Culture Pals /cp/

Share QTs' profiles edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, be comfy with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, get made fun of for being crazy, share replies from pastas, fall in love with ludwig, fuck your shit up, prep your qt's bull

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALL Y'ALL NOOBS:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

/balt/

Are we going to shitpost on this thread or 's thread? the burguer created it minutes before but he didn't include the OP text/ thread's subject.

Qt is bullying me

Lil Portugal version

ded

bunch of fucking betacucks itt

rofling rn ahaha

BAITED

Lol laffin at ur lyf rn, u must feel so stupid now

Ey lads, just got shown this. it's smalteser.

HOLY SHIT

I JUST GOT BAITED SO HARD

FUCCKK

brb kms

>tfw no Maltese gf

She's a massive obnoxious femnazi, dude. She already got chewed up by one guy here and a few others tried to mack on her.

Maltese girls are, for the most part, entitled like Americans without the hot bodies that can maybe excuse that behaviour.

finna save this here lemon on my meme folder aight

I forgot all about that crazy girl

Intense pepperoni

Did y'all do anything for her to leave interpals, anyway? Or maybe she got pissed off at everybody mistaking her for a man.

I'm spending some months in Malta next year.

Do you have any qt relatives/acquaintances?

>Americans
>hot bodies
Yeah ok mate.

Also I think I just seen her, albeit with more make up, some mention of death metal in profile name.

I read her profile a few hours ago.

She seems pretty crazy desu.

Oh really? Do show. And I mean hot bodies as in those preppy college airhead types, not hambeasts.

I have a few but they're all unavailable. The few locals I ever find that I want to diddle or build something real with are always bloody taken. What're your plans? Work?

/deathmetalshark - I think that's her right? She's alright looking with that make up and seems pretty interesting, albeit not very Sup Forums, but then neither am I. Would message about Atlantis and El Dorado if I was still on this hype train 2bh

its all yours pal

That sucks. I expect there to be a metric ton of brit slags though, since I imagine Malta is a frequent stop for that type of chick.

I'll be there for work, yep.

Oh I didn't even know she left interpals, I haven't gone on that website in forever. But yeah she probably got bullied off the site or quit it like most people end up doing eventually.

Ah, so it is yeah, it's her.

She's not that interesting. She does psychology and a bit of DIY here and there but mostly whinges about being single while at the same time being self-loathing because she thinks she's white (we're not caucasian) and keeps screaming about SJW stuff.

Not as many as I'd like. I'd love to do a few, it's the accent. But we do get a LOT of tourism traffic during the summer months and plenty still all year round.

Good luck brother.

>another month almost over and still no qt European bf
;-;

>English is a really hard language to speak.

Got into contact with a seemingly slutty Russian girl, now how do I get the nudes?

Kindly request them.

"I have American cigarettes, cologne and toilet paper"

"As I'm sure you are aware for centuries, the female body has been admired, it has been specified as art, as a thing if beauty. In modern day times, this beauty can be captured through photos and sent for easy viewing of this art. I realize that there are negative connotations behind this act, now referred to as 'sending nudes' but you see this for of art happens regularly within friends, partners, and even strangers. With that being said I humbly request that you allow me to gaze upon the masterpiece of art that you truly are."

OR

"Pardon me Maddam... But I was curious as to what you look like under those tasteful fabrics you are wearing... Perhaps you would do me the honor of removing them and photographing your flesh so I can gaze upon your beauty?"

Which one to send?

>french qts anime taste is pleb shit like Tokyo Ghoul, One piece and sword art online

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I barely even watch anime and I get this shit. Italian bro was right

>being a weeb
kys senpai

At least she isn't a full weaboo like every other French girl on there.

What is her real name?

How many cps are you talking to with your fake qt account?

5 here

Post screenshots of the conversations.

17 here :^)

Guess who

>tfw no American cigarettes

No idea bro. Nice triple dubs though.

Hi, I've noticed you're very russian and your country is a very russian country. I am a single man with a comfortable life with lots of american cigarettes, cologne and toilet paper but no russian to share it with. I have a large benis but no one to cuddle on my large benis and watch it with.
If you're interested in leaving your current russian life and starting a new one with me, all these things I have can be yours too.
What do you say?

Yes, leaf-senpai.

bost nubes :DDDDD

Sharing cp is illegal.

shh I won't tell :)

I'm proud of you leaf

I gotta test it on the russian girls

Are you ena's brother?

who?

She deserves to be thrown out of a helicopter to be quite honest senpai

Haven't used InterAutists in a few months now.
Did they finally fix the many problems this site has?

bost rusko brofiles bor do semb basta doo :DD

lel no, it still has issues. And they imposed limits on how many profiles you can view in a set amount of time. So scripting is a bit slower than before

Of course not. They only break more over time

Hahaha God save the Queen mate

You should try convincing them you're part of the royal family (like nigerian prince level bullshit)
Get them to call you Your Majesty
It's great fun

Oh fug.
So the crawler script doesn't really work anymore?
I certainly can't be bothered to manually look at profiles all the time.

I can't, sorry. I will die doing this on phone.

>/pouillot
>This user does not accept messages from Norway.
DID YOU DO THIS?

>/pouillot
kek. well idk, i havent made her angry in a long time so idk, i might have played a part in it

don't worry about it ruskibro

it's so much harder to do it on russian girls because most of them are actually attractive (to me) unlike the asians

will try to do this

question about the script, is the one in the op any different to the tampermonkey version?

Am I being a picky cunt with impossibly high standards or does anyone else this girl looks akin to an extraterrestrial? /Makiiii7777elmo

i sent her a msg saying

ayy lmao

i sent her a message on both my accounts saying ayy lmao as well, hoping she calls me a baka gaijin or something overly stereotypical of the sorts

The OP is pretty old, it shows the old script that doesnt work and the tampermonkey (qt crawler) isnt included, so you gotta google it.

also one more time, remember to only visit 60-120 QTs per minute with QT Crawler, dont just go viewing pages (each page has 60 qts) nonstop otherwise you will be limited from checking profiles for quite some time .

>polish girl comments on my profile and messages me
>check her profile
>7 friends
>all young english males

i feel like i've been put on some sort of hit list

anybody here ever feel so drained of emotion from a previous QT that you just can't get emotional or feel emotion toward your new one, even if you like her?

Here's a French proverb: "Scalded cat fears cold water"
It'll pass...

Maybe.

she sounds lovely

send her some beady memes pls

>U make me feel like a suicide bomber because when I looked at ur pictures something exploded all over my pants

someone tell me who to send this to

Ure u r u re ur ur ur uuu ur ure u

It's even better knowing you're the one writting like a chimp

>writting

ROFL.

Just kill yourself my friend.

AHAHAHAHA

AKSJNDKAJSNASNDJN Leafy is here totally TOLD ME

LMAOING at myself right now

told[x]
roflcopter[x]
how r u[x]

thx 4 the fix ;)

glad to lend a huelping huend my frhuend :D

You'll live buddy, now get back to the fight!!!

tfw no high test qt/gf

>tfw some random guy messages you, but in a kind of strange way (he thanked me for learning "his" language)
>try to converse a bit, notice he wrote me at 4am his time, point this out
>says he couldn't sleep due to nightmares
>goes on some story about how he's depressed, has no friends, is gay etc.

I don't know how to go about this. I want to block him because I feel like I'm being rused, but at the same time I'd feel really bad. Wat do?

I always ignore people like this. Don't even read their messages

This. If by >people like this you mean any and all males that is.

>tfw you're the only friend your qt has on IP and you keep getting views from 3rd world men because of it

this one guy has been viewing my profile daily for the past week and commenting tons of cringey shit on her photos

Post cringey comments on his photos then, that'll teach him!

I'd rather not get killed lmao he's been commenting that he'd "die for her beautiful face"

What country is the gentleman from? Post this on his wall:

Poo is brown, hemorrhoids makes you blue
My qt doesn't like your comments
Because you're dirty and don't poo in loo

Some of the girls deserve it, they need a wake up call to stop acting like insane cunts

close enough, Uzbekistan

>Tfw when qts always turn out to be cunts
>Tfw when your tall blonde french qt told you she used to date a short Vietnamese
>Tfw your Russian qt likes black dudes

How do you manage to stay sane/happy when life is giving you redpills?

Go for youngsters who haven't had the chance to be spoiled

fugging bitch blocking south america best america

Guys I have a question

things are going well with my Canadian QT, but the thing is I am not feeling the same feelings toward her that I felt toward my Italian QT. Which is weird, because I have a ton more common with the Canadian, but even tho I like her, I don't feel emotions for her. Yet when I think about my Italian, I feel warm. But we don't talk as much anymore and she's moved on to her new boyfriend.

What's going on? How come I'm not able to feel emotions for the Canadian? She's really into me, but for some reason I can't explain, I don't feel the same. Although I should because she's a total QT 3.14 and we connect very well. One of my friends even said she's dream girlfriend material.

Have you told the Canadian about the Italian before?

Seems like you are just not into her then. Maybe she's just not for you, or you are still too attached to the italian and need more time to move on. Tbqh it seems like it may be moving a bit too fast with her anyway. Have you even met her yet? If not then it's normal and probably for the best you don't have too many feels yet

Either way you should tell the canadian how you feel

No. I don't see a reason to since things with her are over, besides occasional texts just checking in on each other as friends.

You came into this too quickly. Not even memeing I recommend you take the time out of your busy schedule to regularly get rekt and enjoy some meaningless casual sex. To get over someone, get under someone else, and if you're not careful you'll end up ruining your relationship with the canuck by treating her like a rebound.

Those warm feelings for the Italian aren't going to subside any time soon, I still feel like that for my old sixth form lass but there's enough time passed that I've realised there was a reason it didn't work, all you have to do is learn from that and move on.

>Zena92, 24 y.o.
>Hannover, Germany
>Learning Arabic
>Hobbies & Interests: Animal Rights. Human Rights.
>My name is Sina, I am 24 years old and live in Hanover in Germany with my two dogs.
>I am a vegan as I very strongly believe that I do not have the right to hurt the lives around me.
>I also study Social Work and help out at a refugee home with German classes and a project for women. This is a very important part of my life. I am very passionate about treating everyone with the same respect, regardless of where they come from and why. In the world I want to live in everyone can freely decide where they want to live.
German "women".

I think when we first started talking we were both infatuated with each other, because we really do click really well. I did tell her a week ago that I felt a bit overwhelmed. Which turned into a not so fun conversation. Things are fine I guess. Just I don't feel ready like you said. I did tell her that, and she understands. She still likes to flirt and get lewd (which can be fun) but I told her I don't know if I'll ever be ready for a relationship. We should be meeting in January. and all she said was she hopes one day she can be my girlfriend. I just don't know if I'll ever be ready. Which pressures me because this girl actually is dream girlfriend material, I know for a 100% fact I'll never meet someone like her again. So it's like, what do I do?