Would Amerilard sports fans be ok with adds on the jerseys for American sports if it meant only commercial during...

Would Amerilard sports fans be ok with adds on the jerseys for American sports if it meant only commercial during halftimes, between periods, and like every other inning in baseball?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2DTLbTQj0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't care i don't pay to watch sports i just stream it and switch to something else when it's on break

Kermit thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=S2DTLbTQj0I

Definitely. If you removed the "mandatory commercial breaks" in the NFL (not joking, that's an actual rule), I'd happily accept seeing a sponsor on their shirt (a small one, not a giant in your face "FLY EMIRATES"). Same goes for baseball with their "let's go to a two-minute commercial for the 30 seconds it takes to switch sides at the end of each inning".

Haven't the NBA agreed a deal to start shirt sponsers soon?

>Not using commercials to switch to shows worth watching
Was the whole ads on the shirt/no breaks thing made because Europeans were too poor to afford TVs with PiP?

Yes but I don't think they have any plans to cut commercials

i watch mma and the fighters losing their sponsors on clothing has been a problem lol

Jersey AD it's a way to get money in a league that doesn't give a shit about their teams. (every soccer league ever) so either the teams creates a youth system and/or support the ads for money or get relegated with a shitty roster. NFL actually does financial help with Draft, help to build stadiums and there's no relegation thanks to these commercials.

Yes.

But they arent going to get rid of any commercials. They are going to out ads on the jerseys AND show just as many commercials as before.

>implying the kikes lust for shekels will ever be sated

Yes but we all know that wont happen

but that baseball time is just dead air and guys throwing warm up pitches its boring af

What medications are they giving you for you ADHD?

>being this cucked you actually believe having commercials every 30 seconds is a good thing

kys my man

Ma'lady.

>Actually thinking the NFL of all sports entities would swap ads on jerseys for reduced commercial times.
>Implying they just wouldn't do both and say fuck you to the fans since you'll all watch anyways.

this is a sad, pathetic argument and you should feel bad for making it.

I like sponsor patches on jerseys, but I need frequent breaks to obtain new beer and expel urine.

Sure, I have no problem with that. Sadly, that is not going to happen at all. I felt blessed when I watched Japanese Baseball, there was barely any commercials.

Wasn't there plans to have TV projected commercials on the field? I remember people talking about, did it get dropped?

Yes, I've never understood why anyone cares. it's not like you're forced to look at the jersey ads, but you are forced to look at the commercials.

That hasn't hit the national broadcasts yet but when NFL Network has local feeds for a game they broadcast across the country, you get to watch the hometown crew. This screenshot is from a preseason game which doesn't mean dick so the NFL used it to generate even more revenue (surprise, surprise.)

However, they have stopped doing that almost as quickly as it started in 2014 due to backlash but mostly because one ad said "Slap Yo Mama" and it was in the middle of all the domestic violence shit going on at the time. That's not to say that there aren't enough commercials during an NFL broadcast because of
>muh 11 minutes
and all the rest is just pre-snap dead time, replays, and commercials. I know football is essentially a turn-based strategy game, but the fact there are rules in place to ensure there are enough stoppages of play in the game to squeeze some more precious ad revenue is about as greedy as you can get.

It's the actually the opposite. I can change games during an ad and I don't see them at the game. I also don't see them in highlights or documentaries.

Imagine pic related with a big fat "Dodge Ram trucks" add covering him

No, it would look horrendous. All sports should keep it away.

All the streams I watch cut the commercials out anyways.

Wouldn't hurt, but I don't care strongly either way.

yep. our sports aren't like soccer we have a lot of downtime. commercials just hide all of that shit. put the tv on mute when they come on that's all you have to do.

Fuck no. I would never buy a jersey with ads like soccer jerseys. I am not a billboard.

Of course. But you know they are still going to jam pack the ads on no matter what

baseball actually got better with less time between innings, pitches, etc

NFL is almost impossible to watch now, it's fucking horrendous. Only enjoyable time is 1pm games when I can watch like 8 games at a time which still ends up with them all on commercial at times. The single game night games are a a joke

It wouldn't work like that, though. We'd still have the same amount of commercials that we have right now, just with gaudy ads on the uniforms.

why don't people get that ads on jersies and tv commercials are completely mutually exclusive. jersey ads are a team thing, essentially an individual sponsorship. commercial air time is purchased through networks and has nothing to do with NBA teams.

DELETE THIS.