What does Sup Forums think of ERB? Trash or Guilty Pleasure?

What does Sup Forums think of ERB? Trash or Guilty Pleasure?

My favorite is The Directors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nWxzIYh88o
youtube.com/watch?v=YtO-6Xg3g2M
youtu.be/8yis7GzlXNM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgv0pm13oOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obliviously some autist is going to come along and spout a load of shit about it.

But seriously they are really good, my favourite is the one with Walt Disney

Trash. I can't quite put my finger on why I hate it so much. It's a similar hatred I feel towards Crash Course or Mythbusters.

they're cool

this, its not that its awful its just such a watered down friendly version of what category of music (or science in mythbusters case) it belongs to that I hate it

Depends on who's on it. A lot of the guest artists they bring are shit, but the original creators have grown to be pretty good at it.

>hating Mythbusters

Consider sudoku

>sudoku
kek

>liking mythbusters

LOL WE ARE LE EBIN NERDS ROFL TIME TO LE BLOW UP THINGS! FOR LE SCIENCE LMAO! SUCH NERDERY SUCH SCIENCE LOLLL

I liked the one with Bob Ross and Picasso

They're good ! They come up with some truly sick lines sometimes, while respecting the character's history and the art of hip hop battling.

Pop history/pop science/pop whatever is shit. Mix it with Lil Dicky both in terms of "quality" and "humor" and you get ERB. Awful garbage.

They're just too fucking cringey, I don't think I've ever successfully gotten through one. Just tryhard humor for bland people

When you think this is cringy, you haven't seen anything!
youtube.com/watch?v=-nWxzIYh88o

Babe Ruth vs Lance Armstrong is GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=YtO-6Xg3g2M

Sure it's cringe, but I enjoy it a lot. Not even that much of a guilty pleasure
youtu.be/8yis7GzlXNM

>GRRM vs Tolkein rap battle
i picked talkie but I'm biased. GRRM is good too though.

Like this show but I sort of fee like I'm melting my brain when I watch it

Terminator verses robocop is my favorite though

me and my nerdy friends used to act them out when we were like 15 so i kinda cringe watching them now

got alright at rapping from it though

>cringing at memories of friendship and camaraderie

Por que

this one is great, Weird Al turns everything he touches to gold

How? It's basically the closest you can get to educational on YouTube without going full VSauce. The Genius pages for the battles are a treat to read.

How about reading an actual book you dipshit?

>yer out with 3 strikes, but just one ball

damn son

The most recent one with Ivan the Terrible vs a series of "___ the Great" was pretty good.

lol

Yeah I'll be honest I always really enjoy them for some reason.

Obviously you shouldn't mistake it for being actually educational but its fun to get the references and whatnot. When compared to a lot of the other big youtube people they actually put a lot of effort into their videos, so I think that should get some recognition in and of itself.

Also Nicepter alone used to make some good shit back in the day. Dude knows his way around a melody

cringing more at how we did that shit in class then wondered why people thought we were weird

It's just not very mentally stimulating I don't think. Nothing wrong with that, I feel like I'm sort of zombies mode when watching rather than fully engaged or like I'm hearing something new. Maybe because all the beats are like very repotive 4x4 or generic trap beats desu. I love the show don't get me wrong. But yeah. I really love the lyrics sometimes but other times I'm hardly even amused.

>epic rap battles
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgv0pm13oOs

Even the thumbnails hurt to look at.