24 days till Euros

24 days till Euros
Post most likeable player from your Team

>Liking Chavs

The only likeable England player is Butland and he's not in the squad.

this guy (Nagy Ádám) is going places.

Get out

Get out of our country and never ever return

Uhm...

>Vards not likeable

The most likeable English player to me is Wilshere, but everyone hates him for some reason.

Seems like a nice bloke

He's shit, he's always injured, he has somehow made it into the England squad despite playing like 1 game all fucking season

But most of all, yeah, he's shit. And don't give me this "but he's amazing for England!" meme because I don't buy it. I have literally never ever seen him do anything good with a football in my life

That's why we hate him

Is this the euro cup or some sort of European club championship? If it's the former it's obviously Tsu

:^)

You've definitely never watched him play.

He's the thickest little chavvy cunt in the squad. He's like an angry chihuahua with the maturity of a child

He's a shit footballer that has earned millions from doing very little and gets literally everything handed to him for no particular reason

Iniesta I guess? Or perhaps De Gea, I don't know.

I really like Janko for some reason. He's like Peter Crouch, just good.
And how can you argue against someone who has scored in every second game for the nt so far?

hold on
I recognize that posting style
you're the bong who's in love with Wilshere

fuck off

>manlets

Henderson's a good lad. Kane too. Alli's goofy and funny.

Vardy, Rooney, Sterling, Wilshere are all unlikable.

>most likeable player
I dunno, him? He's likely the most respected and least divisive at any rate.

him or KDB

>not Mertens

manlets aren't likeable

two days before Croatia 0-0 Iceland in the wc playoffs when asked about mario mandzukic
>"I'm not joking, I have never heard of him before, he plays for Bayern, right? I don't watch much German football, I know nothing about him. I've heard he's quite good"

What are the Euros and why aren't we invited?

Him, I guess.

Lombaerts is pretty based. Seems like a cool guy.

this well-groomed specimen

Alba is a top lad

this young fellow

>tfw Reus is the Steve Rodgers of Germany

The OP said player, not mascot

oh you

>Reus
>Podolski

You are retarded

gr8 b8 m8

>people dislike Vardy
he's the people's champion, he's probably one of the most beloved people in the nation atm

I think it was a fucking retarded decision not to include him.
With him France even had a chance

Yup, he showed all his talents during Euro 2008, 2012 and World cup 2014. We are fucked without him, who will score against Armenia and Faroe Islands now?

That would be my choice too.
Seems like a humble guy.

not Giroud m8

Shut up you fucking Spuds kike. Everyone likes Vardy

Only the weak teams rely on one player.

This guy

De Bruyne is not likable while in that oil arab merc club. I pick current Hazard right now

Can you post that webum of Alba running back into the game and then one of the referees hits him with a flag accidentally and Alba instinctively dives

>implying there's only one of us

Him or Baumgartlinger