Sign the fucking petition, you faggots

Sign the fucking petition, you faggots.

Halalfags BTFO

>change.org/p/uefa-que-retiren-las-copas-de-europa-falsas-del-real-madrid

In that case Milan and benfica would lose two and Ac one trophy.

wew, this is a new level of butthurt

ELI5 why those trophies need to be nullified

I don't speak plebeian languages. Wtf does this say.

They won't lose any trophies. It should just be listed as something else. Their trophies are not UEFA CHL trophies, that's for sure.

signed didn't even understand what it said but i know i agree

wew, this is a new level of butthurt

A team has shit for history if it didn't win both versions of the European Cup, desu

Butthurt Barcelona fans want to nullify the first 6 Real Madrid trophies. I think they're doing it ironically, though.

Because the tournaments weren't competitive.

the first 5 were definitely bought by franco

Porto fan detected

Well there were more champions competing for them than in the CL where we have teams like Arsenal who are content with finishing 4th and exiting in the round of 16.

kys

Don't bully.

Because getting to the final beating malmo, Roma, Wolfsburg and man shitty is so much more competitve.

OH SHIT

GREEKFAGGOTS BTFO

This is taking salt to a whole other level

obsession

Objectively speaking, it is, the current UCL has an actual format unlike the old tournaments Madrid won (sadly, Madrid has so much money that the parity against other teams is still quite difficult or just plain impossible). I don't really care if they lose their cups (it won't happen anyway), but the petition seems more like a joke/banter against madridistas or it's just plain salt.

it may even be a falseflag from Madrid fans to make fun at the salty haters

How can this be? Honestly. Barca blow the fuck out Real for over a decade straight. Win most league titles. 4 CLs. Multiple Trebles. Real spend over a billion trying to compete and still barely manage. Yet they STILL can't feel superior to Madrid.

Holy fucking shit.

>he thinks this is related to Barca

every football fans wants this to happen, mostly because of the keks

>every football fans wants this to happen
yeah, except the fans of the ones that were relevant before 94(read: all of them).

their team was basically state-sponsored by a dictatorship regime headed by general Franco

Franco was a fan of the team and so:
-all the teams were essentially bullied into losing domestic competitions, meaning they had an automatic route into the European Cup
-internationally, well, they had an advantage, just because they could force every Spanish team into giving up their best players, essentially assembling a Spain XI
-Franco also had a large part in founding the European Cup, so he made sure his team does well in it. competition wasn't quite up there, either, be it because of English being English and refusing to participate/not caring about Europe or all of Eastern Europe not really participating in club competitions, because of the times being some of the 'coldest' years of the Cold War (especially having teams like Honved and Ferencvaros in mind - their players made up the Mighty Magyars side, one of the best teams in international football history - who eventually got pissed off and left Hungary for teams in other countries, even Real Madrid)

hahaahahahahahahaaha all these /lifelongs/ and keyboard warriors.