argentinians in Spain are good and polite people, but the Peruans, Bolivians, Ecuatorians... are just trash. The young ones are always doing bullshit with their ''gangs''.

I like Portugal :3

stop posting those pictures of maugli tier apes

no

Kuruchima is cute

They're a bunch of good lads.

Who made this fucking map?
>English and Korean literally the same colour
>Norwegian, Persian and Portuguese look the same colour
>Almost no difference between Bengali and Chinese

Angola/Mozambique/Guinea: Nigger thugs, we only wanted the welfare from them. Shouldn't have messed with them.
Timor/Macau/Goa: Cute and nice youngins, but ultimately irrelevant and often forgotten.
Brazil: Best son, but a delinquent. Too much like dad. Should've been better, but it's probably our fault. At least they can cook well, and cause other Spain's sons eternal butthurt, just like papa.
Portugal: Drunk father. Self-explanatory.

thanks Portugal, we love you too

Portugal took our gold, our forests, but they took Joao Cleber. It's okay. Thanks Portugal

I love (most of) Chile.
Also I have a lot of sympathy for Mexico, Argentina and Uruguay.
Many Colombians and Venezuelans are really cool people.
For the rest, I am neutral.

Luv the tugas. =* ;3;3;3

> Generally like the whole of SA. Love parts of europa, 'parts' being key.

Based dad. Keep fucking with the barbaric spaniards.

>not a single former Italian colony speaks Italian

I like Spain and I hope they kick Rajoy out.

Also, Brazil is still intact and united, despite the South Brazil memes.

Heck, even Timor and Angola are united despite having exclaves, and so is Goa/Damão/Diu.

All y'all just have to last longer than Spain, to prove how Lusos are superior.

That's a good thing tho, they don't come here because they don't know the language
>tfw we are full of Romanians for this very reason

The chances of having a Portuguese colony developed would be greater with Brazil dismembered actually.

I'm sure that if the South or São Paulo were to leave Brazil today it would top the HDI in Latin America

In the future, in a few years, these federative entities of Brazil (South and São Paulo) will be going bankrupt, without industries, high unemployment because of the voters of the Northeast who put a communist in power and the political class.

The State of Rio de Janeiro is already in a critical situation

i don't like the uk

I like Spain, but I like Italy more.

Still every Mediterranean country is more beautiful than their other European counterparts.

Britain is a bunch of posh elitists, and we did have a rocky relationship throughout the 19th century, but we've been BFFs since WW1.

>map couldn't even bother to mark Italian
>Mongolian is marked for some reason
>fucking Austria and Switzerland aren't colored even though they speak GERMAN
what is this