Travis Scott - Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight

Why is no one talking about this amazing album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8gfqs1-NuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it sucks.

Where were you for the past 3 days you flaming faggot.

It's good but not as good as rodeo, and if we ignore pickupthephone, no song comes close to certain single songs on DBFRodeo and Rodeo.

This is honestly the best trap hip hop album I've ever heard

I do prefer Rodeo, but I have to disagree with you on Birds not having singles that stack up to those on Rodeo or DBR. Way Back, Through the Late Night, and Goosebumps are anthem worthy and live up to big tracks on Travis's previous work imo

Less bangers but still amazing to me.

It's true and i don't see the same hype with this record especially considering his fans

generic trap rap album

it sucks ass. is a pop album with trap infuenced beats
you know your shit is bad when the best verse comes from kendrick

also he fucked up that washed out sample

nigga ur gay

I'm a transexual asian

can we fuck

Where have you been all this time

CUZ UR SWEEEEEEET

LIKE COCOA

BUT ALL U WANNA DO IS THE COCO

HANGIN OUT WITH U IS A NO GOOOO

how many have you heard

A regular trap rap album, nothing special. Why do we need to talk about this again?

nigga I don't know

>people calling this trap

anyway, it's just meh. Not as ambitious as Rodeo, no standout songs apart from Pick Up The Phone which I personally didn't like a whole lot, terrible mixing. It's a pretty good autotune rap album if that's what you want, but Travis is capable of so much more

I GET THOSE GOOSEBUMPS EVERY TIME

I NEED THE HEIMLICH

album is shit

If this is really the best one you've heard you've got a lot of listening to do. Check out:

T.I. - Trap Muzik
Lil Yachty - Lil Boat
Future - 56 Nights, Dirty Sprite 2, Monster
Young Thug - Barter 6, Jeffrey
Lil Bibby - Free Crack
Lil Herb - Welcome To Fazoland
Gucci Mane - The State vs Rodric Davis, Chicken Talk, The Burrprint

Because fundamentally, you're wrong

If you actually listened intently to a single song on this album you'd hear what makes this different; these songs go to more places & have more dynamic and melodic variation than anyone in hip-hop right now

even a song like SWEET SWEET which may seem pretty vacant at first has this hellish bridge with malevolent synths like warm ice stabs to the heart... if that makes any sense

clearly this thing inspires polarized reactions on both sides of the gamut, which i'd say is enough of a reason to listen closer. but being on the positive side of that polarization i can say this record is very much alive; it's more forward-leaning than any other 2016 hip hop release, with unheard-of levels of proggy instrumental flourishes and yet still has more hooks and downright danceable beats than any other 2016 hip hop album

what it means for me is that i don't give a flying shit what you or any other commenter on Sup Forums thinks about this because the dopamine rush it gives me justifies itself

if you don't get it, you might just be wrong

Yeah, this album better than all of them

Also lol @ including Trap Muzik

Nailed it.

memes + a T.I. album u heard in middle school + a couple underappreciated mixtapes by gucci and who really cares about Bibby and Herb

opinion = discredited

if you think you get it, you might just be wrong

When Kendrick starts flowing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you. Like the album or not, it's not "average" or "nothing special"

>claims to not give a shit about other commenters
>writes this post
kek

But it's actually nothing special.

Thank you.

I love this album but it would have perfect if it ended on PUTP. The last 3 tracks are kinda mediocre.

As a person who listens almost exclusively to trap and enjoyed this particular album, I can say that it's pretty average.

I'm the biggest Kendrick fan, like actually. And I can say with confidence he had the worst verse on the entire album.

Got a K.L. tattoo on my wrist

"who really cares about bibby and herb"

anyone who cares about trap/drill should. also those gucci mixtapes aren't underappreciated, they're literally his 3 most renowned mixtapes

What is it of?

The first half of Way Back is amazing,
Niggas gotta stop it with the half song garbage.
Go from chill/ambient to turnt up, not vice verse.

Like the best song Meek's ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=S8gfqs1-NuE

the "i" on the single cover

CAUSE YOU KNOW IM NOT MYSELF WHEN IM OFF THE LIQUOR

it's not bad but it's a far cry from Rodeo.

Everyone was disappointed by Rodeo when it first dropped why is everyone praising it as the magnum opus of trap music and some incredible album all of a sudden

this is garbage. travis scott fans are the autistic children of kanye trying to make this flow biter something

only fuckboys like travis scott

fantano

is this called "post-trap"?

anyone got a dl? nothing in the archive

>Lil Yachty

I like the album a lot but the Nav feature and Guidance are so fucking bad

Guidance 2nd best track after the Cudi one. But you can play Goosebumps 100 more times kendrick stan.

Nav feature is amazing, easily the best feature on the cut, intro verse to biebs in the trap is GOAT

She snortin three lines like Adidas

anybody hook me up with a mega link???

56 Nights was such a godlike tape, had some of Future/Esco's GOAT bangers