hell be fine

he looks like dracula

hey look it's chancellor palpatine

Good, good

;_;

Good, good vibrations

he is still doing shows this year

hell be fine

After seeing him I wouldn't be surprised unfortunately. He's not doing so well.

he sold his house
he final memoiors are coming out soon
he's concluding a world tour

its over

He looks so happy. I really hope he's doing all this because he wants to and isn't being forced around.

Good grief, all pedos should be dead and buried.

I hope he finishes his Pet Sounds tour ;_;

>Good grief, all pedos should be dead and buried.

What did he mean by this?

imo i think he doesnt really wanna do it, but I hope him seeing sold out venues for every event makes him realize its worth it.

webm is the packed show at pitchfork I was at

Disagrees with a Scaruffi review.

I think it depends on the show sometimes, because I've heard good reviews saying he was enthusiastic, but at some of the shows including the one I saw he seemed like he'd rather be anywhere else. I hope he does want to be out there, because I know he's been vulnerable to being forced into things in the past.

pretty much everything post smiley smile was forced onto him. he didnt want surf's up re-recorded for 1971, he didnt want to work on Holland which made the whole studio move to holland to convince him to do stuff
he didnt want to do much of anything in the 70s, even the talk shows and albums he did with Landy was against his will. Although at some point you have to ask what DID he want to do at all

>wouldn't it be nice if you were older?

>filming wide crowd with standing camera
What the fuck are you doing?

my bad

Right. I just hope now he's touring by his own accord and isn't being pushed into it. Although it's probably a good way for him to stay active, I just hope he's the one calling the shots.

>was gonna see him at Levitation
>the county fucking cancelled it

Whether he dies or not this is probably his last tour ever. Such bullshit. At least I got to see the Beach Boys in 2012 when they actually reunited

how was it?